Win Exciting Prizes~ DEAL IT.

Aliyan

Helo Everyone!
I Am here to represent on of the best discord channels of Orbis and that is Red Road Radio Network (RRRN in short) . We have got exciting shows with different hosts, Along with interviews of Alliance leaders and now we are introducing something Big! A game show... Yes a game show with the name "Deal It" A bit of description of this game follows as: You buy a ticket of 200K and play games, try your luck in lucky draws and play a mega game if lucky at the end of the show and win money/resources for your nation in Politics and war game. For Starting this show we have stored what we can from our nation's but for a better start we need Donations, Those who have anything in excess amount(either money or resources) and wishes to help us start this game show can contact me or Lost Mike. We will be grateful for your help. Doesnt matter how much you donate because every bits help :) 
The game show will take place in RRRN discord server so dont forget to join us in here: https://discord.gg/SgEwvPh

To make the Orbis more fun, We hope forward to your co-operation  :)
Wish you a good day.
Regards,
Team of Red Road Radio Network. 

Lmfao I guess you don't know who Ibrahim is then

He's a wonderfully sensitive and kind man with profound religious knowledge. Truly the most accepting man i've ever met. 

• Upvote 1

He's a wonderfully sensitive and kind man with profound religious knowledge. Truly the most accepting man i've ever met. 

Lets make this post not religious and get back to Donations.