Announcement from Farkistan

kosmokenny

Congrats to Fark for being good people, commiserations to IG for disbanding

Edited by Rogue
  • Upvote 3

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

But some of my best friends are horrible racist trolls! :(

All RL political nonsense aside, look at how few !@#$ Fark gives. It's awesome. Have fun, Fark.

• Upvote 2

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

Evidence of their Nazism?

nintchdbpict0002661315291.jpg

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

Evidence of their Nazism?

Well the only "evidence" is racial slurs being used frequently as well as a fascist theme + third Reich aesthetic 

Otherwise Everyone got really mad really fast. Essentially this is a lynch.  A lynch against hate speech. but also free speech. but also hate speech lol

Edited by kffire

Doom, Gloom, and Sacred Moons.

Here's a nice little intel report for stirring up some !@#$ery.

You successfully gathered intelligence about Vichy France. Your spies discovered that Vichy France has 4 spies, $14,360,811.59, 1,329.37 coal, 7,310.73 oil, 2,488.68 uranium, 352.20 lead, 6,594.71 iron, 100.00 bauxite, 2,389.98 gasoline, 21.79 munitions, 2,297.42 steel, 1,660.78 aluminum, and 72,694.30 food. Your agents were able to operate undetected. The operation cost you $210,000.00 and 0 of your spies were captured and executed. Save this information; if you leave this page you will be able to see this intelligence report under your espionage notifications.

• Upvote 2

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

Here's a nice little intel report for stirring up some !@#$ery.

You successfully gathered intelligence about Vichy France. Your spies discovered that Vichy France has 4 spies, $14,360,811.59, 1,329.37 coal, 7,310.73 oil, 2,488.68 uranium, 352.20 lead, 6,594.71 iron, 100.00 bauxite, 2,389.98 gasoline, 21.79 munitions, 2,297.42 steel, 1,660.78 aluminum, and 72,694.30 food. Your agents were able to operate undetected. The operation cost you $210,000.00 and 0 of your spies were captured and executed. Save this information; if you leave this page you will be able to see this intelligence report under your espionage notifications.

Thanks, I hit him.

edit: for the record I didn't inform my gov about this so don't be mean to hogwarts thanks

Edited by Sargun

120209800_meirl2.png.0a9b257b4d3e0c1ac6d6b8be8184cba7.png

"Politics are boring" "kill the politically different!" Good showwing guys

They could probably get away with it except their leader advocated for the genocide of a particular group and their alliance goes around embargoing jewish  nations.

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Wew, looks like there's a spectre cancer haunting Orbis.

In the end, I guess IG did do it's job. It successfully triggered SJWs for all eternity.

• Upvote 4