Leo couldn't figure it out

Tiber

We already outsourced our emperor to NPO I thought that was public knowledge?

The incompetency of Black Knights Foreign Affairs is also public knowledge.

I sincerely doubt that Roq is running a department like yours tho because I know for a fact he would have Milton as FA and dat boi does a way better job than any of you chuckle!@#$s can do.

Edited by Jacob Moore
  • Upvote 2
Lxr4VfE.png

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a shocking revelation i just now realized, that people on the OWF use every petty reason to hate on BK.

"Oh woe is me. I can't even falsify the chain of events surrounding a treaty cancellation without people calling me out for it. Boohoohoo."

Well the treaty is cancelled, so everyone got what they wanted. Hopefully it works out well for all concerned.

In any case, I'm glad BK was able to help your AA get back on its feet following a tough time and, despite the tone of some of the posts here, I hope that R&R continues to do well in its current incarnation.

This is some ansom level misdirection and pity seeking.

• Upvote 1

Yeah no. Let's try not to bring something completely unrelated and use it as an excuse.

And to Karl, there have been loads of treaty cancellations that haven't been posted on the OWF. Are those treaties still "official" or are you just trying to find a way to make your alliance look better?

Thats the truth of the matter. If BK was not a part of IQ, nobody would have given two shits how this went down. 

• Upvote 5

Honestly it doesn't matter who cancelled first. I leave for a couple months and PW turns into some crappy high school movie.

The treaty is over. Who gives a !@#$? It's not like this treaty was important.

To R&R, stop being like "oh we broke up with them first". It's making your alliance look like it's run by immature children. To BK, I should know what really happened but you all know I don't pay attention to shit but either way, this treaty wasn't big for BK and didn't really deserve an announcement considering the taunting BK has received on the OWF recently. It would've been better to just rip up this treaty quietly but it seems that we just like to be the center of attention recently.

I'm really starting to enjoy my new role in PW.

So are all the treaties you sign unimportant?

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg

No. We value our treaty connections and even just friends. I'd've notified via a private IGM to their government, but either way the end result is both alliances didn't want to continue and that's happened. Seems okay.

GICjEwp.gif

So are all the treaties you sign unimportant?

Obviously not. This one though, yes. Considering the lack of communication between both alliances while I was still active, the lack of strategic value, and the fact that this treaty cancellation doesn't change literally anything does, in my opinion, make this treaty very irrelevant.

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

Even yoso can't clean up to this **** show that bk has become.

That's a bit too extreme even for massive Syndisphere evil circlejerk. Are you doubting our glorious former leader Yoso's ability to drain the swamp?

If I were you, I would bow down and repent. 

Edited by Anneal

Z98SzIG.png

Wow, you would outsource your government? You really are that incompetent. You need more than my help lmfao. Yosodog is def right.

Well, given I feel that purplemoon needs more stress in her life, you could always come run our FA. :P

This is all an excuse for Yoso to delay his coup.

Yeah, we were promised a coup! Give it to us Yoso!

Jesus christ you people dont need yoso. You need jesus.

Same thing.

• Upvote 6

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell