Why u do tis? [Round 4] [Official]

Dr Rush

What is the least terrible war name?  

293 members have voted

1. 1. Survey say's

• Git Gud Friday
    • The Trail of Tiers

• Wiki Mod

As the last poll didn't meet my criteria for 'clear' victory, we are now doing a run off. Winner takes all. You have ~48 hours.

Also your all terrible people for this.

Edited by Dr Rush
  • Upvote 2

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

• Wiki Mod

Forget this war, the House Stark, Zodiac trade war needs a name!!!

Not worthy of a vote, but I will unilaterally provide it with one. The "Why can't the mods be consistent" war.

• Upvote 4

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

I was voting for Git Gud Friday, but I changed my own mind. The Trail of Tiers describes the length, suffering and the clear separation of tiers. Its the superior choice.

• Upvote 6

Officer Nasty reporting for duty. 

I was voting for Git Gud Friday, but I changed my own mind. The Trail of Tiers describes the length, suffering and the clear separation of tiers. Its the superior choice.

I disagreed with it for that reason. There will be a lot more wars where the tiers are separated and we'll just end up with a Trail of Tiers IV war in the future.

Git Gud Friday is way more unique, on the date and when both sides actually ran a close fight.

• Upvote 5

I disagreed with it for that reason. There will be a lot more wars where the tiers are separated and we'll just end up with a Trail of Tiers IV war in the future.

Git Gud Friday is way more unique, on the date and when both sides actually ran a close fight.

This.

And it also falls in line with Orbis' own "Git Gud" meme, on a Good Friday!

Seriously, it's the superior choice.  Trail of Tiers is pretty good too, but like Yang stated here - there's a decent chance of a situation like this occurring again with a wide separation of tiers.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 3

Yep

As the last poll didn't meet my criteria for 'clear' victory, we are now doing a run off. Winner takes all. You have ~48 hours.

Also your all terrible people for this.

You're :I

Honestly we should just fight next war based on who voted for what in this poll.

Like you guys were really going to do anything better. Here, I'll even start the shitposts for that war:

They had a choice, all of them. They could have followed in the footsteps of good men like my father or Impero. Decent men who believed in a day's work for a day's pay. Instead they followed the droppings of Kastors and communists and didn't realize that the trail led over a precipice until it was too late. Don't tell me they didn't have a choice. Now the whole world stands on the brink, staring down into bloody Hell, all those liberals and intellectuals and smooth-talkers... and all of a sudden nobody can think of anything to say.

The forums are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their NAPs and treaties will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "Git Gud".

• Upvote 3

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

I prefer the Trail of Tiers. If there are more wars where tier separation is a big issue someone will simply come up with a different name. It's really not that problematic.

He says while this is POLL #4 of NAMING A WAR

• Upvote 2

Honestly we should just fight next war based on who voted for what in this poll.

Like you guys were really going to do anything better. Here, I'll even start the shitposts for that war:

They had a choice, all of them. They could have followed in the footsteps of good men like my father or Impero. Decent men who believed in a day's work for a day's pay. Instead they followed the droppings of Kastors and communists and didn't realize that the trail led over a precipice until it was too late. Don't tell me they didn't have a choice. Now the whole world stands on the brink, staring down into bloody Hell, all those liberals and intellectuals and smooth-talkers... and all of a sudden nobody can think of anything to say.

The forums are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their NAPs and treaties will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "Git Gud".

I don't want to see you on the losing side of a war though =\

Support the Trail!

• Upvote 1

C0r3Fye.png

• Wiki Mod

In the end, it boils down to posting a few polls though. It's not the most intensive nor the most time consuming set of actions.

It takes close to an hour to do the first poll and about 15-30mins for the second. There is a shitton of copy/pasting that has to be done and you guys can't use a consistent form which makes it harder then it needs to be.

I don't see how anything would be different if we name this war Git Gud. We're still going to need a poll for the next war

Also you Git Gudders disgust me

Edited by Smith
  • Upvote 3

C0r3Fye.png

I don't see how anything would be different if we name this war Git Gud. We'll still going to need a poll for the next war

Also you Git Gudders disgust me

Git Rekt Trail'er Trash.

• Upvote 2

It takes close to an hour to do the first poll and about 15-30mins for the second. There is a shitton of copy/pasting that has to be done and you guys can't use a consistent form which makes it harder then it needs to be.

Alright, but like Smith pointed out it's not like the workload would decrease in the future even if "Git Gud Friday" wins the poll, which it seems to be doing at the moment. Unless someone comes up with a singularly good idea for a name we're bound to have to vote for several rounds every time the community names a war.

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg