War. War Never Changes.

Lordship

The fact that you think we can keep our members from trash talking and/or laughing at you is amusing.  Your reply kinda gives the impression that you really wanted a safe space from the after effects, which is sad by itself.

​I'm absolutely 100% sure you could keep your members from trash talking in public. Of course you might have to kick some which would suck for you, but you could do it. It's really amusing that you claim you literally cannot do it. xD 

​

FirstDraft-v2_zps55ce6098.png

Both sides fought well, now that peace has arrived, its time to tend to the wounded, the dead and those who are still alive. Well fought, everyone.

• Upvote 6

discussion before violence

What I post do not represent the views of the alliance unless otherwise stated.

​I'm absolutely 100% sure you could keep your members from trash talking in public. Of course you might have to kick some which would suck for you, but you could do it. It's really amusing that you claim you literally cannot do it. xD 

​

Well !@#$, we have to choose between our members or placating the people who've been attacking us for 2 years.

Tough call.

• Upvote 4

Praise Dio. Every !@#$ing day.

​

Tbh I wish I could've seen your side trash talk the other side more. Would've been a good show.

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

Guest Karl VII

Wait. Since Term 2 is perceived as broken, does that mean the war is back on?

It means you have to 1 vs 1 me....

w8 i am not even remotely in your warrange...

let´s agree on a draw in this 1 vs 1

Guest Karl VII

Tbh I wish I could've seen your side trash talk the other side more. Would've been a good show.

Hehe lemme try, uuuuhm cursaders suck, eeeehhhm those red cross things look gay....ehhhhhhh

oh oops wrong alliance

Edited by Karl VII

​

I cannot.  Nor do I care to.

If you seriously believe you are willing to sacrifice your alliance members over upholding some sort of embarrassing term, you have some major issues.

• Upvote 2

trash can`t talk dummy

Why not? Just do what Jacob Moore or Sargun does and shitpost/tease. Would've made things a lot more lively and, imho, make IQ and friends look better because at least y'all would be trying.

Edited by Thalmor
  • Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

Why not? Just do what Jacob Moore or Sargun does and shitpost/tease. Would've made things a lot more lively and, imho, make IQ and friends look better because at least y'all would be trying.

I personally find it to be below myself. 

I prefer to trash talk my enemies by making their bodies bleed, their bones shatter, and have their brains come out of their eyes. 

Why are you IQ guys complaining about the other side already violating term 2?  This actually gives you a CB for a war whenever you want it now.  I mean if term 2 is violated does the 90 day nap really stand?  I would say no.

I don't think any of us really care that much. 

Well !@#$, we have to choose between our members or placating the people who've been attacking us for 2 years.

Tough call.

The call was already made when Syndisphere agreed to it as a term. Although they may have never had any intention of enforcing, not enforcing makes you liars. Just sayin'. 

I cannot.  Nor do I care to.

If you seriously believe you are willing to sacrifice your alliance members over upholding some sort of embarrassing term, you have some major issues.

​I guess I have some major issues then because yes I do try my best to honor my word. It's this crazy idea that I have that if I honor my word people will be able to trust my word. 

​If you weren't willing to sacrifice members to enforce it - here's a novel idea - don't agree to it! But, I guess Syndisphere wanted the war to end even though it was crazy super easy for you guys and not a bother at all. ;)

FirstDraft-v2_zps55ce6098.png

​Yep. I didn't like the term much when I first read it but it's been.. interesting, to say the least, that many on 'easy mode' side immediately dishonored the term their leaders agreed to.

Things are different in PnW from what I'm use to apparently.  I'm use to the losers complaining, not the winners.  When I first saw #2 I thought it was a somewhat odd term myself.  I mean,  it seems obvious to me that when a war is over the sides shake hands and move on. I have never seen so many complaints about the peace terms from people in the winning coalition before. 

>Those meanies are saying our participation trophy isn't a real trophy ;_;

More along the lines of those meanies are complaining about having to shake hands and say "good game" after they won a competition. 

The fact that you think we can keep our members from trash talking and/or laughing at you is amusing. 

Trash talk and laugh all you want.  Just not on the OWF. 

Frankly,  I don't see how not trash talking on the OWF when it was agreed to by your leadership already is some sort of great hardship.  The peace terms are signed by both coalitions.  The leaders already agreed.  If members do not like it, complain to your leaders on your own forums.

• Upvote 1

I personally find it to be below myself. 

I prefer to trash talk my enemies by making their bodies bleed, their bones shatter, and have their brains come out of their eyes. 

I don't think any of us really care that much. 

Your leadership obviously does, or they wouldn't have insisted in adding it.

• Upvote 1

1. I mean they requested the term, and its fine with me. Not like they need our help, they've done a fine job embarrassing themselves and I'm sure they will continue to do so.

2. They had a CB?

embarrassed? I'm not embarrassed. Why should we be embarrassed by what a bunch of plebs with an internet connection have to say? Least of all over a "game". This is a game right, or did I miss that part? I agree that was a pretty dumb term to include. But it is what it is.

any who. good war gents. Until next time

• Upvote 1

Verin-ProjectDev2.png

ITT: Syndipshere will rebuild using our billions of funds still in reserve.

IQ will not, because they're broke, but at least they got us to admit (tongue-in-cheek) that they fought "valiantly"

I'm sure Milton will be able to rebuild all of IQ singlehandedly with the apparently infinite depth of his pockets.
  • Upvote 3
xzhPlEh.png?1

​

I mean if salty incompetant roquentin can control me

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

The call was already made when Syndisphere agreed to it as a term. Although they may have never had any intention of enforcing, not enforcing makes you liars. Just sayin'. 

Okay.

​I guess I have some major issues then because yes I do try my best to honor my word. It's this crazy idea that I have that if I honor my word people will be able to trust my word.

​If you weren't willing to sacrifice members to enforce it - here's a novel idea - don't agree to it! But, I guess Syndisphere wanted the war to end even though it was crazy super easy for you guys and not a bother at all. ;)

Did you even bother reading the term before writing a jumbled and incoherent chin dribble you call a post? This is probably the poorest e-lawyering attempt I have ever seen. You skipped right past the reading comprehension and straight to the butthurt and salt.

"2. The alliances still at war on both sides have fought well. Nothing about the conflict or its conclusion can or should be construed as humiliating or degrading in any way to the alliances of The Inquisition who are still fighting or to their memberships."

What's there to enforce? There wasn't any wording saying: "any person makeing degrading comments will be reprimanded". In fact the term says "Nothing about... its conclusion can or should be construed as humiliating or degrading". So in fact, all the posts here in this thread should be considered friendly pats on the bottom.

• Upvote 3

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK