The Scottish Empire: Declaration of Existence

DANNY

As of now, the Scottish Empire formally declares itself an official alliance. While we are not unsatisfied with current alliance ruling methods, we see fit to create an oasis for those seeking a home and are looking for friends with values. Holding true to our values, we see the need for nation independence from the government, and as such, we interfere in the affairs of our members as little as possible. Contribution is encouraged but not required, but inactive members and applicants will receive penalties or ejection from the Scottish Empire. Individuality and loyalty are our pillar beliefs, and we are open to interalliance relations and allies who believe in our principles.

Friends are welcome to message to become involved, and allies are welcome to establish relationships.

Cheers,

Perseus

Good luck arrgh! :P

"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

Your colony in Panama has just bankrupted you. Prepare to be assimilated in an act of union. Resistance is futile.

Then, 400 years from now, the great salmon(d) will rise up and (almost) win your independence.

Best of luck!

• Upvote 1

> Implying we don't raid big or protected alliances.

*sigh*

Actually I didn't imply that, I did specify EASY, meaning you would raid them regardless, just a micro with no protector is much easier :v

]Actually I didn't imply that, I did specify EASY, meaning you would raid them regardless, just a micro with no protector is much easier :v

And poorer.  :(

I guess only true raiders can understand how we work...    ;-;

teen-devotion-misunderstood-no-one-gets-

• Upvote 2

And poorer.  :(

I guess only true raiders can understand how we work...    ;-;

teen-devotion-misunderstood-no-one-gets-

I did think of that, but it is possible they figure out what they are doing and actually make money? Maybe?

I read that with a scottish accent, then was dissapointed in the lack of cursing, swearing, drinking. 0/10

Ooch, mah wee bonnie friend, Scots don't need teh fockin' curse every other sentence! And noither de we drink that much either! Drinkin' 'at much's nought but a pansy's share! Feck off teh dose pansy Brits! Can't 'old their gorram Scotch, the worthless lot o' 'em! 'N wot in the damned 'ells are ye doin' too! An' cursin' 'n' swearin' are differ'n things te yeh, eh? Well feck off with ya "prim 'n proper" English! What are ye, a damned Brit?

If ye want teh damned thing rougher, then here's mah version!

"As o' teh thrice damn day o' our Lord 'n Savior, the SCOTTISH EMPIRE declares itself be a FOCKIN' official alliance! We'll have our freedoms this day and'll kick out those Brits! FER SCOTLAND! N' FOCK THE TORIES! We'll rule our own lands, an' damn what those corgi !@#$ in Lond'n say! Weh don't accept any o' yon SLACKERS and BLOODSUCKERS in oir land, and we'll remove ye ROIGHT PROPER QUICK! SCOTLAND FER THE SCOTS! And if any o those lads in that corner o'er there want teh KICK SOME ENGLISH ASS, ye'll always have SCOTSMAN teh back ye up if ya ask!"

(plz no ban. everything is said in jest and I mean no offense.)

Edited by Quichwe10
  • Upvote 2