War. War Never Changes.

Lordship

The next time someone tells you that the sides might actually be truly shuffled for next war, tell them to read this thread all the way through.

Le1AjCa.png

So funfact we didn't sign an a term that said members couldn't shitpost. We signed a term that said we wouldn't shitpost in the actual agreement. However if you feel the peace terms have been violated, we will be perfectly happy to void the entire agreement and reengage at your earliest convenience.

Speaking in character you should be embarrassed. 

I am in character, and the in character me is not embarrassed by the words spewed by worms with bigger guns.

Verin-ProjectDev2.png

The next time someone tells you that the sides might actually be truly shuffled for next war, tell them to read this thread all the way through.

I doubt anyone needs to read this thread to know that isn't going to happen.

Exactly, just look at Black Knights Foreign Affairs

Well that would be a good example of how to shuffle things up to keep the game interesting. I'm sure your side could do a much better shuffle and actually come out ahead, unlike us, since you are vastly superior to us in every way. However you guys seem to be too into your circle-jerk, so I don't expect much.

• Wiki Mod

I am in character, and the in character me is not embarrassed by the words spewed by worms with bigger guns.

Except the words in question were 'spewed' by your leaders. And calling people 'worms' might lead to the impression your salty about something.

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Well that would be a good example of how to shuffle things up to keep the game interesting. I'm sure your side could do a much better shuffle and actually come out ahead, unlike us, since you are vastly superior to us in every way. However you guys seem to be too into your circle-jerk, so I don't expect much.

Best circle-jerk this side of the Mississippi! And the other side as well.

• Upvote 2

34q946o.gif

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Hell yeah playboi, shuffle game strong af. Leave it to the ones that actually know the moves

Lxr4VfE.png

Hell yeah playboi, shuffle game strong af. Leave it to the ones that actually know the moves

tS didn't want to do anything. Mensa doesn't care about the game, which they've admitted. Guardian didn't do anything. SK got rolled everytime they tried something. Am I missing any of the OG Syndisphere people?

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

tS didn't want to do anything. Mensa doesn't care about the game, which they've admitted. Guardian didn't do anything. SK got rolled everytime they tried something. Am I missing any of the OG Syndisphere people?

Yes

Lxr4VfE.png

The main problem with any shuffle is the left side of the war isn't going to breakup.

If the right side breaks up, but the left side doesn't, then the right side's former coalition becomes exposed to the left side taking over.  

60/40 becoming 30/30/40 doesn't do the original 60 any good.

Who would Syndicate or Guardian do something with?

VE, considering they signed them in the first place, had to be some interest in that, throw in HBE as they talked about a treaty and HBE seemed eager to work with them. tC jumps on tS's hip. Spectrum, tFP, and TCH/Zodiac.

Could've had tS, Guardian, tC, VE, HBE, Spectrum, tFP, TCH. You could possibly throw in MensaHQ as well as at the time you weren't allied to TKR.

You also could've done something like(everyone drops one treaty), to avoid alienating yourselves and upsetting allies.

tS drops TKR, Guardian drops TKR tC drops Cornerstone, Spectrum drops their BK ties(putting OWR in here). TCH drops BoC and CS. You could play treaty chess with that for days, you don't add in any NPOsphere that you hate, and it creates roughly 3 spheres. The possibilities pre-war were endless and there were several ways to play, you guys just weren't interested in doing anything so others did and it created a scenario that we have now. Low tier on one side and mid/high on the other. It'll be like that until one of you guys decides to actually do something and not just stick with Syndisphere. The sad thing, win or lose, Syndisphere was going to stick together, one of the reasons I feel like it was wrong to rush, or go to war in this scenario.

APPARENTLY there are people over there that found our Dio term annoying.

I wonder if it has to do with Zodiac.  You know, the very same people who shit talked the one true God Emperor of Orbis on their DoW, then got their shit kicked in for it.

Dio Brando - 2, Pansy Dragon Gods or whatever the hell Zodiac follows now - 0

tumblr_nnoj9gVzum1qfrd05o1_400.png

That's right Zodiac, gaze upon this and weep.

22a.png

• Upvote 1

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

Mensa doesn't care about the game, which they've admitted.

And yet, we still saddle you like a pony and ride you around at will. Because while we don't care during peace time, we still step up when it's time to rock.

3o85xwBvZAOa4geg92.gif

• Upvote 6

☾☆

Priest of Dio

And yet, we still saddle you like a pony and ride you around at will. Because while we don't care during peace time, we still step up when it's time to rock.3o85xwBvZAOa4geg92.gif

But didn't you stay outta range the enti-errrm nvm

Silly silly Kastor...

No we bombed everyone out of range then proceeded to drop down and bomb some more.

You must have been in a coma the entire time. Poor wittle Kastor.

• Upvote 1

34q946o.gif

☾☆

Priest of Dio

VE, considering they signed them in the first place, had to be some interest in that, throw in HBE as they talked about a treaty and HBE seemed eager to work with them. tC jumps on tS's hip. Spectrum, tFP, and TCH/Zodiac.

Could've had tS, Guardian, tC, VE, HBE, Spectrum, tFP, TCH. You could possibly throw in MensaHQ as well as at the time you weren't allied to TKR.

You also could've done something like(everyone drops one treaty), to avoid alienating yourselves and upsetting allies.

tS drops TKR, Guardian drops TKR tC drops Cornerstone, Spectrum drops their BK ties(putting OWR in here). TCH drops BoC and CS. You could play treaty chess with that for days, you don't add in any NPOsphere that you hate, and it creates roughly 3 spheres. The possibilities pre-war were endless and there were several ways to play, you guys just weren't interested in doing anything so others did and it created a scenario that we have now. Low tier on one side and mid/high on the other. It'll be like that until one of you guys decides to actually do something and not just stick with Syndisphere. The sad thing, win or lose, Syndisphere was going to stick together, one of the reasons I feel like it was wrong to rush, or go to war in this scenario.

This is why everyone thinks you're awful at FA.  You don't just "drop" alliances.  There's a sequence that takes place over time where people become vulnerable.  

You're also obviously manipulating the right side of the war just to create fractures for the left side to take advantage of.  The tradeoffs are exchanging top-tier high quality alliances with low-tier poor quality alliances.

Uq3E41k.jpg

Exactly. Nevermind. I even accidentally deleted way more military than I needed to and had 3 Zodiac jump on me, only to fail miserably. (See how my score jumps on May 4th? Barely a dent in my forces.)

RrmmsxZ.jpg

The only reason I didn't drop more often (daily or every other day) was there weren't any targets that I could reasonably drop and hit. I was in easy updeclare range multiple times, but only those 3 from Zodiac had the stones to try it.

And even for all of that, my stats for this war were mediocre when compared to other disciples of Dio.

qQ0RPsM_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Edited by Talostastic
  • Upvote 2

☾☆

Priest of Dio

This is why everyone thinks you're awful at FA.  You don't just "drop" alliances.  There's a sequence that takes place over time where people become vulnerable.  

You're also obviously manipulating the right side of the war just to create fractures for the left side to take advantage of.  The tradeoffs are exchanging top-tier high quality alliances with low-tier poor quality alliances.

tS was allied to all these alliances except HBE. If tS thought these alliances were "low quality" then why did they ally them?

I thought the war was over why is everyone fighting?

The war might have ended but the shitposting always continues. 

Edited by Anneal
  • Upvote 4

Z98SzIG.png