The Losers of Lordaeron

Dubayoo

False.  I just didn't care to continue on the conversation.  I already said what I wanted to say.  The fact you're hung up on some personal issue with the situation isn't any fault of mine or anybody else's.

I really don't buy that at all because the fact of the matter is your alliance has way more points than Lord's while engaging in a far inferior amount of conflicts compared to the peers on your side.  

In other words, you're doing exactly what I described in the opening of the OP in terms of saving up stockpiles of resources and just sitting on them.  You don't like how I'm pointing this out, so you're siding with Lord here.

I mean just to give a snapshot:

Mensa has 264 wars over the past 30 days.

Rose has 390.

Syndicate has 971.  

TKR has 1562.

Pantheon has 554.

You're kidding me, right?  You're hardly an ally at all in your own war.  You're just using your partners and don't want to be known for it.

Edited by Argotitan

I really don't buy that at all because the fact of the matter is your alliance has way more points than Lord's while engaging in a far inferior amount of conflicts compared to the peers on your side.  

In other words, you're doing exactly what I described in the opening of the OP in terms of saving up stockpiles of resources and just sitting on them.  You don't like how I'm pointing this out, so you're siding with Lord here.

I mean just to give a snapshot:

Mensa has 264 wars over the past 30 days.

Rose has 390.

Syndicate has 971.  

TKR has 1562.

Pantheon has 554.

You're kidding me, right?  You're hardly an ally at all in your own war.  You're just using your partners and don't want to be known for it.

Because Mensa has less players and because they already killed everything in their score range

...so instead of saving stockpiles of resources to sit on, they should either invest to elevate their score range, or downrank to engage lower targets.

There are no enemies above us, and they (Mensa) have been downdeclaring whenever it was deemed viable. Downdeclaring has it's limits, and you can't expect 15 city nations to be able to easily downdeclare against 1200-1400 nations without decomming a good portion of their military, airforce included.

Edited by Shiho Nishizumi

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

...so recruit more players and sponsor their development to have access to lower levels.

Admittedly, we do have a very strict recruitment policy.

However, your perception seems to be very black and white on this new topic you're talking about.

As pointed out, we destroy anybody who comes within our range to prevent them from building on top of our allies.  Syndicate, Pantheon, and Rose initially started off fighting multiple fronts.  TKR has spread out across those fronts to support them as they have a much wider score range than we do.  If we had the numbers of past prime time Mensa, we'd certainly be up there in battles declared easily.

And LOL@saving stockpiles.  I think our allies can attest to the fact that we're willing to throw them resources if they need it.

Actually, you seem familiar with your posting and trolling habit here...

• Upvote 2

Honestly, if that's your outlook, you just justified resetting the server.  

Games like this die when attitudes like yours stick around and dominate.  They discourage new players from joining, and then the next most recent generation disappears over and over again.

Learn about third person "you".

The point made was that an Alliance can make their own decisions and their reason can simply be "why not?"

Whether you agree or not, the repercussion of any action made is their decision to have.

You also have the right to whine about that decision even if others disagree with you.

Stating that if anyone plays this game for "why not?" is wasting their time, well you eliminated most people here, let alone it is also their own personal choice and reason. You(as in Argotitan and not some misaligned third-person integer) just like to argue even when shamefully  thugged.

The point made was that an Alliance can make their own decisions and their reason can simply be "why not?"

Of course.

That's irrational.

An alliance that employs an irrational strategy is a losing strategy.  Lordaeron employs that strategy so it's an alliance of losers.

Would it be considered irrational for a raider to raid an AA who's front page says "Raiders will be executed", "Raiders won't profit", "Raiders will be countered", "Raid at your own risk", "Raiders will be nuked and disemboweled", et al,,?

• Upvote 1

"Raining blood, from a lacerated sky"

Of course.

That's irrational.

An alliance that employs an irrational strategy is a losing strategy. Lordaeron employs that strategy so it's an alliance of losers.

Be the change you want.

If everyone else is "loser" and you are confident you are the "winner" beat everyone. Sit alone on the bowsprit of your ship while watching everyone sink.

And please, if you are gonna quote and reply do the courtesy of not cutting their text and only replying to one sentence. If you are like that in real life i can't even imagine how people endure you.

• Upvote 2

Would it be considered irrational for a raider to raid an AA who's front page says "Raiders will be executed", "Raiders won't profit", "Raiders will be countered", "Raid at your own risk", "Raiders will be nuked and disemboweled", et al,,?

Not necessarily.

If a raider recognizes that the cost of destroying oneself is too great such that the raided is irrational to do so, then the raider should still raid.

If everyone else is "loser"

Did I say everyone else is a loser?

The benefits of running a upper tier alliance.... no longer having to deal with idiots like this guy.  

I am impressed that he has stayed between Stage 1 and 2 of the Raider Beatdown Grief Cycle for this long. (Stage 1 is Bravado, Stage 2 is Anger)  Generally after a day or so they transition to Stage 3, Repentance, until they reach stage 4, the final stage, Acceptance.

• Upvote 4

If you stop trolling, I'll stop facepalming.

Yes, I admit I trolled, but I honestly agree with everything I posted.

My posts were never necessary though considering everyone else responded the same.

Please respond. I enjoy the feeding conversation!

All this thread has done is give me more reason past Britishdude to like Lordaeron. Think about what you've done, because this is a really gross feeling that I'm not okay with.

• Upvote 4
xzhPlEh.png?1

All this thread has done is give me more reason past Britishdude to like Lordaeron. Think about what you've done, because this is a really gross feeling that I'm not okay with.

To be fair...

...I'm not convinced the current alliance system accurately portrays how the alliances should be aligned.

There are many alliances Lord is currently aligned with who it shouldn't be, and many who aren't that it should be.