I don't think this will be a surprise to anybody

Thalmor

Wew lad

IG Right now:sad-pepe-640x480.jpg

feelsbadman

Edited by Vicente Martinez

"If a person is satisfied with everything,then he is a complete idiot.A normal person cannot be satisfied with everything."~Vladimir Putin

"Every human being makes mistakes."~Ian Smith

We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We are not prophets. This is a step in the dark. We can only proceed into the future with faith.~Pieter Wilhelm Botha

Locks nukes on target

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

This is why I love Nuke Bloc. They don't play petty politics and they do what they feel is right and what they want. +1 to them.

If this was 100% true they'd have hit already, though? :P

Don't nuke me, breh. : (

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

maxresdefault.jpg

Anyways, the way i see this, is kastor being mad that two guys from his gov left his alliance to create a new one that is growing decently fine, using the victim card to accuse octavius of leaving the alliance for him being black when this is not true and making leaders of other alliances such as you, durmij and roquentin to not only feel compassion about him but also potentially asking them to ally him to hit us, which led to durmij publish some shitpost/satire/dark humor from the meme section of kt discord about us and our allies using the word to insult a demographic where kastor is not part of (per example, using it to insult muslim terrorists of bombing and killing people in the UK, ilegal inmigrants and the like raping and killing people in other countries and such). Going to the extreme of telling thalmor that he is going to attack the alliance even if kt protects us and give us more of a bad reputation that we had just for being in a fascist themed alliance and a lot of people can verify this listening to kastor's podcast https://www.audiomack.com/playlist/politics-and-war-radio-archive/kastorium . i've offered durmij to talk privately and kastor to people hear our side of the story in his podcast but they haven't answered or don't want to. For me this is just malitius intent to not only make us and our allies to look bad, but also to convince other people and alliances to attack us just because kastor wants to get some kind of revenge over octavius and solaire leaving lordareon, thats it.

You got your stings pulled durmij.

Edited by Augusto Pinochet
  • Upvote 4

It's not surprising, it's self-preservation.

If it were really that despicable of actions, the crusader propaganda and round table chan would have never been allowed to keep going.

So it was either seen as satire/tasteless humor or it was seen as appropriate for the sake of RP.

Why wait so long to do something? (not KT, but the others)

Edited by Shifty Stranger
  • Upvote 2

Good luck Iron Guard I wish the best to you and your journey in the future. I hope you stick around alot longer for a crusade against Communism. Its truly a shame that all of the bigger alliances cant let you guys be but it doesnt surprise me one bit. 

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

The reality of the matter is that you used racial slurs and derogatory comments in the Knights Templar's server then proceeded to placate the situation by calling it dark humor.  Everyone can clearly see via the logs and the frequency/choice of words you used that what you're claiming is simply not the case.  It was inappropriate and simply distasteful.  You need to learn to accept the consequences to your repulsive actions, those type of comments have no place in a game that's meant to be fun and enjoyable for everyone involved.

The amount of bs in this statement is disgusting. What a joke. The only morale of this story is: shit talk/be offensive in larger AAs and hide yo' comments from Durmji. This isn't the first time people have been racist in a private Discord nor will it be the last time. However, it will be one of the only times war results from it (relative to the frequency it happens).

And considering comments made in private Discords as those comments being in the game is also wrong. The reasonable reaction here is muting.

Edited by EliteCanada
  • Upvote 2

That was quick?

Mercifully quick.

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

For the best.  I'm pretty flexible on what people want to RP, even if I disagree with it IRL, but they went too far.

Dat flag tho....that was a pretty strong indication along with the arm-bands.

Edited by Placentica
  • Upvote 2