I was impersonated! I am sorry.

PresidentRiley

I did not post any of those horrible things or that horrible signature(Grendel you're great) and the imposter who took my irc name when I disconnected and harassed everyone.. My forum password was intercepted by someone when I was signing up for forums to be a diplomat for someone on a different game, I have changed all my passwords to unique ones and should no longer be able to be intercepted to work.

I apologize to the community for what has happened. I take full blame for not securing my passwords. I am sorry and I hope everyone can accept my apology and move on. This apology is especially to Wolfgang, Sheepy, Grendel, Flubb, Sith, and many more. I am extremely and deeply sorry for whoever posted those bad things.

It was not me who put those horrible pictures, or that horrible signature.

• Administrators

Thanks for your public apology, but let's not make too big of a spectacle out of this. Things like this have happened before, people will continue to be trolls, but this is why we have forum moderators, to deal with this so we can move on with the game.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link