Inquisition Flight 420 to Nassau - UPN Removed

Pangui

I've done that song of dance with a lot of people, a variety with all sorts of politics be it Neo-Liberal, Islamist, Far-Right... none have been as devoid of value, sense, or as bad mannered as the likes of Milton.

Anyway Milton would never do it as that would mean getting in competition with me (with consequences at the end) and he knows he can't compete with the Roz, the sagacious one. Challenged him on his talk of Trump being impeached a month or two back as he was claiming it was so close and certain and he couldn't step up and put his posting on here on the line. In his heart of hearts he knows what he speaks is nonsense and so he can't man up against the Roz.

• Upvote 3

They brought it up, not me so I'm not sure why I'm supposed to have perfect knowledge. This whole "dismiss everything Roq says" in a confident manner shtick you have going isn't really doing much.

edit:I can substantiate most of my claims since I know  since the leaks from Rose's did show Mensa doing outreach and I know Mensa was very impressed by Rose's performance in NPOFT. I also know durmij had been talking  to Mensa in some capacity well before the treaty. I haven't claimed anything more than that.

Hey Roq - I totally beiged you! Literally minutes after three guys attacked you! I wasn't even planning on it; it just happened perfectly.

Hey Roq - I totally beiged you! Literally minutes after three guys attacked you! I wasn't even planning on it; it just happened perfectly.

I-Is this a shitpost?

I've done that song of dance with a lot of people, a variety with all sorts of politics be it Neo-Liberal, Islamist, Far-Right... none have been as devoid of value, sense, or as bad mannered as the likes of Milton. Song of dance? I think you're just annoyed that when you complain to Alex he doesn't even bother to write a response and just quotes mine.

Anyway Milton would never do it as that would mean getting in competition with me (with consequences at the end) and he knows he can't compete with the Roz, the sagacious one. Challenged him on his talk of Trump being impeached a month or two back as he was claiming it was so close and certain and he couldn't step up and put his posting on here on the line. In his heart of hearts he knows what he speaks is nonsense and so he can't man up against the Roz. Trump's already got a special prosecutor. It's the first step towards impeachment. What consequences? You can barely string together a post without lies you make up and then dispute.

Not really sure what the topic of this thread even is anymore, but we're probably off topic.

GICjEwp.gif

If Mensa HQ ever signs with NPO, the first condition would be the permanent ban of Roq.

How would you ban roquentin from NPO? I mean, <logic of brainwashed slaty incompetant NPOer who totally cant play the game and blindly listens to the leadership> aside, im pretty sure he is the emperor.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

I can see no benefit to NPO to cooperate with that. Roq works way too hard on his alliances to ever consider removal. He's beloved here and (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) (or at least Umbrella-beloved)

GICjEwp.gif

How would you ban roquentin from NPO? I mean, <logic of brainwashed slaty incompetant NPOer who totally cant play the game and blindly listens to the leadership> aside, im pretty sure he is the emperor.

Like all good alliances.

Coup.

There's no couping. NPO highgov controls the alliance in-game, the Discord, the IRC and the forums. Besides all of the highgov being very happy with Roq there's an absence of anything who could replace him. If you dislike Roq, whatever, but if you can't figure out that the fact that more than a hundred players absolutely adore him and NPO as it is pretty much rules out couping ever being a thing, even if it were somehow possible.

GICjEwp.gif

Like all good alliances.

Coup.

An alliance that can be couped has a variety of issues and any coup will destabilize any decent alliance, especially one done to appease foreign powers.  If an alliance can be couped, it means its institutions are weak and that there is no respect for the office, so it is not a good alliance by definition.

An alliance that can be couped has a variety of issues and any coup will destabilize any decent alliance, especially one done to appease foreign powers.  If an alliance can be couped, it means its institutions are weak and that there is no respect for the office, so it is not a good alliance by definition.

Although I agree with the majority of your post, it is inherently flawed due to one simple reason - you're responding to a shitpost by Senry. Responding to a shitpost is bad itself, but responding to a shitpost by Senry, now that's just on another level.

• Upvote 1

There's no couping. NPO highgov controls the alliance in-game, the Discord, the IRC and the forums. Besides all of the highgov being very happy with Roq there's an absence of anything who could replace him. If you dislike Roq, whatever, but if you can't figure out that the fact that more than a hundred players absolutely adore him and NPO as it is pretty much rules out couping ever being a thing, even if it were somehow possible.

why must you tempt me so?

• Upvote 3

So you're saying this hypothetical coup could be used to destroy NPO from within... :v

So Syndisphere is seriously suggesting that members of NPO should coup Roquentin.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

That depends, will the new leadership make them git gud? :P
  • Upvote 1

Stop shitting on poor VE...

• Upvote 1

So Syndisphere is seriously suggesting that members of NPO should coup Roquentin.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

No a person from Arrgh suggested it. Roflmao.

• Upvote 3

XLL3z4T.gif

No a person from Arrgh suggested it. Roflmao.

Like theres any difference :P

"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

I didn't say how or whether it was possible. The chances are the same as you gitting gud: 0%.

77oKn5K.png