Fark needs to be Wiped out by an International Coalition

Florida Man

This war against my alliance is a perfect example. They're willing to crush fledgling alliances completely over """"morality"""" reasons on a whim. This sort of behavior needs to be made an example of via the extermination of Fark at least an alliance and their leaders sucked dry of their shekels.

This is ever more urgent since they have a buttload of money and nukes, they need to be torn apart before they become an actual problem for even older alliances.

If you don't believe me or think I'm crazy just wait for the day they meme that "Oh sorry we declared war on one of your alliance officers he said mean things about [insert] he's bad we're just doing Orbis a favor." I mean that probably wouldn't be for a while and I'd be long gone but you can imagine me saying "I told you so" when it does.

And they aren't the only alliance full of knaves and brutes, but I'm just highlighting this one since they had the balls to target my friends in such a barbaric way (and they won't stop with us I guarantee it)

What I'm saying is we need people to twist the arm of the Eternal Anglo and make him stop doing bad stuff.

00mosley2.jpg

No no that's the excuse they gave.

If they're willing to pwn a small alliance because supposedly a dude from the alliance "said mean things" they're going to continue and cause problems.

Therefore they are prime targets for destruction. It is only logical a disease is removed from a body and Fark is a head cold that can be cured I assure you.

How dare you speak to me, ya gross fashy

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

No no that's the excuse they gave.

If they're willing to pwn a small alliance because supposedly a dude from the alliance "said mean things" they're going to continue and cause problems.

Therefore they are prime targets for destruction. It is only logical a disease is removed from a body and Fark is a head cold that can be cured I assure you.

Casus belli is a Latin expression meaning "an act or event that provokes or is used to justify war"

Obviously that's their excuse...

This is a war game. People try to find "excuses" to support their actions against the "international community" or wage war just for the shake of war.

I don't think there is a problem with that.

It's quite simple: This is a game. People just try to find an excuse to hit others.

If you don't want to get hit, just don't provoke others. Your leadership chose a specific set of actions and other alliances acted accordingly.

If you want to insist on the fact that Fark is a global threat, just ask yourself why it attacked your alliance specifically and not any other small alliance. There are quite many of them.

• Upvote 6

Your friends like to go around pretending to be Nazis, and acting like racist shitbags. You're not going to find a lot of sympathy.

That's all fine and good but do you have *proof*?

Is there an example of this at all or are you making believe?

I'm not looking for sympathy I'm looking for people who want to start a preventative war to destroy a (at this time) minor threat.

Casus belli is a Latin expression meaning "an act or event that provokes or is used to justify war"

Obviously that's their excuse...

This is a war game. People try to find "excuses" to support their actions against the "international community" or wage war just for the shake of war.

I don't think there is a problem with that.

Well that's my point you should punk Fark and take the loot before they become a real issue

Ewww I accidentally double posted

How the hell do you delete posts?

Edited by Florida Man

Lolololol at Richard "Floridaman" Hess pleading with the world for a peace treaty and coalition to fight the Soviets. You clowns wanted to roleplay nazis, and I'm not stopping you. You must've never seen Der Untergang. Get back in your bunker/mom's basement, nazi/wannabe nazi. Do orbis a favor and delete, NO CAPITULATION!

Edited by kosmokenny
  • Upvote 3

Dear nuke bloc, want to nuke a city? If you pay 15M I let you nuke one of my cities (1800 infra) multiple times with multiple nations, so nuke a city until 0 infra and then more nukes on the same city, I fortificate so you can nuke even more, all just to boost your stats of nukes launched

We haven't been launching nukes at em in a while, after the first round of wars there wasn't anyone left in range of us except for our 3 noobs getting good practice in. Some day their glorious leader will come out of vacation mode and catch some more though.

• Upvote 2

All of you here beside my fellow blackshirt are brainwashed fools. You guys are no different than the brainless fools in the USA voting for Hilary Clinton. Democracy is for men totally lacking in scruples, without any morals; those who will pay better, thus those with a higher power of corruption.

You convinced me. I will fund a counter to Fark.

#IStandWithFascists

Any Iron Guard member can request payment to counter these Nazi hating fools. I will pay twice the cost of your wars. I am with you all. Fight them until the death. Stand for something strong my brothers!!

• Upvote 6

Sorry Nazis, I really wanted to nuke one of you, and I would have too if the IG guy I was fighting conventionally hadn't deleted his nation mid-war after he lost over half of his score. I still had 42 turns left! I apologize for not being more prompt in my Nukular usage!

Now nobody is left in my range. :(

I'll try to do better next time, I promise.

Edited by Bozzie

You shouldn't be speaking, you racistshitbag. You implied that Asians and Latinos can't think for themselves on our treaty post. You should be a shamed of yourself. I would be surprised that you believe anyone but blacks can be racists. As for all of you who believe we are racists, please provide proof but those shitposts which you consider as "evidences".

"This nation is in Vacation Mode for the next 136 turns. This nation cannot be attacked or traded with during that time."

You're a coward and have no right to chat shit to anyone

"

• Upvote 1

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

"This nation is in Vacation Mode for the next 136 turns. This nation cannot be attacked or traded with during that time."

You're a coward and have no right to chat shit to anyone

"

Fake News!!!!

This nation is not on Vacation Mode. They are just preparing for an all out assault funded by me. Prepare for fall out Fark. You deserve what is coming. 

• Upvote 1