Slot filling clarification

teeks

If I declare on another nation but don't intend on making a single attack for 3 of the 5 days would that be deemed war slot filling?

Specifically from the rules: "Declaring war on a nation without the intention of fighting them is punishable by a nation strike and additional punishment for multiple violations" and "An example of behavior violating the rules would be using 'Fortify', to appear to be fighting a war, when in reality the attacker has no intention to fight and win the war."

To clarify, would you attack, and then not attack to avoid biege? Or not attack for 3 days and then do attacks for the final 2 to get beige (I don't know what the tactic behind the second way would be

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

To clarify, would you attack, and then not attack to avoid biege? Or not attack for 3 days and then do attacks for the final 2 to get beige (I don't know what the tactic behind the second way would be

I'm trying to establish whether either scenario is permitted under the rules.

Slot filling is when you occupy a defensive slot for the purpose of protecting the declaree from other attacks. What advantage is there to declaring and waiting 3 days to make good on the declaration? If you carried 12 maps forward and racked up 24 more in the last 2 days, you had better be hitting an inactive, because with just 36 maps, you won't beat someone who actually resists you. All navy attacks gives you max damage of 126 (assuming all immense victories); or 120 of immense ground victories. Light resistance and a few fortys and the war will expire. To answer your question, is the purpose of your declaration to prevent someone else from declaring? If so, Probably slot filling. 

"Raining blood, from a lacerated sky"

Slot filling is when you declare war to your allies to protect them from war declarations of enemy players, if you do it during a war on you enemy no one cares if you are fighting or not

Slot filling is when you occupy a defensive slot for the purpose of protecting the declaree from other attacks. What advantage is there to declaring and waiting 3 days to make good on the declaration? If you carried 12 maps forward and racked up 24 more in the last 2 days, you had better be hitting an inactive, because with just 36 maps, you won't beat someone who actually resists you. All navy attacks gives you max damage of 126 (assuming all immense victories); or 120 of immense ground victories. Light resistance and a few fortys and the war will expire. To answer your question, is the purpose of your declaration to prevent someone else from declaring? If so, Probably slot filling. 

I think they want do a team job to keep enemies at zero military

-player A and B declare war to player X who is ZM

-player A attack and destroys units if X rebuild, player B sit on his MAPs

-player A beige player X but B did nothing so is still at war with X

-during the beige of X player B start hitting him to keep him ZM

-when player X ends his beige player C declares on X and does nothing

-player B can beige X because there's now C who can keep him ZM

-after C we have D, E, F, G... player X is ZM forever

What happens if someone fills your slot without you wanting them to? I get phone calls from Jim Beam all the time where he tells me in his heavy breath that he wants to fill my slot and there is nothing I can do to stop him. I really don't want to get in trouble so what should I do?

• Upvote 4

I get phone calls from Jim Beam all the time where he tells me in his heavy breath that he wants to fill my slot and there is nothing I can do to stop him.

I know where you were going with this, but this could be taken completely differently too.