War. War Never Changes.

Lordship

• Wiki Mod

Well done Pacifica, nice to win for a change.

o/ Everyone on our side

You wut? You only got peace with your silly ego terms because you literally have no more pixels. Your entire coalition is probably 3 months behind on rebuilding/restocking at this point. Months our side will spend building unless we start blowing cash on the store so you can catch up. You have totality and completed failed in everything you did this war and set yourself up for more of the same next war. But if thats winning, congrats I guess?

• Upvote 3

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Ouch. All those meatshields to the grinder NPO sent at us all for nothing lol.

that gotta hurt. 

Congrats to my coalition. we won =]

It's hilarious that people still think this. Never change.

• Upvote 1

That title was our thing ;-;

"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

You're gonna have to fight every alliance that participated in this war for that name

Nope

Wait was this the biggest war in all of Orbis history?

All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

Holy shit, who came up with that 2nd term?  That is god damn embarrassing.

Still disappointed that VE was allowed to keep that statement on their alliance page about being the premier lime based alliance or whatever it says....  I got a grumpy little alliance that disagrees with that.

• Upvote 1

0xI6akn.png

Investor Contact:Chaunce 

Media Contact:Zed

SYNDICATE, Inc., Statement On The Conflict

NASSAU, Bahamas, 2017-06-01: SYNDICATE, Inc. (NYSE:SCC) recognizes the cessation of hostilities and surrender of the Inquisition-led coalition. In the face of one of the largest aggressive maneuvers and acquisition attempts in the history of Orbis, SYNDICATE, Inc., has emerged financially and militarily in the black in comparison to the eight opposing alliances who declared on it. SYNDICATE, Inc., publicly recognizes its shareholders and associates for their valour and indomitable spirit against nearly impossible odds. SYNDICATE, Inc., thanks the members of its coalition for their support and coordination, and wishes the best of luck for those alliances who engaged in conflict against us. May all of Orbis recognize this day - we are not the alliance you wish to fight.  About SYNDICATE, Inc.SYNDICATE, Inc., based near Nassau, The Bahamas, is the world's leading gasoline, aluminum and munitions distributor for a wide variety of peacekeeping and humanitarian activities. Wholly-owned SYNDICATE, Inc. subsidiary brands include the Elysian League, which designs, markets and distributes tank and missile materials, and Top Gear 2002, which continues to test the limits and boundaries of speed and motion. For more information about SYNDICATE, Inc., and its activities, contact Zed, Director of Strategic Planning

Fake news. (This is actually incorrect)

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

25133558046854cd5c17541853b84227bd7c6ac3

Whatcha gonna do brother when the Death Sisters inc. runs wild on you?!

Stats not updated, I'm at 171.256.22 and Lamort is at 173.541.22 (not counting raids)

Wow. 90 day NAP? You guys are more than half of the game together, and you're agreeing not to do anything for 3 months? Sounds unboring!

60 was enough

• Upvote 5

Nukes have been dropped...the nuclear winter is here...

IMG_0342.jpg

Edited by Catsby
  • Upvote 2
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

I'll only say two things:

1. The 2nd term is quite possibly one of the most stupid terms I've come across; it achieves the exact opposite of what you wished to achieve with that term. It sounds forced, and quite honestly just says, "We were trying to be nice, so we gave a consolation prize to Inq: We won't collectively shit on you."  The wording is also interesting, "[...]can or should be construed as humiliating or degrading[...]". Yes, I'm sure that very sentence doesn't humiliate you further. 

2. So then, no clause about Inq' CB being valid?  :P

• Upvote 4

I'll only say two things:

1. The 2nd term is quite possibly one of the most stupid terms I've come across; it achieves the exact opposite of what you wished to achieve with that term. It sounds forced, and quite honestly just says, "We were trying to be nice, so we gave a consolation prize to Inq: We won't collectively shit on you."  The wording is also interesting, "[...]can or should be construed as humiliating or degrading[...]". Yes, I'm sure that very sentence doesn't humiliate you further. 

2. So then, no clause about Inq' CB being valid?  :P

1. Yes.

2. No: things that do not exist are not valid :P

• Upvote 6

That clause two really is daft. Reality is reality, and the inq side has been soundly beaten and is pretty much penniless, despite a large numerical superiority and the element of surprise.

I'd call that humiliation.

I miss the old BK, straight from OO BK 

The Yoso BK, set on his ayy BK 

I hate the new BK, the IQ BK 

The Comrade Milton BK, spaz in the OWF BK

I miss the funny BK, making memes BK

I gotta say, at that time I'd like to treaty BK 

See, I grew up with BK, it wasn't any BKs 

And now I look and look around and there's so many BKs 

I used to love BK, I used to love BK

I even had the ayy lmao bot, I thought I was BK 

What if BK made a song about BK