Emerald Bank

Utter Nutter

sxm82d.png

Emerald Bank has become a success even I can't believe, our extensive demand and unprecendented success has me perplexed.

I am proud to be the founder of this new economic system that is now widely sought out from all the corners of Orbis, and I am happy to announce my latest policy.

Emerald Bank for the first time will take investors to make deposits  from all over the world in order to better satisfy its costumers.

Emerald Bank investors get paid 3% per week in interests in deposits

Emerald Bank costumers have to pay 3% per week in interests in loans

you may wonder as many before have already. what's in it for me since I won't make any money of this?

prestige, pride and power

the world does not revolve solely around profit.

I love profit, but that has already been achieved, now we move on to bigger and better things

Seb

CEO of Emerald Bank

Edited by Seb
  • Upvote 5

I know you gents posted a thread about needing to be a certain size before taking a loan, but say I need some cheddar to grow into something more fierce.

What say you?

PS. I'm a wee nation.

• Upvote 1

CIRtgzJ.gif

I know you gents posted a thread about needing to be a certain size before taking a loan, but say I need some cheddar to grow into something more fierce.

What say you?

PS. I'm a wee nation.

Use another loan provider. Emerald is for larger nations who need large amounts of money - no hassle.

LTcxGHN.jpg

This message be holdin' some truths, matey. While Cap'n Sebby PiratePants be a plunderer of hospitality and reliability, his loan system be painful to the wee buckeneers. Fer Sebby be lending his treasures out, tho e'ry sev'n moons ye be required to give Sebby some of yarr own treasures, but these treasures be not to pay down yar debt to the ol' sea man, but to add to his booty

I be usin' a pirate translator t' respond t' yer pirate post. 'n says I that Emerald Bank be mighty nice 'n convenient. They help ye get doubloons easily 'n handsomely.

• Upvote 1
"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

• 2 weeks later...