War. War Never Changes.

Lordship

If that happens cf will gladly join your side Roq. We're incompetent and inactive enough to match y'all.

• Upvote 2

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

To the contrary, I hope everyone else gets tired of difficult wars and then decides to take the opportunity break out of the cycle until we're the only alliance remaining outside of Syndisphere and everyone will be free from being used in plots and enjoy a future of pure prosperity.

Two can play this game.

There is nothing better than total victory amirite?

Lxr4VfE.png

Somehow this isn't quite as salt filled as I would have hoped... :(

Then you must have hoped for something saltier than the Elemental Plane of Salt. Just imagining what you might have hoped for made my blood pressure shoot up. Dio protect us.

77oKn5K.png

Then you must have hoped for something saltier than the Elemental Plane of Salt. Just imagining what you might have hoped for made my blood pressure shoot up. Dio protect us.

Honestly, what I was hoping for would likely have killed off all of orbis just due to proximity...

• Upvote 1

Is it too much to ask for that when Roq goes on those stream of consciousness tangents where he thinks he's being really smart, for him to maybe press enter a few time in key locations to space the text out a bit?

pls?

Edit: Sorry, nevermind this post. I'm just being part of the massive Syndisphere circlejerk which makes me evil and nothing I say matters. Please forgive me for my insolence glorious leader roq.

Edited by Senry
  • Upvote 1

Don't give him so many different posters to respond to at once. Failing that, no.

If he was presenting factual information in his posts, fewer people would respond to him telling him that he's wrong and he'd have less to post.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Guest Karl VII

>no one thought low tier strat would be OP

>stayed mostly in low tier

>initiated a war while dominating the low tier

Never change guys

Realtalk which other start would have been more viable for us?

Should we just have pulled billions of money out of our arses and gotten all of our nations to high tier?

Edited by Karl VII

If he was presenting factual information in his posts, fewer people would respond to him telling him that he's wrong and he'd have less to post.

I've known Roq for like four years. If he's posting it, it's a fact, unless it's speculation that he will clearly mark as such to make sure there's no confusion.

GICjEwp.gif

I've known Roq for like four years. If he's posting it, it's a fact, unless it's speculation that he will clearly mark as such to make sure there's no confusion.

There you have it kids. Milton approved. So you KNOW it makes sense.

• Upvote 6

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

Realtalk which other start would have been more viable for us?

Should we just have pulled billions of money out of our arses and gotten all of our nations to high tier?

Realtalk, both of your alliances have existed long enough to not be stuck in low tier shenanigans.

If a 40-50 member alliance can get to 14+ cities, I'm sure a 100+ member alliance can at least get half of it above it too.

Roq's strategy with NPO is terrible.  The amount of manpower stuck in the 9-10 city range is too much.  Spread it out to a group in the 14 city range, some in the 12 city range, etc.  Or go higher and tier down (16, 14, 12, etc).  You cover much more area and are able to support whoever you're allied with easier.

BK isn't as bad as NPO's overly done cohesion is, and BK has shown that they're willing to grow members beyond the 10 city range.

Edited by Buorhann

Guest Karl VII

Realtalk, both of your alliances have existed long enough to not be stuck in low tier shenanigans.

If a 40-50 member alliance can get to 14+ cities, I'm sure a 100+ member alliance can at least get half of it above it too.

Roq's strategy with NPO is terrible.  The amount of manpower stuck in the 9-10 city range is too much.  Spread it out to a group in the 14 city range, some in the 12 city range, etc.  Or go higher and tier down (16, 14, 12, etc).  You cover much more area and are able to support whoever you're allied with easier.

BK isn't as bad as NPO's overly done cohesion is, and BK has shown that they're willing to grow members beyond the 10 city range.

well idk m8

i`m not even low gov i don`t really know anything lel

Except the words in question were 'spewed' by your leaders. And calling people 'worms' might lead to the impression your salty about something.

I was referring to the second term, that we have nothing to be embarrassed about and any statements being stated could be disregarded. Also the "worm" statement wasn't referring to everyone on the other side, nor those we fought in the war, it was referring to those low enough to use it against us in a degrading manner.

The second term is only calling for people to mock it, it shouldn't have been included. I regret not speaking up about that. Oh well.

Edited by Verin

Verin-ProjectDev2.png

There you have it kids. Milton approved. So you KNOW it makes sense. Whether it makes sense of not is immaterial; it's still the truth as he sees it with his sources, references, actions, chats and so forth. I don't have access to any of that, but NPO government is very open and the members love it. If you don't believe it that's beyond my interest or responsibilities.

We dont all hate you Milton, I will always remember your ignis days. Dems were good days. Wow! It was fun before middle management left and we couldn't operate all programs on our own, but it was fun while it lasted. :)

Realtalk, both of your alliances have existed long enough to not be stuck in low tier shenanigans. You realize there's more to this game than just building stuff, right? Your way might work for you; their way works for them (quite nicely from my time there; and there may be some experimentation in BK about where to focus and so on, but just blinding building is kind of strange

If a 40-50 member alliance can get to 14+ cities, I'm sure a 100+ member alliance can at least get half of it above it too. Assuming they'd like to do so, yeah

Roq's strategy with NPO is terrible.  The amount of manpower stuck in the 9-10 city range is too much.  Spread it out to a group in the 14 city range, some in the 12 city range, etc.  Or go higher and tier down (16, 14, 12, etc).  You cover much more area and are able to support whoever you're allied with easier. I can't think of much difference in how NPO functions with Roq as emperor that's significantly different from previous emperors.

GICjEwp.gif

Whether it makes sense of not is immaterial; it's still the truth as he sees it with his sources, references, actions, chats and so forth.

Relevant;

190549.png

Truth and facts are objective, not subjective.

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

You just don't really get it and haven't ever.

Others have done it over time and since you don't lose wars, you usually don't have to rebuild fully from anything. If you do the actual numbers for costs for that kind of scale(40-50 people at 14+ cities from 9), you'd see how it's unrealistic to do it on a massive level as it involves unrealistic quantities of money. So at most it'd be a smaller group of people who would essentially stick out. 

The point is to have defensible boundaries, not to be spread out and just get the outliers clapped. The only reason spreading out works for Mensa is you have plenty of coverage in the mid and upper tier from other alliances to help you. The outliers in Mensa got hit last June by DEIC and only recovered due to there being enough coverage on DEIC from other alliances. Until we recently got BK, CS, and Zodiac as allies, we didn't have the numbers to even contemplate fending off an attack if we grew anyone into the mid and they would be stuck sitting there or missiling or nuking(with more investment), which was the entire rationale behind it. It would have played well into the hands of whoever wanted to fight to have a chunk of nations they could just zero out and then move on.

BK mostly did their growth while winning wars, so it's a different situation. The balance of power was effectively dead at the end of the previous two wars we fought, meaning zero security in the face of a powersphere with complete dominance of the mid tier. 

Edited by Roquentin

Relevant;

Truth and facts are objective, not subjective

They're a little subjective here due to a lot of people trying to manipulate things for their own. You can believe a fact is a fact in the absence of something to prove otherwise.

GICjEwp.gif

To the contrary, I hope everyone else gets tired of difficult wars and then decides to take the opportunity break out of the cycle until we're the only alliance remaining outside of Syndisphere and everyone will be free from being used in plots and enjoy a future of pure prosperity.

Two can play this game.

Im tired of hard mode roq time to join t$.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

You just don't really get it and haven't ever.

I get it plenty. Your strategy isn't new. Mensa had the best tier cohesion for a long time before NPO came along. We started just like your alliance did (Minus the taxes).

Others have done it over time and since you don't lose wars, you usually don't have to rebuild fully from anything. If you do the actual numbers for costs for that kind of scale(40-50 people at 14+ cities from 9), you'd see how it's unrealistic to do it on a massive level as it involves unrealistic quantities of money. So at most it'd be a smaller group of people who would essentially stick out.

Yeah, no. You've only had 2 wars, and you're still at 9-10 cities. We've been in every war minus SOPA and managed to grow. Your repairs at city 10 (My bad, you're personally at city 12, congrats!) is far less than my repairs at city 16.

The point is to have defensible boundaries, not to be spread out and just get the outliers clapped. The only reason spreading out works for Mensa is you have plenty of coverage in the mid and upper tier from other alliances to help you. The outliers in Mensa got hit last June by DEIC and only recovered due to there being enough coverage on DEIC from other alliances. Until we recently got BK, CS, and Zodiac as allies, we didn't have the numbers to even contemplate fending off an attack if we grew anyone into the mid and they would be stuck sitting there or missiling or nuking(with more investment), which was the entire rationale behind it. It would have played well into the hands of whoever wanted to fight to have a chunk of nations they could just zero out and then move on.

Well no shit Sherlock. That's my whole point of criticizing NPO so harshly. You're so narrow minded on only covering NPO's ass that you can't even cover your fellow allies (See latest war) outside of just picking up zeroed out nations and pinning them down. You'd rather work for yourself than for others. This whole time I've been criticizing NPO is because of LACK OF COVERAGE ON YOUR ALLIES. You cover your allies, they cover you. This is why Mensa succeeded alongside with Guardian (High Tier) and Syndicate (Spread out tiers), as well as along with TKR and BK early on (Low Tiers). Mensa was able to be flexible in any area of war. You want to work on defensible boundaries? Then work on solidifying your alliance along with your new sphere mates. You don't even need to keep 100+ people that far down, that's insane, and way too much wasted potential manpower down there.

And like Manthrax stated during the war, you literally gathered more alliances that only made the low tier that much more packed.

What use is NPO's potential if they heavily rely on just covering their allies from being "pinned down" and/or having to rely on their allies to drag nations down into their range - when all their allies are thinned out in mid/high tier?

Hell, if that's your only goal here, you could do that with just 30-40 members easy. 100+ is just overkill. Way overkill. You also knew exactly what was to be expected too, months in advance, when you began talks with your new allies. You're not fooling me with you feigning ignorance here on the situation you got yourself and your alliance into. Then again, maybe I am thinking too highly of you considering all the stuff others tell me about your "other game" capabilities.

BK mostly did their growth while winning wars, so it's a different situation. The balance of power was effectively dead at the end of the previous two wars we fought, meaning zero security in the face of a powersphere with complete dominance of the mid tier.

Pretty sure other alliances that have lost wars continued to grow as well. You're putting way too much emphasis on how losses hindering growth. I'm sure there's some, but it's not catastrophically bad where you're still stuck in the 9-10 city range with 100+ members.

Then again, when BK has Milton as a member who got 3 of his cities deleted... well...

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 2

But wait, building isn't the point of the game!! 

And people say Syndisphere is the one causing the game to be boring -- not the ones deleting or artificially keeping cities low, smh.

☾☆

And Dio said unto him, "I trust you.  Share my word."

I get it plenty. Your strategy isn't new. Mensa had the best tier cohesion for a long time before NPO came along. We started just like your alliance did (Minus the taxes).So not the way NPO did. Their tax system enables their control over builds, timing, war chests and virtually everything else via a centralized command structure. If you didn't have the taxes at the proper rate Mensa did nothing similar to NPO. 

Well no shit Sherlock. That's my whole point of criticizing NPO so harshly. You're so narrow minded on only covering NPO's ass that you can't even cover your fellow allies We're actually quite pleased with NPO and its most recent efforts in the war. You may not like how they do things, but that really doesn't matter. (See latest war) outside of just picking up zeroed out nations and pinning them down. You'd rather work for yourself than for others. This whole time I've been criticizing NPO is because of LACK OF COVERAGE ON YOUR ALLIES. You cover your allies, they cover you. This is why Mensa succeeded alongside with Guardian (High Tier) and Syndicate (Spread out tiers), as well as along with TKR and BK early on (Low Tiers). Mensa was able to be flexible in any area of war. You want to work on defensible boundaries? Then work on solidifying your alliance along with your new sphere mates. You don't even need to keep 100+ people that far down, that's insane, and way too much wasted potential manpower down there. Most of the ones that are tiny aren't going anywhere, others are all subject to governmental approval for changes.

What use is NPO's potential if they heavily rely on just covering their allies from being "pinned down" and/or having to rely on their allies to drag nations down into their range - when all their allies are thinned out in mid/high tier? Low tiers, specifically.

Hell, if that's your only goal here, you could do that with just 30-40 members easy. 100+ is just overkill. I'm not going to explain it to you since I'm no longer NPO gov, but they're so numerous and so small and you're not correctly identify even how they're used, let alone why they're so numerous. Way overkill. You also knew exactly what was to be expected too, months in advance, when you began talks with your new allies. You're not fooling me with you feigning ignorance here on the situation you got yourself and your alliance into. Then again, maybe I am thinking too highly of you considering all the stuff others tell me about your "other game" capabilities.

Pretty sure other alliances that have lost wars continued to grow as well. You're putting way too much emphasis on how losses hindering growth. I'm sure there's some, but it's not catastrophically bad where you're still stuck in the 9-10 city range with 100+ members. You're putting way too much emphasis on growing for the sake of growing. NPO is not Mensa and likely isn't going to change to your style anymore than you would theirs.

Then again, when BK has Milton as a member who got 3 of his cities deleted... well... I'm pretty happy with it. I play the way I play for the fun of it. Most of my interest lies in the market, and sometimes experimenting with other things that AFAIK haven't been tried yet. Like downsizing drastically.

GICjEwp.gif