War. War Never Changes.

Lordship

• Wiki Mod

I'll only say two things:

1. The 2nd term is quite possibly one of the most stupid terms I've come across; it achieves the exact opposite of what you wished to achieve with that term. It sounds forced, and quite honestly just says, "We were trying to be nice, so we gave a consolation prize to Inq: We won't collectively shit on you."  The wording is also interesting, "[...]can or should be construed as humiliating or degrading[...]". Yes, I'm sure that very sentence doesn't humiliate you further. 

2. So then, no clause about Inq' CB being valid?  :P

1. I mean they requested the term, and its fine with me. Not like they need our help, they've done a fine job embarrassing themselves and I'm sure they will continue to do so.

2. They had a CB?

Edited by Dr Rush

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

1. I mean they requested the term, and its fine with me. Not like they our help, they've done a fine job embarrassing themselves and I'm sure they will continue to do so.

2. They had a CB?

1. That's what I'm saying, though. Dunno what it came off as me saying, but requesting such a term is well, stupid on Inq's part, which was the point I was trying to bring about.

2. Exactly. xdxd

What do the stats include in the damages done/taken? They seem rather inflated to me. I know our damage dealt/taken is way higher than the infra stats alone (2.6bil:2.8bil stat tracker to 4bil:6bil in yosos). I'm not sure how much cash we'd need to have looted and units destroyed to push the values up billions beyond the base infra damage :P

Edited by Mikey

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

90 day NAP? Why don't you just take a cue from GIO and make it 365?

Because giving a full 365 days might give IQ enough time to at least fabricate something resembling a real CB for next war :P

• Upvote 1

What do the stats include in the damages done/taken? They seem rather inflated to me. I know our damage dealt/taken is way higher than the infra stats alone (2.6bil:2.8bil stat tracker to 4bil:6bil in yosos). I'm not sure how much cash we'd need to have looted and units destroyed to push the values up billions beyond the base infra damage :P

Alliance stats are infra value plus the sum of nation stats. And nation stats are nothing but money looted and unit costs. Which includes everything from the 2$ cost of a soldier to the price of launching a nuke.

Although, the prices used are from halfway through the war, so if you add it up yourself using $1700 steel and $1000 gas etc you'll get a slightly lower value.

The only reason this thing lasted as long as it did is because you dinguses wouldn't admit you had lost. That's like literally all we really wanted.

Dio is glorious.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_ailgyvpg6u8k

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Shit terms are shit. We lost... so what? I forget who said it above but I agree, the second term just makes us look like we need that in writing to make us feel good about ourselves. Honestly, I'm embarrassed that the second term is even in there.

Well fought war for everyone who made it to the end. For the alliances that dropped out early, you don't deserve to be our ally or even be associated with any respectable alliance.

And before anyone gets butt hurt, just know that I don't care. We put ourselves in this position by surrounding ourselves with alliances we know to be incompetent and I can only hope BK's leadership can get their act together.

Okay, back to hibernation. Coup maybe in a month? Idk.

Yeah, the 2nd term is just asking to be made into a meme, which it actually will be an ad in a bit.

Best part of not being in this war,

the terms don't apply to me :v

Edited by Shifty Stranger

Congratulations to the 'easy mode' coalition for another victory, and congratulations to Inquisition and friends for trying something new and giving it their best (particularly NPO and BK, who performed greatly).

I wish both sides a speedy rebuild.

• Upvote 3

new_forum_sig_2.png

Finally over and time to rebuild for those in range of the actual fighting.

Our coalition name is dumb and so is the second term of the peace treaty. A simple "the war is over and IQ lost" would have sufficed. Seems everyone is too tired to spam memes and shitpost and I think that says enough about the war.

v9DIVzo.png

Yeah, that 2nd term cracked me up when I saw it. 

#safespace

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Wait a second. Never mind. This NAP is actually awesome.

I just realized that because it applies only to signatories at this moment, and was signed by Inquisition rather than the entirety of their side, VE isn't covered by it.

Either side can hit VE whenever they want, and when they do the other side will not be allowed to counter.

• Upvote 3

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

And before anyone gets butt hurt, just know that I don't care. We put ourselves in this position by surrounding ourselves with alliances we know to be incompetent and I can only hope BK's leadership can get their act together.

That coup better happen bruh

• Upvote 1

Z98SzIG.png

@Fanag, I'm never too tired to spam or shitpost.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Upvote 2

☾☆

Priest of Dio

A simple "the war is over and IQ lost" would have sufficed.

That is LITERALLY all we wanted from our side, but apparently they thought there was something more sinister behind it.

• Upvote 5

Also!

Props to Cerberus. They went in with allies against some of the best fighters in this game on the very first day, as a newer alliance, never blinked or shit-talked anyone (as far as I saw), and saw the entire thing through.

I'm not sure who's noticed, but it's less people than I think it should be. They are the alliance that has surprised and impressed me the most in this war.

Cerberus was a pleasure to deal with this entire war

• Upvote 2

C0r3Fye.png

Wait a second. Never mind. This NAP is actually awesome.

I just realized that because it applies only to signatories at this moment, and was signed by Inquisition rather than the entirety of their side, VE isn't covered by it.

Either side can hit VE whenever they want, and when they do the other side will not be allowed to counter.

It also would prevent both blocs attacking a protectorate of one or the other i assume.

Shit terms are shit. We lost... so what? I forget who said it above but I agree, the second term just makes us look like we need that in writing to make us feel good about ourselves. Honestly, I'm embarrassed that the second term is even in there.

Well fought war for everyone who made it to the end. For the alliances that dropped out early, you don't deserve to be our ally or even be associated with any respectable alliance.

Bahahahahaha truuuuuuuuuu be careful, Curufinwe and Black Knights Foreign Affairs might come out with that bullshit and call this a shitpost.

Just as I thought, Lordaeron is complete shit and is useless to the overall picture. SK/VE/etc and their momentum were all halted within 24 hours. Now, we wait for a week so that we can see which alliance loses their community because of their stupidity. The stupidity that Inquisition pulled will now put them back about half a year and they bet their incompetent ass they will lose once again if they come with that weak shit.

• Upvote 2
Lxr4VfE.png