Fark needs to be Wiped out by an International Coalition

Florida Man

You shouldn't be speaking, you racistshitbag. You implied that Asians and Latinos can't think for themselves on our treaty post. You should be a shamed of yourself. I would be surprised that you believe anyone but blacks can be racists. As for all of you who believe we are racists, please provide proof but those shitposts which you consider as "evidences".

LOL. Did I imply it or did I outright say it? Spoiler: Neither.

One guy said he was from Venezuela and the other said he was Chinese. I questioned why people of color (if they even are), would join an alliance inspired by a movement that would deem them inferior. I would imagine that if they knew that (Google is a friend of all of ours), they wouldn't have joined. Unless they really are as moronic as you all, as a whole, seem to be. Which-spoiler-they are.

Try again, Nazi coward.

Edited by Queen M

All of you here beside my fellow blackshirt are brainwashed fools. You guys are no different than the brainless fools in the USA voting for Hilary Clinton. Democracy is for men totally lacking in scruples, without any morals; those who will pay better, thus those with a higher power of corruption.

e2QFFsp.jpg

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

There is no reason for a Casus Belli to exist in a war game.

They had the potential/opportunity to hit you and make your protector drop you. And they did just that. This is enough on its own.

The way I see it, you are accusing Fark because it attacked your alliance for "morality" reasons.

However, now you are asking for others to attack Fark for... "morality" reasons.

Even if you have "justice" at your side, it doesn't really matter.

Some alliances fight for honor, others for "justice", others for pixels, others for fun and others to roleplay the Nazis they could never be in real life.

All motives and gameplay styles are respected. And all of them have their consequences.

CB's aren't needed mechanically but they *should* matter politically.

Effort is what makes a political simulator work. Player-created content, spying on alliances (more than in-game functions), harsh reps, ambitious leadership, intra-alliance politics, drama, shitposting, effortposting, trolling, doing things that create emotional responses...

Inactivity and complacency are the bane of interest in this game genre. TEst and NPO really seem to be the only two groups that have consistently shown they give a damn.

Superbia

vuSNqof.jpg

Effort is what makes a political simulator work. Player-created content, spying on alliances (more than in-game functions), harsh reps, ambitious leadership, intra-alliance politics, drama, shitposting, effortposting, trolling, doing things that create emotional responses...

Inactivity and complacency are the bane of interest in this game genre. TEst and NPO really seem to be the only two groups that have consistently shown they give a damn.

I had mostly war-focused alliances in mind, like Arrgh.

Also, there have been many wars that took place where there was hardly a CB around. The "Papers, Please" conflict or the recent global war are two such cases.

I had mostly war-focused alliances in mind, like Arrgh.

Also, there have been many wars that took place where there was hardly a CB around. The "Papers, Please" conflict or the recent global war are two such cases.

They totally have a CB, fam. They just don't wanna show us coz reasons.

• Upvote 1

There are no politics in this game, so meh.  

When political ideology actually impacts the performance of your country, CBs will matter then.

Jesus I leave for a couple days and the thread's gone tits-up

I don't want to bother reading all the British angry-tear-posting what happened

There are no politics in this game, so meh.  

When political ideology actually impacts the performance of your country, CBs will matter then.

Dude lmao let's kill the nazis!!!!!

Britain #1!!

• Upvote 1

Fear not, for I have taken note of your noble cause.

Hogwarts will need details on troop movements, resource stockpiles and remaining fighting capacity in order to properly coordinate the counteroffensive. I await your message.

Jesus I leave for a couple days and the thread's gone tits-up

I don't want to bother reading all the British angry-tear-posting what happened

Dude lmao let's kill the nazis!!!!!

Britain #1!!

Hogwarts can not commit its forces to provide relief until fronts have been mapped out properly for us, lest we lose our planning bonus.

os9LcJK.gif

The best advice ever given in PnW history. EVER.  

To be fair, it's not that bad.

Over 90% of people who joined this game have followed it.

• Upvote 1

So at what point are the mods going to step in? Or is this another one of those "anything goes as log as it's not on our server" deals?

• Upvote 1

So at what point are the mods going to step in? Or is this another one of those "anything goes as log as it's not on our server" deals?

I tried to show Alex. He wouldn't even look at it. Even showed him the embargoing of jewish nations one and he said he didn't see the problem.

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

That's how it should be. Alex rules don't and should not extend past what happens in the game.

6XmKiC2.png

Not racist huh?

http://imgur.com/a/hgu51

What role does Jewishness have in this game?

It seems like a real life attribute that has no in-game comparison.

• Upvote 1

Except nazi rp and symbolism is against the games rules. But whatever, it's not like Alex has ever cared or done anything about it, so it's only rational that alliances take things in to their own hand.

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

but why should i care what IG says or does? they weren't ever relevant and they'll never be relevant. it's not like they were a top 20 or 30 alliance.

It's best to kill a cancer while it's still small, if you can. Otherwise it just spreads and becomes a horrible way of life.

• Upvote 4

It's best to kill a cancer while it's still small, if you can. Otherwise it just spreads and becomes a horrible way of life.

In real life, yes.

In competitive games built around conflict like this, no.

Killing "cancer" while it's small just kills the game.  You end up with consolidated power bases such that you're left playing by yourself.

Guys these ppl are nazis everyone I dislike is an evil nahzeee we need to ban the nahzees.

Also (HOW DO YOU COPY QUOTES AAAAH) @QueenM

I hope you don't believe that IRL.

Edgy and advocating for genocide puts you on the level of the naaaahhzzeees you so despise TBH SMH

Edited by Florida Man

In real life, yes.

In competitive games built around conflict like this, no.

Killing "cancer" while it's small just kills the game.  You end up with consolidated power bases such that you're left playing by yourself.

No, I don't think so. The game is still alive and kicking. Don't need an alliance whose ideology is based on hate to have conflict in a game. But we can agree to disagree.

Guys these ppl are nazis... we need to ban the nahzees.

Yes, they are and yes, we do. Good on you for coming around  ;)

No, I don't think so. The game is still alive and kicking. Don't need an alliance whose ideology is based on hate to have conflict in a game. But we can agree to disagree.

Conflict is fundamentally built around hate.  If you destroy hate, then the game become loaded with pacifist carebears which defeats the point of playing.