Treadwell Investment LLC

Achilles

HeU2v5G.png

Treadwell Investment LLC

Is a Profit Based Reliable & Flexible Investment Company.
We Provide Best Investment Policies.

Treadwell Investments LLC: Investing Resources for the Future Invest your money with us, receive 3% weekly compound interest. The more you invest, the more money you'll make!

Detail :

Customers invest their money with us for a flat 3% weekly dividend, which is applied to their balance on Fridays. In exchange for this 3% weekly dividend, we use the customer's money to buy and sell resources. Regardless of whether we make a soaring profit or lose money, the investor receives the same weekly dividend. As we become steadily more profitable, our assets will grow significantly.

If you are interested in becoming a customer, and taking advantage of what is essentially a 3% savings account, please contact Achilles on our Discord server, and we'll be happy to set you up for economic success!

For customers who wish to withdraw some or all of their balance, you must notify us at least one month before you want your money. We won't withdraw your cash inside of that month, since doing so will harm other customers. Once you put the request in, you'll be added to a waiting list. Once your month is up, then as soon as we're able, in the order of request, we'll exit you. This process ensures that the fund remains solvent and stable, regardless of political instability.[/size]

CEO        - Achilles [discord ID-- Achilles#3396]

Chairman-  Grealind   [discord ID-- Gr#4980]

for more info visit Treadwell Investment Sheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1K2Y1_hPp1HzA51q8iWDew68rTsxwtCc81PP4bWcArjY/edit?usp=sharing

join http://discord.gg/rGHY85S

Edited by Achilles
  • Upvote 1

Why wouldn't I buy a bond from Stratton instead? I get the 3% return and know when my money is coming back. You guys don't even start processing my withdraw request until one month after I request it. You also haven't explained why people should trust that you can trade efficiently in this market.

• Upvote 1
6XmKiC2.png

Why wouldn't I buy a bond from Stratton instead? I get the 3% return and know when my money is coming back. You guys don't even start processing my withdraw request until one month after I request it. You also haven't explained why people should trust that you can trade efficiently in this market.

Before I address all of this, I want to clarify that while I do have a say in how things are run, I'm operating primarily as an investor.

1. You could absolutely buy a bond from Stratton. They're offering 3%. Ruby was/is also doing 3%. Last I knew, Black Diamond Trust was doing 3.5%. Davos Iron Bank does 3 or 4% depending on who you are and how much you're dropping onto them. That said, I know personally I'm a huge fan of diversifying. Sure, I could put all my eggs in the Stratton basket, but what if the worst happens? Diversification will help reduce overall risks.

2. You're absolutely right that the withdrawal wouldn't be processed until after one month. This one-month delay exists to maintain the integrity of the company. Think of it like this. If you invest $100m cash, and it gets turned into resources. Then another guy invests $50m. It also gets turned into resources. A week or so later, that guy gets his money back. Very good chance the entire company just took a hit trying to offload those resources to get him his cash. By requiring a one-month delay, you can be assured that we're actually being mindful of your investment. Overall, it's a positive as I see it. Sure you have to plan ahead for your cash, but isn't that good sense anyway?

3. I've dropped cash on this as an owner, and then I also had Cyberdyne invest as well. You're right, this is a newer venture, so obviously there's a certain level of risk involved. You cited Stratton as an example, so I'll reference them. When SO first started out, it was an uphill battle. People were very skeptical. Over time, and as people took chances and invested with them, the global community came to accept and respect the institution. Now banks are all the rage. I'm not saying that's what is going to happen here. I'm just saying that this is something that people can​ invest in, and I have every faith in it's success.

• Upvote 2

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

Just to add on to this, SO bonds are temporary investments that are only available when the company is short of cash.  They have maturity dates and are callable even before those dates arrive.  An investment in Treadwell is not temporary, as I understand it.  You invest your money and it stays invested until the company liquidates or you withdraw it.

• Upvote 1