What Do You Think Is the Male/Female Ratio?

Dubayoo

What Do You Think Is the Male/Female Ratio?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. What Do You Think Is the Male/Female Ratio?

• 90/10
    • 95/5
    • 99/1
    • 999/1
    • â??/1
    • OK... maybe not that bad... 80/20? xD

I can't honestly say I've ever heard a genuine rape joke against women online. It's usually the same kind of rape joke you hear against well-mannered men. They don't care about someone's gender. They just care about invasively harassing and disturbing others with standards.

> "genuine rape joke"

Not sure why it has to be genuine?

I've never once actually been harassed as a female, because people seem to get this impression that I'd chop off their dick, fry it, and feed it to dogs. White knights are way more annoying to deal with.

The risk of pretending to be a guy is that some guy will literally go up to you and say "I have !@#$ stains on my boxers". Which is just way creepier to say to a woman than to a man, but the guy does so because he assumes everyone is actually male.

• Upvote 4

> "genuine rape joke"

I've never once actually been harassed as a female, because people seem to get this impression that I'd chop off their dick, fry it, and feed it to dogs. White knights are way more annoying to deal with.

The risk of pretending to be a guy is that some guy will literally go up to you and say "I have !@#$ stains on my boxers". Which is just way creepier to say to a woman than to a man, but the guy does so because he assumes everyone is actually male.

Uh... can't say I've ever heard that stain line either.  That's weird at least, lame at best.  You're asking to be outcast from a group of guys if you say something like that.

Then again, you could have a group of outcasts.  ugh/lol

As for that impression, I wouldn't say that's what's really going on either.  The reality is many males online are desperate to the point that they'll play the white knight role to "stand up" for females online who so much as don't like what a male has to say.  The definition of "harassment" becomes highly opinionated and dramatized such that people don't talk honestly since they're concerned about being misidentified.  It results in genuine guys remaining silent while disingenuous guys spam all over and cater to attention whores.

Without those desperate white knights, being hostile to a genuine guy is asking to be sorely punished.

> "genuine rape joke"

If it's a genuine rape joke, women have ways of shutting it down. :P

• Upvote 1

Ceterum censeo Arrghinem esse delendam

(Furthermore, I consider that Arrgh must be destroyed)