Announcement from Farkistan

kosmokenny

It was only inevitable that this would happen.Seriously.Alliances with a far right theme just tend to be wiped off the map quite quickly.I agree with Buorhann in a sense,"It was for de lulz jkjk :DDD" is probably the most ridiculous defense ever when being accused of racism.I don't think this witch hunt is good either.I mean what happened to the good ol' days when people could form their own, independent opinion, without something being shoved down their throats?

Edited by Vicente Martinez

"If a person is satisfied with everything,then he is a complete idiot.A normal person cannot be satisfied with everything."~Vladimir Putin

"Every human being makes mistakes."~Ian Smith

We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We are not prophets. This is a step in the dark. We can only proceed into the future with faith.~Pieter Wilhelm Botha

I mean, !@#$ it, it was in a personal Discord server chat and I get that (Just like the precious 4chan boards), but don't pretend that you weren't aware of what reactions you'd get.  You reap what you sow when you act like idiots.

Someone gathering the weaponized autism to go through and catalog every use of a problematic word used in their private channel probably wasn't what they were expecting.

• Upvote 3

Praise Dio. Every !@#$ing day.

Someone gathering the weaponized autism to go through and catalog every use of a problematic word used in their private channel probably wasn't what they were expecting.

Fair enough and I understand that, but still doesn't make me think of those individuals any better.  Not that really matters, honestly.

• Upvote 1

The logs really didnt matter. They sealed their fate when they made nations with nazi regalia, ranted about aryan power in their nation bios, and went around embargoing every jewish or ethnically named nation in the game.  Their trolling of someone and the leaked logs just made me do this sooner.

The logs really didnt matter. They sealed their fate when they made nations with nazi regalia, ranted about aryan power in their nation bios, and went around embargoing every jewish or ethnically named nation in the game.  Their trolling of someone and the leaked logs just made me do this sooner.

Holy shit.

With the fascist theme I didn't like it but was content to ignore them.  Now I'm glad people are taking out the trash.  God speed.

Edited by Azaghul
  • Upvote 1
GnWq7CW.png

Do we know whether they're actual nazis or just a group of people with a dedicated theme? It makes no difference to me, and to be honest I don't care either way. Just curious.

We shouldn't be going after people based on a political ideology, as abhorrent it may be. In the end it's just that, and I don't see them doing any harm to people on a personal level or picking fights with other alliances. They just want to play the game like the rest of us, and while professing Nazism may be putting them at risk to be attacked by other alliances (as seen by Fark) I don't really see it as a valid CB.

But, to be honest, I'm just glad I can raid IG freely under protection from Fark ^_^ Some of their members are loaded with monies.

• Wiki Mod

Yeah umm, the nazism might of been ignored for awhile. The issue is that as I've heard it they were doxxing people, and the community takes that very seriously. 

While we are on the subject, kosmokenny, why did you focus on the nazi shit in the op and not the other more serious shit.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Well atleast here at Ironborn we accept all forms of ideology if they demonstrate it peacefully. Everyone here from all walks of ideology are welcome here! We are all just human beings after all. #NoThoughtPoliceInMyHouse

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

lU7ntVE.jpg

Well atleast here at Ironborn we accept all forms of ideology if they demonstrate it peacefully. Everyone here from all walks of ideology are welcome here! We are all just human beings after all. #NoThoughtPoliceInMyHouse

Everyone should hop on a U-boat to Argentina Ironborn.

• Upvote 4