A Vault 111 Announcement

Alexander XIV

Greetings,

As of today, the leadership of Vault 111 had changed due to internal matters. The structure we will use has not been determined yet, me and and General G will be leading the change.

PM one of us with questions

I have a question:

WTF?!

(Also if you could please give me the bank that'd be great kthx)

Edited by Catsby
"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

Wait did catsby just get couped....??? Lol...

Apparently threatening Ragnarok and asking Rose to protect them without telling Acadia are grounds for a coup. Who knew?

edit: meant Acadia, not Zodiac

Edited by Cypher

A high gov member couping both leaders, neat. I'm curious how Acadia responds to this (or doesn't).

He also couped the entire high gov

The second I leave this alliance is when it'll fall and be the last alliance I'll run for a while

Edited by Catsby
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

Hey, on the bright side it lasted a lot longer than two weeks.

Its not the longest though iirc

All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

They Have Been Informed

Yes they have, but not the way you think :v

Edited by Catsby
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

I think you guys should have waited with the announcement until you actually have set up the new government and showed at least a partial show of continuity of the government and stability, but then again I might be expecting too much.

Congrats to Catsby for getting couped in the alliance he founded. Doesn't happen too often.

• Upvote 5

I think you guys should have waited with the announcement until you actually have set up the new government and showed at least a partial show of continuity of the government and stability

Agreed. This is essentially telling us what Zeebrus and Catsby had over at https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/20228-catsby-wanted-this/so it's a bit redundant.

Even though there is internal struggles going on, Zeon wishes all current and former members of Vault 111 well, and that any disagreements now or in the future be resolved peacefully.

Edit: It's*

Edited by Zhen
  • Upvote 2

YIKESSSSSSSSSSS

Seriously though, this must be super awkward for Catsby and a relief for the alliance. 

• Upvote 1

"I think the best role models for women are people who are fruitfully and confidently themselves, who bring light into the world." —Meryl Streep

Good job, I approve.  Now Vault 111 can truly become great.

Yep it totally will :v

IMG_0443.png

All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

Yep it totally will :v

IMG_0443.png

I already said this to you, but I just need to state this because....Honestly, this is why someone needs to fact check you or at the very least proofread anything you do:

Under Catsby's leadership, Vault 111 lost 3,796 score, whereas today they only lost 842 score. Technically this is just adding fire to those involved/supporting the coup, since it can be stated the 3,796 score loss was not only cause for a coup, but also a reason for the coup. All this chart does is create more ammo against you. Sure, the score drop from May 3rd to May 4th is smaller in comparison to the drop today, but it nonetheless gives more credence to those who did this coup against you.

Honestly, for the sake of the regular members of Vault 111, please keep all issues both parties have in a closed off private chat/channel, rather than attempting to tarnish one side on the public forums. Especially you Catsby. This would be a great time to promote yourself as the 'rightful overseer' to Vault 111 or whatever you wish to deem yourself that will help garner support both in Vault 111 and among other people. Vault 111's membership deserves good leadership after all. 

• Upvote 5

Well.... Good luck with your new leadership. Hopefully you guys don't get into too much more drama, or else you guys might become synonymous with the words "Micro drama". Either way, best of luck to all of you, Catsby and those who are leaving and you and those who are staying. Good luck, and godspeed.

Well.... Good luck with your new leadership. Hopefully you guys don't get into too much more drama, or else you guys might become synonymous with the words "Micro drama". Either way, best of luck to all of you, Catsby and those who are leaving and you and those who are staying. Good luck, and godspeed.

No don't, I enjoy having something to read in the morning.

Edited by chidz

Each of us bears his own Hell - Virgil