Iron Guard - Declaration of Existence

Frederick

I for one truly appreciate how IC iron guard is role playing, being utterly defeated at every corner of the world.

Just like their role models I'm sure we'll soon see them dragged through a public street, to have their dead bodies on display for people to spit on.

• Upvote 6

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Iron Guard will last a thousand turns, it shall never die.

Edited by Shifty Stranger

Bashing nazis is good war training, alliances should send their noobs in for practice. I'm about out of nations in range of theirs

Not really.  It just convinces people they're good at fighting despite how they're actually just hitting an easy target.

When you throw those noobs into a real battle, they'll screw up.

Not really.  It just convinces people they're good at fighting despite how they're actually just hitting an easy target.

When you throw those noobs into a real battle, they'll screw up.

Not really, most of Fark is well into mid tier, and out of range for them to downdeclare; while a few could always decom into range, there's a limit to when decomming may actually be dangerous. It's not an easy task. In fact, in the first few days Fark's lower tier was outnumbered, but IG undercommitted and very few of their members actually countered. Doesn't help that three of their gov members jumped into VM as soon as they got rolled.

Z98SzIG.png

Not really, most of Fark is well into mid tier, and out of range for them to downdeclare; while a few could always decom into range, there's a limit to when decomming may actually be dangerous. It's not an easy task. In fact, in the first few days Fark's lower tier was outnumbered, but IG undercommitted and very few of their members actually countered. Doesn't help that three of their gov members jumped into VM as soon as they got rolled.

If they're mid-tier though, then those kinds of battles aren't good training anyway.  They already know what they're doing.

The real situation seems to be that Fark is OOC left wing and is blurring the IC-OOC distinction.  

The real situation seems to be that Fark is OOC left wing and is blurring the IC-OOC distinction.  

Honest to !@#$ing god, are you actually surprised that an alliance is getting their shit kicked in for having a 1930's fascist theme? Just cause it's IC or RP, doesn't mean they get a pass to say or do whatever they like.

• Upvote 6

bw0643E.gif

Honest to !@#$ god, are you actually surprised that an alliance is getting their shit kicked in for having a 1930's fascist theme? Just cause it's IC or RP, doesn't mean they get a pass to say or do whatever they like.

Yeah because having a communist is so much better, lmfao.

6XmKiC2.png

Yes, I'm glad you finally understand Boony

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Yeah because having a communist is so much better, lmfao.

lolwhat? Where did that come from? I never said a word in defence of communism, if you want to hit GCB or whoever for being commies then go right ahead lol.

bw0643E.gif

lolwhat? Where did that come from? I never said a word in defence of communism, if you want to hit GCB or whoever for being commies then go right ahead lol.

I don't hit alliances based on their in game themes, and neither does Fark tbh. From what I can tell they hit these guys because of racist comments outside the game.

My comment was more towards the flawed public opinion that Facism is horrible and Communism is okay.

6XmKiC2.png

Problem is that these guys just outright went for pseudo nazi. You can twist all you want, but that's a WW2 Kriegsflagge used as a template, with a Waffen SS shield on top of it. Nevermind the generic nazi german outfit on their treaty thread.

That, coupled with their behaviour on discord and in game (such as embargo'ing jewish nations) is why most just went with 'They're nazis' and shat on him. Communism is about as bad as fascism, but nazism is worse imho.

Edited by Shiho Nishizumi

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

Honest to !@#$ god, are you actually surprised that an alliance is getting their shit kicked in for having a 1930's fascist theme? Just cause it's IC or RP, doesn't mean they get a pass to say or do whatever they like.

What's surprising is some people take their real life perspective and plug it into a game.

You guys need to grow up and understand the difference.  If you're going to go after a fascist themed alliance, then justify your actions by in-game motives.

Because you are quite clearly an idiot, Argotitan...

Takes one to know one.  

Next time you want to make a point, cut out the personal attacks.

Problem is that these guys just outright went for pseudo nazi. You can twist all you want, but that's a WW2 Kriegsflagge used as a template, with a Waffen SS shield on top of it. Nevermind the generic nazi german outfit on their treaty thread.

That, coupled with their behaviour on discord and in game (such as embargo'ing jewish nations) is why most just went with 'They're nazis' and shat on him. Communism is about as bad as fascism, but nazism is worse imho.

...except WW2 didn't happen in our gameworld, Jews don't exist in our gameworld, and any OOC bad behavior they did justifies moderated punishment, not in-game hostility.

Edited by Argotitan