Orbis Alliance Draft

Felkey

I think Zed's first two picks were masterful and then he just couldn't disengage from the tier he had locked down for some reason. Dammit Zed! :P

Edit: I still think he'd win though. It would just take an incredibly long time, and longer than if he'd padded his middle/upper more than continuing to stack lowers.

Edited by Spaceman Thrax

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

CoPlbVLWIAAW3g5.jpg

In paradisum deducant te Angeli; in tuo adventu suscipiant te martyres, et perducant te in civitatem sanctam Ierusalem.
Chorus angelorum te suscipiat, et cüm Lazaro quondam paupere æternam habeas requiem.

I think Zed's first two picks were masterful and then he just couldn't disengage from the tier he had locked down for some reason. Dammit Zed! :P

Edit: I still think he'd win though. It would just take an incredibly long time, and longer than if he'd padded his middle/upper more than continuing to stack lowers.

Snake style always gives massive advantage to the last pick heh

I definitely think Zed's sphere would give us more trouble than Sketchy's. But Zed's sphere is also largely composed of alliances that are currently broke or untested

C0r3Fye.png

Zed clearly has the lower tier.

Sketchy probably has the top tier unless Pantheon/Hogwarts/Sparta can pull off an upset.

Smith's last 5 picks totally killed him. Wasted those rounds, but then again there weren't very good AAs left on the board. He seemed to select AAs he worked with in the past, rather than consider and compensate for teirs. While they are large AAs, the concentration is all basically in the same place, and the mid teir is hard to hold when you're having to deal with fights on both sides.

I don't sleep enough

Also, I am an Keynesian Utilitarian

Lastly, Hello world

People put way too much focus on low tier scores.  While Zed sphere has the numerical advantage I'd imagine, they still have to reach up.  Zed's mid/high tier would be absolutely crushed right off the bat if it fought Sketchy or Smith.

Smith and Sketchy sphere's would be a brutal match up.  It's hard to say who'd win that.

If Zed's team can reach up and drag people down, as long as they have good coordination on that, they have a chance.  But both Smith/Sketchy have the upper tier on lockdown if in competition with Zed.  There's not much Zed's sphere can do in regards to that, but they can drag down all the mid tier folks if they're not careful.