Nuclear Radiantation

Lordship

When did I whine?

I think I've held my thinking more on your side of things. We "blew" this war. Not once did I say a word about things needing to change. I simply posted the numbers.

Then why did you bring that to this thread? Knowing you, I'm 100% sure it was to feed your narrative that we're so big, which is bad for the game and all that crap. Whatever floats your boat, fam...

Anyway (and to keep this thread on the topic which it should have never left), congrats to TKR and NK on the treaty upgrade!

I'll do it when I get hone but I basically did any MD level and added KT/tTO since their only ties are within Syndisphere, even though they're OD-level we saw OD's activated. Spectrum, since all of their treaties are with Syndisphere. And GoB, apparently they're paperless now, idk. I also added NK to your side, I didn't add the rest of nuke bloc. I'll do all the alliances when I get home.

Today I learned that tTO fighting against Syndisphere makes them Syndisphere.

• Upvote 1

I'll do it when I get hone but I basically did any MD level and added KT/tTO since their only ties are within Syndisphere, even though they're OD-level we saw OD's activated. Spectrum, since all of their treaties are with Syndisphere. And GoB, apparently they're paperless now, idk. I also added NK to your side, I didn't add the rest of nuke bloc. I'll do all the alliances when I get home.

we prefer grumpy, that is all.

Did this really just happen?

Here's wondering if TKR's going to make a big move soon.

There exists an alliance with balls? Don't be ridiculous! Edited by Rogue
  • Upvote 1

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

Then why did you bring that to this thread? Knowing you, I'm 100% sure it was to feed your narrative that we're so big, which is bad for the game and all that crap. Whatever floats your boat, fam...

Anyway (and to keep this thread on the topic which it should have never left), congrats to TKR and NK on the treaty upgrade!

Where have I pushed this narrative after IQ has formed? That's Roq, not me.

EDIT: Once IQ formed I believed there to be enough power outside Syndisphere, I still believe that. Roq is the one saying all those f that split stuff. Last time I said it was before IQ. The narrative I've brought forth is Syndisphere should do what Syndisphere should do,

Edited by Kastor

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

There exists an alliance with balls? Don't be ridiculous!

Eh... I'm not sure that's exactly what happened.

It seems more like TKR is worried about nuke bloc nuking the world, so it allied to prevent itself from getting nuked.  

TKR will probably pick up the pieces afterwards.  

Where have I pushed this narrative after IQ has formed? That's Roq, not me.

EDIT: Once IQ formed I believed there to be enough power outside Syndisphere, I still believe that. Roq is the one saying all those f that split stuff. Last time I said it was before IQ. The narrative I've brought forth is Syndisphere should do what Syndisphere should do,

Eh, my point is that you posted that with an intention which for me is transparent, but then again it doesn't matter. Let's not derail this thread like that long-ass one, okay? :P

It seems more like TKR is worried about nuke bloc nuking the world, so it allied to prevent itself from getting nuked.  

You obviously haven't seen how good our flag looks with the radiation symbol on it.

• Upvote 5

Eh, my point is that you posted that with an intention which for me is transparent, but then again it doesn't matter. Let's not derail this thread like that long-ass one, okay? :P

Translation: I got caught not knowing what I'm talking about, so let's just end the conversation.

No worries, I know the feeling.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Translation: I got caught not knowing what I'm talking about, so let's just end the conversation.

No worries, I know the feeling.

Nah, you're just too transparent. Talking to you is like talking to a wall. Anyway I'm done.

You obviously haven't seen how good our flag looks with the radiation symbol on it.

Hey, if you wanna glow, feel free to take center stage in the show.

Congrats to y'all!

Dude, they've been friends for a very long time.  Pretty sure TKR's warchest would barely be dented by our irradiated pin pricks anyway.

Keep posting, Kastor.  These forums need people of all viewpoints.

• Wiki Mod

Nah, you're just too transparent. Talking to you is like talking to a wall window. Anyway I'm done.

fixed

• Upvote 2

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid