Rose Elections and Foreign Affairs Update

Sketchy

Congratulations to the entire roster, and especially Dynamic! Good chap, glad to see him involved in high gov.

• Upvote 1

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

Didn't you kick Dynamic? :v

Not everyone is cut out for Lordaeron. Believe it or not Dynamic was really bad when he was in Lord and our academy wasn't the best then. But I hear he helps out a lot in Rose and I'm glad he could find a home. :)

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Yeah! DTC justice is the best choice for military commander; fighting with him and Ockey5 was a blast! Glory to Rose! :D

o7

Edit: also I guess congrats Sketchy too, haha but I knew he would win, superb leader. maybe a bit omnipresent though but its the age we live in.

Edited by Mayor
  • Upvote 1

Yeah! DTC justice is the best choice for military commander; fighting with him and Ockey5 was a blast! Glory to Rose! :D

+1

DtC is hella good with all things milcom, Rose really struck gold with him and Dynamic.

• Upvote 1

bw0643E.gif