Steam Summer Sale

loneguy

Bit to late buddy, already blew nearly $50. GO TEAM PURPLE!

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I've spent... $0.99.

How? Is the buy button not working for you?

PR1D3GE.gif

• Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I've spent $0.00  :lol:

Truth be told it's only because I'm on a strict budget and unless one of my wishlist items comes under $3 I won't get it. Damn me for spending $200 on Dragon Age Inquisition.

• Upvote 2
Glory to the divine bush for he protects. When evil flies over head in his bombers, he will not see targets, only bushes. When his army of darkness comes to harm you, they shall get lost in the endless bush. The bush loves you, as you love the bush.

Az6EzuS.png

I bought Prison Architect today. I have no urge to build a prison.

But it was like 4 bucks.

Goddamn it.

It's actually not a bad game at all. Will be interesting to see how it looks in final release.

There is no order and no meaning,

there is only the truth of The Signal.

The Signal ever transmits from here

to the eyes and ears of the 'verse.

Can't Stop The Signal.

• 2 weeks later...

Welp the sale is over, feel free to post your haul

I bought Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods, Crusader Kings II: Customization Pack, Crusader Kings II DLC Collection, Tomb Raider GOTY Edition, Castle Crashers Pink Knight, Castle Crashers Blacksmith, Castle Crashers 4-pack, Super Amazing Wagon Adventure, World of Goo, Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons, FTL: Faster Than Light, Dark Souls II, Risk of Rain, Introversion Complete Pack (March 2012), Democracy 3, Democracy 3: Social Engineering, Democracy 3: Extremism, The Witcher: Enhanced Edition, PAYDAY 2: Gage Sniper Pack, PAYDAY 2: Gage Mod Courier, PAYDAY 2: Gage Weapon Pack #02, Star Ruler, The Witcher 2, American Dream DLC, Organ Trail: Director's Cut, and Strike Vector.
Blew about $150 in steam, help me, I have a problem  ohmy.gif

Also I just got DLC Quest since it was only 75 cents, doesn't count since the sale ended but whatever

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I've been on vacation so I missed the last few days of the sale.

I got Hotline Miami, Don't Starve, Democracy 3, Paper's Please, FTL:Faster Than Light, Terraria, Hitman: Absoultion, CS:GO.

Too bad CS:GO didn't get that cheap this sale.

I found this sale's discounts lacklustre compared to previous sales. :( I was disappointed I didn't win any free games despite being on red team (& contributing) too. :v

• Upvote 1

I found this sale's discounts lacklustre compared to previous sales. :( I was disappointed I didn't win any free games despite being on red team (& contributing) too. :v

Probably because you already own all the games you wanted, I had that issue. Also: gaben.tv

Ikol, Proud member of Terminus Est.

Moderator of http://www.reddit.com/r/PoliticsandWar/

Probably because you already own all the games you wanted, I had that issue. 

You buy games you want? No, no, no. You buy games 'cause they are cheap as all hell, not because you want them. Y'all are doin' it wrong  :P

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

You buy games you want? No, no, no. You buy games 'cause they are cheap as all hell, not because you want them. Y'all are doin' it wrong  :P

True true, also Steam has a quasi-monopoly now so do not expect them to discount it down forever ;)

Ikol, Proud member of Terminus Est.

Moderator of http://www.reddit.com/r/PoliticsandWar/

Probably because you already own all the games you wanted, I had that issue. Also: gaben.tv

A fair bit was this problem. :P

I do both. :v But they do need some semblance of appeal. :P

True true, also Steam has a quasi-monopoly now so do not expect them to discount it down forever ;)

I think that's only going to increase. Not that that's altogether a bad thing. :P Edited by Don Juan