Fark needs to be Wiped out by an International Coalition

Florida Man

You really think I'm the only one in Pantheon who can't stand your despicable behavior? I'm hardly hurting their image by wanting to take a shot at some Nazi racist garbage. And I'd be willing to bet there are far more people in other alliances who want to kick your ass...

Yeah sure

Pantheon needs to kick you out for being such a shitter.

Jesus, this is still going? Why haven't you nazis just given up on the game yet, any time you get any score built up I'm just going to take it away until you leave

Internet tough guy to the rescue to destroy le ebil [insert label here]

Classic.

Are you one of those dudes who sits in on female IRL Twitch streamer rooms trying to slowly work them into sending you nudes while protecting them from the occasional rude dude?

• Upvote 1

Now that I look at it they wouldn't be able to afford you skipping or getting booted. Big baby with a lot of dosh.

So, you're telling me you're just NOW looking looking at things, explains a lot about your current predicament

So, you're telling me you're just NOW looking looking at things, explains a lot about your current predicament

I'm not the one who started the fire mate.

I have no reason to worry about people levels and levels above me right now other than those who are directly attacking me or anyone I'm tied to and that's why I have this beef with your friends.

inb4 the classic "UR A NAZI STFU" line

I'm not the one who started the fire mate.

I have no reason to worry about people levels and levels above me right now other than those who are directly attacking me or anyone I'm tied to and that's why I have this beef with your friends.

inb4 the classic "UR A NAZI STFU" line

If you'd prefer I could arrange for someone on you level to have some training exercises?

Lock this thread please mods

BOOOO!!!! Let the salt fest continue!

James II of TIEIXIAIS (from Alphas) has executed an espionage operation to sabotage nuclear weapons in your country. They were not successful.

Florida man's right. The Nuke Bloc just gone too far... I'm not even a nazist but a ironic shitposter, I'm only join IG to stimulate some action and left it to CS yet they keep harrassing my nukes. I talk to CS officer and he say Fraggles want me to stop producing nukes... Which is why say no. I'm not your asian slave you hypocrite, you can't tell me what to do in PnW. You have no right forcing me to stop defending myself with nukes just because you're the only one who have nukes.

Also, that espionage operation was AFTER I recruited to CS

And my opinion on Nuke Bloc? They're nobody but a closet Fascist wearing left wing mask. Forcing people to follow their rule for stupid reason. I have a feeling PnW game itself is 1984...

Edited by Mutsuo Toi

OP posts an image of an Anti-Semitic douche bag and proves Fark's point for them, lol.

And my opinion on Nuke Bloc? They're nobody but a closet Fascist wearing left wing mask. Forcing people to follow their rule for stupid reason. I have a feeling PnW game itself is 1984...

No, James is actually a left-wing extremist.  It's not a mask.  He's constantly spewing out left-wing nonsense like gun control.  He keeps no soldiers in his nation.  And then, before I drop-kicked my monitor, he told me that he wanted to raise taxes on the richest nations in Alpha.  Sad!

Edited by Placentica
  • Upvote 5

James II of TIEIXIAIS (from Alphas) has executed an espionage operation to sabotage nuclear weapons in your country. They were not successful.

Florida man's right. The Nuke Bloc just gone too far... I'm not even a nazist but a ironic shitposter, I'm only join IG to stimulate some action and left it to CS yet they keep harrassing my nukes. I talk to CS officer and he say Fraggles want me to stop producing nukes... Which is why say no. I'm not your asian slave you hypocrite, you can't tell me what to do in PnW. You have no right forcing me to stop defending myself with nukes just because you're the only one who have nukes.

Don't cite books you haven't read.

• Upvote 3

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

**********- Last Wednesday at 8:46 PM
Not really. Personally I dislike having him in CS and would be glad not to deal with the baggage but he hasn't broken any of our rules during his time here so I can't arbitrarily kick him.

WemblyFraggle - Last Wednesday at 8:46 PM
I agree and understand
But he did run from that alliance after being called out and I just dont want any issues

********** - Last Wednesday at 8:47 PM
I understand. Well, thank you for talking to me about this.

You weren't recruited to CS. You ran to them. And from the conversations I've had....they aren't keen to defend a nazi. See ya tomorrow.
  • Upvote 4

No time, Im too busy SJWing here

As sarcastic as that might sound, it sounds like it's actually the truth.

Role play whatever you want, but don't expect people to tolerate it. Everyone has the freedom to do whatever bullshit they want. If they want to use that freedom to role play as nazis, go ahead. If they want to role play as people who murder nazis, go ahead.

Role play whatever you want, but don't expect people to tolerate it. Everyone has the freedom to do whatever bullshit they want. If they want to use that freedom to role play as nazis, go ahead. If they want to role play as people who murder nazis, go ahead.

By that token, we might as well not have ideologies at all.

Just make the game, "Red versus blue."

OP posts an image of an Anti-Semitic douche bag and proves Fark's point for them, lol.

No, James is actually a left-wing extremist.  It's not a mask.  He's constantly spewing out left-wing nonsense like gun control.  He keeps no soldiers in his nation.  And then, before I drop-kicked my monitor, he told me that he wanted to raise taxes on the richest nations in Alpha.  Sad!

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates