No nations with alliances names

Ripper

Don't know what you mean guv, this "TKR" individual that you're talking about is just a humble nation in the Black Knights. https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=35846

Nothing nefarious, I assure you. I am perfectly aware that there was at least one nation in BK named 'The Knights Radiant', just as I was perfectly aware that there was at least one non-BK nation named 'Black Knights' during the war. It's just that after I saw the screenshot I understood why that was possibly done. I did not mean to imply that TKR were the only ones who did this, if that is was you meant.  :)

Right back to the topic. About three seconds to make sure that you've picked the correct option isn't too much to ask. I'd hope that people with bank access would be checking for these things. Lastly, blaming TKR for something that I've seen occur outside of TKR is a bit much. Of course, you could have not known about the last fact, so meh. 

Don't know what you mean guv, this "TKR" individual that you're talking about is just a humble nation in the Black Knights. https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=35846

THE TRUTH SHALL BE REVEALED!

Seeing these amusing declarations: 

Kxj2jRP.jpg

(Bottom up read)

X18qW8K.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

• Upvote 4

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

When a banker of an alliance decides to send cash or resources to an entity, he has to choose whether this entity is a Nation or Alliance, since there is the probability that a nation and an alliance share the same name.

Women and girls play this game too. Often better than others. Shout-out to JR!  :)

GICjEwp.gif

Women and girls play this game too. Often better than others. Shout-out to JR!  :)

Exactly. Women and girls would never do such a mistake, so I don't have to study their case.  ^_^

Someone actually did this?  Good for them!   I was talking about doing it during the war to see if we could snipe some alliances moving their alliance banks around.

If you aint cheating you aint trying!

This is not cheating, since it's not against the rules. It's a valid tactic.

The issue is whether we want this tactic to be present or not in the current gameplay.

If you make a mistake and you send money to one of the TKR nations with alliance names they will send you back the money... but in return they will require a drawing made by you, the same thing happens with mistakes in the market, our art collection gets bigger and bigger every day

*there are high chances that the drawing requires clouds on it

• Upvote 1

Quintuple captcha the bank page

Changing between nation and alliance? Captcha

After inputting amount to withdraw or deposit? Captcha

Clicking the bank page? Captcha

Thinking about clicking the bank page? captcha

Every other character of the recipients name? CAPTCHA

Captcha? CAPTCHA