Inquisition Flight 420 to Nassau - UPN Removed

Pangui

I think if all the numbers were tallied, totaled, and compared publicly, for all of Orbis can see, we can end this discussion right now. Numbers, in black and white, don't lie. Put them up so that it's obvious to everyone how ridiculous it is that the war is still continuing if one side (IQ) has clearly been defeated and is staying in just to save some sort of face that is long past saving.

Are you proposing we be forced to surrender? I don't believe that's permitted or desired.

I beg to differ. We should give them bigger shovels - the deeper the grave, the better.

Thank you.

GICjEwp.gif

I'm proposing that if you see for yourself how badly Syndi has you beat, you'll snap out of the delusion of grandeur you're suffocating under; half your allies dropping off and admitting that you're suiciding, for some reason, hasn't been enough.

Edited by Queen M

I'm proposing that if you see for yourself how badly Syndi has you beat, you'll snap out of the delusion of grandeur you're suffocating under.

Please don't listen to her, NPO and meatshields, you're doing great, keep it up!

• Upvote 1

From NPO's info page: If you cannot handle losing, it definitely is not for you.

Well they were bound to be right about something...

For a group so experienced at losing, you'd think NPO would know when to cut said losses.

• Wiki Mod

Are you proposing we be forced to surrender? I don't believe that's permitted or desired.

Thank you.

/me clutches chest. Milton used quotes correctly. Also yes that is the goal in war. To force your opponent to surrender.  

I'm proposing that if you see for yourself how badly Syndi has you beat, you'll snap out of the delusion of grandeur you're suffocating under; half your allies dropping off and admitting that you're suiciding, for some reason, hasn't been enough.

That's some delusional thinking your doing yourself.

• Upvote 4

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

I know I had to drop a lot of score intentionally just so I could get low enough to hit my IQ targets.  I wonder how much Syndisphere losses would be because our enemies are too bad for us to fight in our natural score ranges.  

• Upvote 1

☾☆

And Dio said unto him, "I trust you.  Share my word."

/me clutches chest. Milton used quotes correctly. Also yes that is the goal in war. To force your opponent to surrender.  

That's some delusional thinking your doing yourself.

I was referring to them seeming to think Sheepy could be convinced to force it or something. You're welcome to continue trying to do what you describe. As for quotes, if there aren't a number of individual statements requiring answers to each for clarity I'm happy to use the quotes as most everyone else does.

GICjEwp.gif

• Wiki Mod

I was referring to them seeming to think Sheepy could be convinced to force it or something. You're welcome to continue trying to do what you describe.

Where did sheepy even come into the conversation? Your the first person to use his name in vain as far as i can tell.

As for quotes, if there aren't a number of individual statements requiring answers to each for clarity I'm happy to use the quotes as most everyone else does.

Or you could take 10 seconds to format your post in a sane, not eye bleed manner. Kinda like this one.
  • Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Where did sheepy even come into the conversation? Your the first person to use his name in vain as far as i can tell. Whether I'm the first or not is kind of irrelevant. I mentioned him because he's one of the few people who could probably end the conflict forcibly and that's what I originally thought the post was suggesting.

Or you could take 10 seconds to format your post in a sane, not eye bleed manner. Kinda like this one. You can't read red?

GICjEwp.gif

lol, concession apparently = 3 new terms

It was a concession since we moved off white peace as a precondition.

Blitzes always need about half a day planning at least, especially one that involves multiple alliances. The joint chan was agreed on about half an hour before day change. By then, all target lists were already given out and the momentum for the blitz was swinging in way too hard to be canceled.

Even if the leaders of the coalition was one giant hivemind, the different time zones means it takes time for someone to communicate something to everyone else. e.g. half of Rose high gov is asleep on day change and low gov is trusted to keep the gears of war running.

I wasn't really disputing that it takes time to plan. Doing the joint channel and then having it coincide with the blitz came off really badly. That's all it is really. I didn't say you needed to cancel it. The timing impacted the interactions after. If it wasn't your intention to make it seem like a shake down, then that's fine. I'm not trying to attribute 100% sinister motives to you as you do to me.

Zodiac is a new alliance, thus it has a clean record. IQ is a new entity, thus it also has a clean "no-defeat" record. That in addition to BK's lack of L's thus far. 

Anneal, you're probably the most reasonable poster here, so this isn't directed at you. But seeing Roq, et al. to try to spin a some far-fetched narrative where IQ were the ones to attack Syndisphere with a nonexistent CB and then play the victim card with some tinfoil hat conspiracies about syndisphere triumphalism and invasion of safe spaces is laughable at best. No one buys it.

I get it, IQ trying to salvage a bad situation that they got themselves into. It's time to protect some IQ feelings, ignore the facts that, as Milton said himself, Syndisphere has inflicted far more damage than received, or that Syndisphere is far better positioned to win a war of attrition (hint: we're already winning). I hope there's still enough dissent within IQ to start questioning the direction of IQ leadership.    

I don't know anyone who is playing the victim card. The reality is for certain reasons you have an emotional investment as a group to have it recognized as IQ surrendering. If it was just numbers speaking for yourselves, you'd just agree to whatever wording.

I don't think surrendering is that bad. There was a war sometime ago that ended in white peace, but everyone knew who actually won.

White peace, in a winning scenerio, implies a certain respect for your opponent. I guess syndisphere doesn't have that for IQ.

They don't and never have. The constant disrespect or any sense of decency makes it a lot easier to stay at war because it's not changing.

Edited by Roquentin

Is it obvious who's winning? I don't care about war stats. Until one side can't fight anymore, it's not over.

So it's been over since day 3 or...?

When people on one side are paying to get themselves beiged to try to rebuild their units, doesn't strike me that way.

Is your middle name selective sampling?

I agree with Roq on this one. There's a lot more fighting left to do. We all want to see how this ends.

A wise man once said, at some point you're no longer shaking the droplets out, you're just touching yourself.

• Upvote 5

On the other hand our side is equally frustrated. We've been attacked with a flimsy CB again. Our opponents have universally failed to offer a real challenge in the war they started again. Milton still hasn't learned how to use quotes. Our peace offer was met with empty posturing and demands for validation, again. And the other side is insisting on trying to make sure they will never be relevant again, again.

Milton still hasn't learned to use quotes lmao.

• Upvote 5

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

I don't know anyone who is playing the victim card.

> Attacks syndisphere, waves around non-existent CB to justify "hey we're really the victim here"

> Tries to validate shit CB by putting it as the #1 peace term to solidify victimhood

> Tries to spin lackluster military performance "we're really just the victims of not being gud"

> Tries to paint lenient peace terms with no reps as nefarious Syndisphere triumphalism and mah political diversity

> Not playing the victim card

Comon bb, it's the only card you have left to play at this point.

• Upvote 5

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK

When people on one side are paying to get themselves beiged to try to rebuild their units, doesn't strike me that way.

I don't know about you, but I've never seen a war where the loser could actually afford to pay for such a thing.

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.