Clarification

I want to clarify something.

Recently I gotten a PM, and I won't disclose the person's identity unless they want to.

Anyways this person was claiming someone's land was invalid and should be removed.

He is referring to the 4 allowance to gift lands. The land he is referring to is land given to Panzer from an RPer Abigail who gifted him land when Abigail left NatRP. At the time, there was no rules about a player leaving gifting all their lands to another RPer, and I will not force Lelouch to remove those claims due to the point it was valid at the time.

At this time, I am opening a discussion about implementing a rule about this situation, to end the loophole. So discuss, come up with a valid rule and once it's all agreed, and I deem the rule to be fair, I'll add it to the Map Rules.

tumblr_nrkmfbUz9q1uomx7lo1_400.gif
Forum Rules ☆ Game Rules ☆ Terms of Service ☆ PW Wiki ☆ IRC

Perhaps a cieling limit that will prevent people from getting more than 80+ provinces?

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Perhaps a cieling limit that will prevent people from getting more than 80+ provinces?

Gifted provinces maybe, but as far as total, I think that's way to little considering we can only start out with 50 and that would only leave 30 provinces possible and for those who would like to continue rping it really disables any realism that is left in this place. Although, I do think a limit should be placed so that, as stated before, one cannot have a friend make a nation and then leave and gift all their lands away.

#WALDOASF SIGGIF.gif.fbe87157f6507ae8c6df0ee1d66bd3b1.gif

Although, I do think a limit should be placed so that, as stated before, one cannot have a friend make a nation and then leave and gift all their lands away.

If you want to give away all your land you must have been in this RP for a set amount of time?

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

If you want to give away all your land you must have been in this RP for a set amount of time?

I'd support this. You can't just join the RP, make a post, and then just quit and give your land to someone else because he's your friend. It's probably preferable that the person has RPed for a couple of months at least.

• Upvote 1
pwzK3cd8SS65e9vYtF-QIQ.png

I think the rule on Gifting lands has already available since September 2016. We could prefer to Drecq's Application when he registered to NatRP (at that time the limit on gifting lands are two per month).

https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/12815-politics-war-roleplaying-applications-info-re-opened/page-26

It's written at there:

(Map-wise, you're limited to a maximum of 50 provinces. If you go higher than that, I'll personally adjust it down until it's at 50, or ask you to re-do your own example until it fits within the 50 province limit. Note that expansion is allowed, but at a maximum of two provinces per month as to be as realistic as possible. This rule applies to nations under 50 provinces as well. Provinces are unable to be moved from one location to another. Gifted land is also capped at two provinces per month. Land gained by a nation as a result of war can be more than this.)

Some people who left NatRP gifted all of their lands to at least one people or more. This can be considered as invalid and against what has written on there. And why we did not enforce this until Now?

It's been written clearly that maximum amount of gifting lands are four (two at past). So that mean, All kind of gifting lands are limited on 4 per month. And i support that guy to remove those invalid gifted lands.

Note: Abigail and Panzer's case is not the only one example i think. There are Eva-Beatrice to Lelouch and Featherine, and the recent is Nova Scotia to Nihon and also several others that i might forgotten.

Another problem is,

There is a person who played NatRP and then she decided to leave NatRP with gifted all of her lands for someone. Then she returned to join NatRP and make a new claim and then she decided to leave again by gifted her lands again. And now, she is returned again.

Is that fair? One of the new map rules that should be added i think is "Erase the Farewell Gifting tradition" and enforce the rules. Farewell gifting lands with more than 4 lands must not available and we must follow the rules.

And i also thinking that increasing amount of land to be owned is not needed for now. As nobody can presented a clear reason why we should increase that amount.

Thanks,

His Excellency President of the United States of Asia

I think the rule on Gifting lands has already available since September 2016. We could prefer to Drecq's Application when he registered to NatRP (at that time the limit on gifting lands are two per month).

Like I have told you for the millionth time, farewell gifting wasn't against the rules, as much as it was unfair it seems, the claims are valid, and they will not be removed. Stop crying because I won't give your way.

https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/12815-politics-war-roleplaying-applications-info-re-opened/page-26

It's written at there:

(Map-wise, you're limited to a maximum of 50 provinces. If you go higher than that, I'll personally adjust it down until it's at 50, or ask you to re-do your own example until it fits within the 50 province limit. Note that expansion is allowed, but at a maximum of two provinces per month as to be as realistic as possible. This rule applies to nations under 50 provinces as well. Provinces are unable to be moved from one location to another. Gifted land is also capped at two provinces per month. Land gained by a nation as a result of war can be more than this.)

Some people who left NatRP gifted all of their lands to at least one people or more. This can be considered as invalid and against what has written on there. And why we did not enforce this until Now?

No. Farewell gifting was considered different than just gifting. It's valid, your just upset I won't force Lelouch to remove claims.

It's been written clearly that maximum amount of gifting lands are four (two at past). So that mean, All kind of gifting lands are limited on 4 per month. And i support that guy to remove those invalid gifted lands.

Note: Abigail and Panzer's case is not the only one example i think. There are Eva-Beatrice to Lelouch and Featherine, and the recent is Nova Scotia to Nihon and also several others that i might forgotten.

Another problem is,

There is a person who played NatRP and then she decided to leave NatRP with gifted all of her lands for someone. Then she returned to join NatRP and make a new claim and then she decided to leave again by gifted her lands again. And now, she is returned again.

Is that fair? One of the new map rules that should be added i think is "Erase the Farewell Gifting tradition" and enforce the rules. Farewell gifting lands with more than 4 lands must not available and we must follow the rules.

Until everyone agrees to a reasonable rule I'll approve about farewell gifting, you don't get to dictate Map Rules, and what is following the rules.

And i also thinking that increasing amount of land to be owned is not needed for now. As nobody can presented a clear reason why we should increase that amount.

Thanks,

tumblr_nrkmfbUz9q1uomx7lo1_400.gif
Forum Rules ☆ Game Rules ☆ Terms of Service ☆ PW Wiki ☆ IRC

I can't come up with a witty comment for this like i always do. So i'll be the nicest Feather you'll ever see.. Don't get used to it.

I do think that loophole needs to be fixed. It can easily be exploited when someone leaves. Then comes back and regains that land in a slow rate.

Next time, We have to set a rule not only for "Farewell Gifts" but also for "Birthday Gifts" and "Graduation Gifts".

Farewell Gifts are same as "Gifts" that has written on rules for a long time. I don't see a clear different between Farewell Gifts and Ordinary Gifts.

As what happen in the reality, Almost people who gifted their lands are always back (Even a person returned and always "farewell gifted" her lands more than once). They also make new claims that possibly will be "farewell gifted" again.

If we continue this, then the map will be fulled by a small number of person with having much lands. That's why the rules stated that Gifting Lands* are limited to 4 and the solution is "We have to enforce it".

P.S. i said this based on what has written on the rules

*It's no longer questionable affected for all kind of gifting lands since there was not written "Unless for Farewell".

His Excellency President of the United States of Asia

• Moderators

What a cesspool. Alice is currently resigning the Moderation Team and asked for me to take over the Map Rule thread.

I agree, from this point, farewell gifts will no longer exist. If you leave NatRP, you lose your lands and they are open to be claimed by new players. However the damage has been done and I will not enforce Lelouch to remove the lands in question.

/Problem Solved.

• Upvote 1

giphy.gif

If you see something you think is breaking the Forum Rules please click the report button, and I will get an email stating that a report has been sent. Thanks!

Suspended and have questions? You can contact me at my email at: [email protected]

What a cesspool. Alice is currently resigning the Moderation Team and asked for me to take over the Map Rule thread.

I agree, from this point, farewell gifts will no longer exist. If you leave NatRP, you lose your lands and they are open to be claimed by new players. However the damage has been done and I will not enforce Lelouch to remove the lands in question.

/Problem Solved.

Good. Enforcing the rule is hard, though. Good luck with socializing the rule.

signatur.jpg