Announcement from Farkistan

kosmokenny

As leader of my alliance, I have to do what's best for my alliance. Ensuring KT's long-term FA standards is more important than protecting an alliance that's going to be burned either way.

Hey, we rolled our last protectorate (AE). I say just being indifferent is an upgrade. :D

Tbh I think nukebloc should hit KT as well for allowing the topic to continue as long as it did.

Fark will still bully another growing alliance with a good bunch of reasons because that is what they do. You sit out of a major war and start doing some police works on micros!

If someone in TKR made such comments, will fark come around to do some police works? Hell no.. Fark is a disgrace!

As much as I like to dislike TKR, I highly doubt they would keep any of these !@#$ around in any capacity

Pizza

But I left TKR on my own accord  :(

Then I'd need one of them to speak on the matter, but if I had to guess, your language started changing while you were in Lord

Edit: Also not trying to say Lord is full of racists. This is just when I first encountered you

Edited by Luke the 13th

Pizza

On another note KT don't sign treaties you won't be following through on bb come on this is lesson one. Look, I get it, you don't wanna war nuke bloc, but surely you knew signing a Nazi-themed alliance would bring some heat towards them....Sad :(

Edited by Hope

On another note KT don't sign treaties you won't be following through on bb come on this is lesson one. Look, I get it, you don't wanna war nuke bloc, but surely you knew signing a Nazi-themed alliance would bring some heat towards them....Sad :(

1429939557240.jpg

and people accuse Iron Guard of burning paper books...

• Upvote 3