Inquisition Flight 420 to Nassau - UPN Removed

Pangui

Malal, this is a strangely old meme for someone who thinks they're on the kym meme approval committee :^)

xhAvmsQ.jpg

"How dare you think about your membership and long term growth and accept peace? You're literally worse than Hitler"

BK doing what they know best, pissing off their ally's allies.

They've basically decided against worrying about growth or membership. They can't rebuild until we peace out. That's likely going to keep them idle for quite a while.

GICjEwp.gif

They've basically decided against worrying about growth or membership. They can't rebuild until we peace out. That's likely going to keep them idle for quite a while.

You do realize TKR membership count has gone up over 10% since war started right?

Edit: Just woke up and thought this was the whole "we can seige you" thing. Got my shitposts confused.

Edited by durmij
  • Upvote 1

That makes even less sense if you're talking about UPN, because 1200 infra is enough to get most of the commerce improvements. Or did you mean BK?

I feel like it reads simply, "Don't help out & don't aid.  Everything else is just because game mechanics make it very hard to oversee and enforce that.  So all the boilerplate is completely justified and not an attempt to push harsh terms. 

Makes sense to me and interesting to see how terms are evolving to accomplish objectives.

• Upvote 5

That makes even less sense if you're talking about UPN, because 1200 infra is enough to get most of the commerce improvements. Or did you mean BK?

Both. I hadn't checked what they have ATM, I was speaking strictly from that element of the agreement. Based on what I've heard this is going to be a while.

GICjEwp.gif

If you make it another 30 days t$ will more than likely allow UPN to pass up that 1200 infra per city limit

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

We have elections and stuff - so it was more of a strong and stable internal political move.

You know - strong and stable democracy

Should have extended strong and stable dictator powers instead.

Edited by Matt2004
  • Upvote 2

Untitled.png.a5280e76db3e7bedecea0a5e4d7b7daf.png

I feel like it reads simply, "Don't help out & don't aid.  Everything else is just because game mechanics make it very hard to oversee and enforce that.  So all the boilerplate is completely justified and not an attempt to push harsh terms. 

Makes sense to me and interesting to see how terms are evolving to accomplish objectives.

Not trying to start something, but the narrative coming from you and James ever since IQ has just been pro-Syndisphere and I find it hilarious.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

You have 461 average infra per city (not including the 7.5% of your alliance currently in vacation mode).

Even if Psweet does let you appropriate all of his banks assets, in what way shape or form can you manage it?

We have elections and stuff - so it was more of a strong and stable internal political move.

You know - strong and stable democracy

Should have extended strong and stable dictator powers instead.

UPN? Stable?

What is this the Eu4 Ming update?

Edited by greatkitteh

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

>Brings tons of alliances in to fight a war that isn't theirs

>Shits on them after they peace out after a month of fighting

Just IQ things

It's really a matter of perspective then. When the alternative to this would have been lop-sided curbstomps like the ones that occurred at the end of last year, it doesn't really surprise me that some people that were willing to take a chance to shake things up by gaining ties to the remnants of the old opposition wouldn't be too happy. I get the whole  propaganda angle about how this is an NPO war and such, but at the end of the day, BK, CS, and Zodiac were the ones who avoided it being an isolated curbstomp. I know people on your side threw fits in previous wars when an alliance exited briefly before the overall peace in another war, so it's pretty rich, but then again we're seeing the same old divide and rule tricks that have been employed by your grouping over the past few years.

It's really a matter of perspective then. When the alternative to this would have been lop-sided curbstomps like the ones that occurred at the end of last year, it doesn't really surprise me that some people that were willing to take a chance to shake things up by gaining ties to the remnants of the old opposition wouldn't be too happy. I get the whole  propaganda angle about how this is an NPO war and such, but at the end of the day, BK, CS, and Zodiac were the ones who avoided it being an isolated curbstomp. I know people on your side threw fits in previous wars when an alliance exited briefly before the overall peace in another war, so it's pretty rich, but then again we're seeing the same old divide and rule tricks that have been employed by your grouping over the past few years.

I'm not sure where in my post I even specifically mentioned NPO or why you are defending yourself about this being "your war". I just think it's in poor taste to say to someone who just fought beside you for a month that they should have just disbanded. 

But you're right, I guess it is a matter of perspective 

Edited by Simple Smith
  • Upvote 4

C0r3Fye.png

I'm not sure where in my post I even specifically mentioned NPO or why you are defending yourself about this being "your war". I just think it's in poor taste to say someone who just fought beside you for a month should have disbanded. 

But you're right, I guess it is a matter of perspective 

Because the implication was there by saying it wasn't the other alliances' war implying that the only stakeholder is IQ and it's been openly said in almost every other topic that everyone is meatshielding  if they stay in.

I mean like I said, I'm not surprised they'd b upset even if the expression of it isn't really with poise.

Because the implication was there by saying it wasn't the other alliances' war implying that the only stakeholder is IQ and it's been openly said in almost every other topic that everyone is meatshielding  if they stay in.

I mean like I said, I'm not surprised they'd b upset even if the expression of it isn't really with poise.

Unless these other alliances were just as eager to see the "shakeup" that IQ was it seems IQ has no basis to be upset. Your other allies were dragged into a war that didn't really involve them, simply to help out their allies; a war with a flimsy (as far as I can tell nonexistent) CB. And then afterwards they get shit on for leaving after a month of fighting. Can you explain to me why IQ feels so entitled to have these alliances fighting for them simply because they want to "shake things up"? Especially after it is becoming increasingly clear that your side is not winning and the war is being dragged out unnecessarily.

Because it seems to me despite your claim you are the one causing any sort of divison on your side

Edited by Simple Smith
  • Upvote 6

C0r3Fye.png