Iron Guard - Declaration of Existence

Frederick

I would hit the commies but most of their nations are too small. I'd love to see their AAs crumble. Maybe after next war I'll have such little infra that I can give them a nice jackboot in the face.

CF is an outspoken communist AA, are we too small for you to hit too?

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Quoted for posterity, remember the time you called me names for saying you complained a lot? !@#$ idiot.

I remember you instigated, so you got called what you deserved.  If anyone's an idiot, it's you for not remembering that.

Preach my man. 

Anyway, just don't argue with argotitan. He's made up his mind that this game is supposed to be played with his rules. PnW is a simulation game. A freaking SIMULATION game. As such, real life world views are not a stranger to the game. Your opinion is only your own opinion. What you think is right may not be right for us. Just play your own way and stop forcing your views. You douche.

Yes but I find it funny, I get a strange sense if satisfaction from watch this particular troll spin :v

Didn't even notice that post before. Apparently, he has no idea what's actually being simulated.

If this was a real world simulation, then we would have countries like America, Germany, China, Russia, Japan, etc. as well as modern political parties, religions, treaties, economies, demographics, etc.

In fact, the home page explicitly says, "Politics & War is not your run-of-the-mill nation simulation game."

Clearly, Reaver has no idea what he's talking about and is just making stuff up. He's just addicted to OOC politics, and refuses to acknowledge the distinction.

My advice to him is to join a RL political forum if he wants to debate RL politics, or join an actual geopolitical roleplaying group like this: https://www.reddit.com/r/geopolitics/comments/44xqdf/rglobalpowers_a_geopolitics_based_roleplay/

Edited by Argotitan

Sometimes, when I see how many threads Argotitan has spammed his nonsense in, I want to just stop following these boards. But who else will play victim to his OOC attacks if I don't?

He is entertaining in a strange, nonsensical way :P

• Upvote 1

Didn't even notice that post before. Apparently, he has no idea what's actually being simulated.

If this was a real world simulation, then we would have countries like America, Germany, China, Russia, Japan, etc. as well as modern political parties, religions, treaties, economies, demographics, etc.

In fact, the home page explicitly says, "Politics & War is not your run-of-the-mill nation simulation game."

Clearly, Reaver has no idea what he's talking about and is just making stuff up. He's just addicted to OOC politics, and refuses to acknowledge the distinction.

My advice to him is to join a RL political forum if he wants to debate RL politics, or join an actual geopolitical roleplaying group like this: https://www.reddit.com/r/geopolitics/comments/44xqdf/rglobalpowers_a_geopolitics_based_roleplay/

I applaud your stupidity, What I said was that the game is a simulation game. I never claimed this was a real life simulation. Know the difference. In a simulation game, people can role play any kind of character they want, whether its based on reality, history or fiction. I will discontinue arguing with you since I have to lower my IQ to match yours, which by the way ain't worth it. Douche.

Is everything dead yet? Wait, this is still going on? Excellent use of TFP style peace deliberations sir. You'll still be hammering out if you want to peace out or not halfway through the next year!

Edited by Quichwe10

CF is an outspoken communist AA, are we too small for you to hit too?

No, 10 nice nations in range.

See you next war.

tumblr_nz0awvNQyV1rpei16o1_500.gif

Is everything dead yet? Wait, this is still going on? Excellent use of TFP style peace deliberations sir. You'll still be hammering out if you want to peace out or not halfway through the next year!

Yawn. Still paying reparations to Nazis or you done with that yet.

No, 10 nice nations in range.

See you next war.

tumblr_nz0awvNQyV1rpei16o1_500.gif

Why wait, nerd?

• Upvote 1

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Oh, I just used something that you'd understand better. Douche. 

I know one man's trash is another man's treasure...

...but I'd appreciate if you didn't dig in my trash to treasure something I've already used.