Something new, Kastor, what the crap?

Buorhann

What the damn hell is this atrocity?   I do know Grumpy is one of the few alliances in game (possibly the only one) that has daily activity from all its members.  Suck on that IA ranking.  That being said we should probably be last in FA, because I don't like or want to talk to any of you idiots.

Bruh come on, Alliances like ours dosent have IA.

There are no affairs, no matters to handle. You guys should be even less considering you have like 10 members  :*

Also notice how HW wins the combined scoring, cause we best ;)

Edited by Ole

Ole2.png

CKD should be much lower on the list.

Milcom=only resistance from a mass raid would be from allies
Econ=no growth despite being out of war
IA=inactive and no recruitment/retention past 35 members and steadily but slowly dropping.

The only "threat" would be from the top 10 page really and even then most nations wouldn't be ready to fight.

This is purely based off of opinion... as usual carry on.

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

How is GOB anywhere on any of these lists??

Oh, and I went to the #1 AA for IA, clicked on their leader to see if I could learn a thing or two. I learned I have too many cities, too much infra, too many projects, produce waaay too many resources and my commerce is excessive. I am ashamed to admit that while I pay 0 in taxes, I have access to sizable, interest-free loans. Sucks to be me. :(

How is GOB anywhere on any of these lists??

Oh, and I went to the #1 AA for IA, clicked on their leader to see if I could learn a thing or two. I learned I have too many cities, too much infra, too many projects, produce waaay too many resources and my commerce is excessive. I am ashamed to admit that while I pay 0 in taxes, I have access to sizable, interest-free loans. Sucks to be me. :(

Wouldn't that be Econ? IA deals in membership/recruiting/activity/etc. 

Plus you've been around longer than me, so shouldn't you have more infra/cities/projects? Your entire logic doesn't make sense here.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Wouldn't that be Econ? IA deals in membership/recruiting/activity/etc. 

Plus you've been around longer than me, so shouldn't you have more infra/cities/projects? Your entire logic doesn't make sense here.

Economics is one of many internal affairs. 

Always be honest when assessing your peers.  If you overvalue yourself, you flatter yourself into arrogance.

Looks at milcom ranking. Ranking Mensa under alliances that send barely militarized 8 city nations against heavily armed 14 city nations without back up.

Hey, it worked.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-