US Foreign Affairs Updates

Lee Young-suk

US Foreign Affairs Update

files-china-skorea-politics-scandal-pm_a

Yesterday, the White House Press’ Center was crowded by about 70 Domestic and 30 Foreign Journalists. They were invited by the Executive Office of the President of United States to attend on a Press Release on Foreign Affairs of the United States through Special Invitation E-Mail. This can only happened in countries which respected Democracy and Freedom of Press. The journalists attended 1 hour earlier than the schedule. This also probably only happened to Asians who recognized as the most Workaholic Citizens in the World.

Before the Press Secretary attended at the Press Room, the journalists were murmured and discussed about “Why the White House invited journalists? Since the Journalists always attended even when not invited by the White Houseâ€. Then about 15 minutes after that, the President’s Assistant for Public Relations and Communication (Easily recognized as Press Secretary) Yoon Tae-young attended at the Press Secretary and shouted.

Welcome to the White House Ladies and Gentlemen, We are very appreciated your obsession on attending this Event. We might be recognized internationally as the Most Discipline people in the World.

Then, everyone in the room was focused to record, write and listen. The situation was very silent

In our country, Journalist and Media are one of the four powers that empowered the life of the United States beside the People, Government, and Military. And we recognized it by passed the Freedom of Information and Rights for Expression Act. Meanwhile, you can see who laughed the Democracy abroad but actually they are fear of losing power if Democracy entered their system.

Then, His face becomes more relax after shouted a critic to leaders who laughed Democracy and Freedom

Well, I would like to present some good news which might be added as Headline on your newspaper, magazine or online media. As I believe that some of you have not made a Headline yet and frustrated because of that.

Some journalists smiled because of his statement.

United States Established Relation with Thundera

bandera-estadounidense-Habana-Foto-AFP_L

United States Flag Flies in the Front of US Embassy at Thundera

Recently, the United States has established diplomatic ties with Thundera. The Establishment of diplomatic ties with Thundera marked by the opening ceremony of US Embassy at Thundera and at the same time Embassy of Thundera  also did opening ceremony. The Opening Ceremony of US Embassy at Thundera was led by Ambassador Richard Wen.

The United States also signed Treaty of Mutual Defense and Trade Agreements  with Thundera. The Treaties were signed by respective Ministers and Delegations at Capital of the United States and Capital of Thundera. The US Secretary of State Masaru Kanagawa gave a statement while signing the treaty:

It is always become a great chance to see that United States engaged with other countries for sustain and develop prosperity of both nations. The United States will remain opened for any kind of Diplomatic ties with other nations and always looking forward for brighter future of respective countries.

Meanwhile in the Embassy of Thundera, there is an interesting story inside there. The journalists were surprised by the style of Thunderan Diplomats. They are acknowledged as a “silent†and “calm†nation in the World. But, if we look inside at their Embassy they could be recognized as one of the richest country in the World. Thunderan Diplomats bought about 10 Mercedes-Benz E-Class with value about US$1 Million, 15 Antique Paints and Arts with value about US$ 1.5 Million, and Precious Carpets from Middle East with value about US$ 400 Thousands. Even though, the United States have already gave them with 10 Hyundai Sonata Executive Cars*.

The United States also sent 5 Experts to Thundera for observing and purchase the newly built ZADS-III Missile Defense System as well observing the Thundera-made Helicarriers.

*US Department of State always gave 10 Executive Cars for all Foreign Embassies as well provide housing to Foreign Ambassadors as the Standard.

Discussion that Ended the Cold War

hrs_110625-F-IG195-0135a.jpg

US Soldiers Uploading Logistics into Cargo Aircraft to be send into Newly-owned US Military base at Guantanamo and Arloskva

After a long-time cold war with Arloskva due to the effect of White Arloskva Policy, President Lee initiated a détente or relaxation of the relationship with Arloskva. The Détente Policy was supported by the the Congress with approval of 356 out of 650 Members of the Congress. Although, Some of them were criticized about the Establishment of Air Force Base in Brisbane.

A new Air Force Base isn’t needed I think, it will only waste our budget as the operational expense will increase

-Richard Cho, Republican Legislator

The Agreements between the United States of Asia and Arloskva commonly known as Memorandum of Understanding between United States of Asia and Arloskva. The Agreement were discussed by President Lee and Minister of Propaganda Blair Cottrell. One of the important points on the Agreement are “Arloskva will cooperate with United States on War against Terrorism as well combating Trans-National Crimes in Asia Continentâ€. The Arloskva will also combating the crimes that caused by White Arloskva Policy as well give those who affected by White Arloskva Policy to get US Citizenship and ensure their safety until their departure to the United States. So, Nobody will wandering and becoming refugees because of the White Arloskva Policy.

New Military Base Established at Guantanamo Bay and Arloskva

00-russian-topol-m-mobile-icbm-04-01-15.

Mobile IRBM Silos arrived at Guantanamo Naval Base

As one of the points on MOU between United States and Arloskva, the Arloskva shall allow the US Air Force to open an Air Force Base near Brisbane to conduct evacuation mission and as a station for US Military. The US Air Force seems have prepared to send logistics for the Establishment of the Base. It is expected that 3,000 US troops will work on the Air Force Base.

In the same time, the United States rent the Guantanamo Naval Base as the new Military Base for US Navy with amount of US$ 25 Millions for next 50 years. Some pieces of land in Guantanamo will be dedicated as Detention Camp for Prisoners of War. Especially, for Prisoner of Wars and Terrorists that were captured during Global War on Terrorism. Approximately, 89 POWs have been sent into Guantanamo and one of them is Jubair bin Ahmed Abu-Khattala, Son of Ahmed Abu Khattala (Perpetrator of Karachi Attack that killed 121 people (76 of them were US Citizens) and wounded 240 people (95 of them were US Citizens) long time ago).

The US Armed Force also deployed 5 Mobile IRBM Silos to Guantanamo and established Guantanamo as Headquarter of US Northern Command (moved from Galapagos) and Headquarter/Garrison of the Seventh Fleet,

Progress on Ongoing War Against Terrorism

0501pod03.jpg

An Afghan gives a Cup of Tea for US Soldiers

The Global War Against Terrorism (commonly known as War on Terror or WoT) have lasted for a long time. About 76,000 troops have involved in this war as well 200 Main Battle Tanks, 20,000 Humvees, 40 Aircrafts and 3 Ships. The war is targeting on several Islamist terrorist Organization such as Anshar Al-Sharia , Al-Qaeda , Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan,  Abu Sayyaf Organization and hundreds of other “Designated Terrorist Groups by Department of Stateâ€. The theatres of Global War on Terror are Middle East, Central Asia, Nigeria, Bosnia, and Southeast Asia.

Arloskva has decided to join the Global War on Terror based on the Agreement with the United States. Arloskvan Army will be involved in Major Operations such as Operation Inherent Resolve to capture and clean terrorists in Iraq and Syria, Operation Uphold Democracy to overthrow Terrorists-backed government of Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan, and An Unknown Operation to conduct military aggression against Abu Sayyaf Militias in Philippines and Indonesia.

article-2215162-156CA84E000005DC-664_966

US Soldiers Hanged Out with Afghans. When we can see a poor conditions on Islamic Countries in Middle East, A question appeared "Where is someone who declared himself as a Heavenly Mandate of God? Is his God forgot about the current situation in Afghanistan and Middle East so he is not give any mandates on them?" 

US Department of Defense expected that the war will end on before the 2017 Federal Election and the United States will withdraw its forces from all theatres but some troops will remained for peacekeeping and humanitarian support.

Foreign Policy on Each Countries

The United States Department of State enacted policy towards nations in the World with different Foreign Policy.

Green Countries/Regions

Policy             : US Citizens are allowed to Enter and Trade with Green Countries/Regions. Permission to visit Green Countries can be granted from respective Embassies or Consulates without any barriers from Department of State. Diplomatic and Consular Access are available as well Protections.

Countries      :  Confederate States of America, Arloskva Union, Thundera, Tomainia (pending), Evenstar (pending), United Rekkish Empire, Mogatopia, Republic of Sumatra and Other Areas considered Neutral, Undisputed and Unaligned unless otherwise endorsed.

Basic Law      : Foreign Relations and Diplomacy Act and Homeland Security Instruction Number 10.

Orange Countries/Regions

Policy             : US Citizens are allowed to Enter Orange Countries/Regions by prior permission from US Department of State. These areas might be prohibited to enter due to Terrorism, Conflict, Crimes and Dangerous Natural Conditions.

Countries      :  Middle East and Nigeria

Basic Law      : US Foreign Relations and Diplomacy Act

Red Countries

Policy             : Citizens are not allowed to entering/departing Red Countries/Regions due to No Diplomatic and Consular Access as well Protection to these Countries/Regions. Special Permission can be granted from Department of State and there must be a clear reason to visit these countries/regions. Flights from Red Countries also prohibited to entering US Aerospace. Failure to do may result in Military Interceptions.

Countries      : Ottoman Empire, Meta Board, Hungadada, Sweden, Principality of Biscotti, Nihon, Aelonia, Ruhr, and United Kingdom of Cal

Basic Law      : US Foreign Relations and Diplomacy Act

Dark Red Countries

Policy             : Citizens are not allowed to entering/departing Dark Red Countries/Regions due to extreme authoritarian regime, very dangerous criminals and terrors, or dangerous threats that may endanger life. Flights from these countries are fully-prohibited to enter US Aerospace.

Countries      : Aka’atan Empire, Holy Britannian Empire and Amenrian Empire.

Basic Law      : US Foreign Relations and Diplomacy Act and Homeland Security Instructions Number. 10.

Closing Statement by Press Secretary Yoon Tae-young

The United States never interested to gain Global hegemoney nor Superpower status in the World. We always work to maintain peace and harmony with other nations. Unlike other nations who always try to gain “Superpower†status even by abusing the use of War on Evil. As what we really done with Arloskva, we will always put Negotiation in the top of diplomatic priorities. As an old quote said “Diplomacy is the strongest weapons in the World, Thus a large military will meaningless than a strong diplomacy".

Lastly, we have to thank for Kingdom of Wintery, United Rekkish Empire, Liastisa (dissolved), Imperial Empire du France (dissolved), Thundera, Confederate States of America, Arloskva and other friends that might I forgotten for our respective cooperations in the past and now. Those cooperations have built and developed us into a strong and peaceful community. We will always looking forward for brighter future between our countries. One thousand friends are not enough, One enemy is too many.

And he shouted a joke with little offensive words to someone

At least, our President doesn’t need to wait in a Café until saw a ghost or do nothing except drinking coffee in a lonely Wedding to establish relations with other nations.

Written and Quoted by

Mayu Watanabe, from NHK Broadcasting Corporation

• Upvote 1

His Excellency President of the United States of Asia

Sitting on a chair in a nice cafe with a cup of warm latte on a table before him, the Heavenly Emperor laughs his distinct laugh. "I'm right here, mate, relaxing since my nation is calm as peaceful as usual, unlike what you say. Why am I here, you may ask? The terrorist organisations you talked about are long-dead. The last time I heard about Al-Qaeda and Abu Sayyaf are in my teenage years. Around 2015-2017, if I'm not mistaken. Indonesia is part of my empire now, a save haven where all different sentients can come together and talk and be friends. As for the Middle East, there are still a few outlaws like sand furies and cliff bandits, but Aelonia's jackals have them under control. And what did you mean by "threats that may endanger life?" Werewolves? Vampires? Kumiho? Orcs? Dragons? Well, watch this." The Heavenly Emperor looks to his side as he called a nearby waiter. A werewolf then entered the screen in the video chat. Maintaining eye contact with the lycan, he asks, "What's your name, mate?" "Raj, Your Majesty, my name is Raj." the werewolf replied, with an Indian accent. Cheonsa then turns at the screen again, putting his arm around Raj. "This is Raj. He's a werewolf. He doesn't kill people or eat them or do nasty things like you racist humans may think. He works here, and serves great-tasting coffee, isn't that right?" he looks at the werewolf again as he nodded in agreement. "Yes, Your Majesty, thank you." "Anytime, kid, you can go back to work now." The werewolf bows and leaves the screen. "See? Everyone here is treated nicely, human or not, so tell me again how sending troops prancing all across the globe and waste a good amount of lead is considered "maintaining peace and harmony". You sound just like an evil nation I destroyed when I was younger, I hope you're not as bad as they were. I mean, just because we lead differently, doesn't mean you have to be hostile with me. But if you really have to play the sanctions game, then I can't stop you. Like a Sundanese ustadz I know once said "Teu nanaon, ngan nanaonan?", it's okay, but why?"

(OOC: It's 2045 in my timeline. You don't have to follow it or anything, but you dragged me into this, so I had to use it. I'll update your treaty with Thundera right after this, please tell me if I missed anything else, peace out.)

Edited by Cheonsa

mOMPUVF.jpg

"So... the United States of Asia considers the Akaatan Infinite Empire to be authoritarian, while we have given everyone in the nation equal rights, given everyone the right to vote, have a parliament/senate, etc etc..." Sutta said with a sigh. "To be fair, we are in the midst of a war with another race, and the lower levels of Kal'Kad are not exactly safe, but where does he get the idea that we are authoritarian, even while he is allowing other authoritarian nations to be allies... It's almost as if he wants a war." he added while shaking his head before heading back to his throne.

Statement from US Department of State

It seems like the "Heavenly Emperor" is very offended with Press Secretary's joke.

As what you can see from evidences that we attached. Terrorist Groups are still available in Middle East, Southeast Asia and Africa. Do you think that pictures are taken from a studio? Do you think we are lying?

And unfortunately, we don't believe empty words from a dictator who declared himself as "Extension of God" even you cannot give us any evidences of the destruction of Terrorists at there. We also don't believe on your story about the fairy-tales characters such like Vampires, Werewolves or Orcs in your country as you only told us in a long and wasteful words without any logical sense and evidences.

Do you think Indonesia is only belong to you? You forgot that a lot of parts of Indonesia is not on your hand. There are Republic of Sumatra and other Undisputed territories.

Seems like you didn't read the timeline carefully, We always work to maintain peace and harmony with other nations as you can see that we ended all disputes with Arloskva in peaceful settlements. And remember, that the terrorists from Middle East and their allies from the whole world were killed our citizens first and they also prefer us as "Kafeer" and allowed to be killed through their Jihads.

Which nation that you destroyed? Or Do you mean you destroyed that nation through Genocide? I don't think goodness is on the side of a destroyer or mass-killer. Unlike us, even though the terrorists tried to kill, assassinate, and declared us as Enemy of Islam, We did not even destroy them. We liberate them from terrorist and we showed graciousness and friendship with them. As you can see from the pictures, we knew that terrorists are only half of them and another half is our friends who seek freedom. We can see who is the evil? A Destroyer of a Nation or A Nation who showed graciousness and merciful?

We did not enact any sanctions. As we do not have any formal diplomatic relations and you are limiting Freedoms in your nation, Declare yourself as an Extension of God, Extra-judicial punishment, Developing cult of personality, and Mocking our Democracy that means disrespect on our people. It makes us remember with Joseph Stalin and Kim Il-Sung in the past time of darkness. So, it has filled all requirements to be listed on Dark Red Countries.

And For Aka'ata, we also do not enact any sanctions on your nation. We didn't even said like that. Why Aka'ata put into dark red Nations list? Because of last outbreak and we still considered that Aka'ata is not yet safe for our citizens. And also there is no representatives from our country at there.

That’s why we need to verivy first before make a statement. If you still wants a war, we will retaliate it.

(OOC: It's free for you (Cheonsa) whether to write your comment here or not and if you understand, that question is not necessary to be answered. I always become peaceful, and using nice manner to everyone including you since your first appearance here. But you always force me turn into OOC'ly and show disrespectful)

• Upvote 1

His Excellency President of the United States of Asia

Thundera is happy to have formally opened relations and treaties with the United States. We're also looking forward to hosting your 5 experts in Thundera.

King of Thundera and Demigod of Economics

To : US Department of State

I would like to know the reason why you considered Nihon as red country.

If the reason is because your nation has no access to build an embassy or consulate, we already opened our arms for a long time.

If your reason is because we're spying you;and keeping an eye on you--isn't it normal for an intellience agency to do their job? 

But again, it's your right to consider our nation as "Red" or not. Our intention is simply just to clarify things, of why our nation is considered as "dangerous".

signatur.jpg