Politics and War Store - Soft Opening

Prof. Severus Snape

So, just going to say it.

Should have been called Politics and Store.

I have noted that and like it. It has been changed. I have also added a few more items at LINK --- >  Politics & Store

1. I have added a Facebook "Message Us" button to get your questions, comments and concerns seen faster. 

2. I have added more t-shirts to the store.

3. I have added the 11oz Mug and mouse pads to the 'design your own' feature. 

Still looking for alliances to message me at [email protected] to get their alliance pages created and get some alliance themed products up and running. 

Edited by Dementor
  • Upvote 1

Still looking for alliances to message me at [email protected] to get their alliance pages created and get some alliance themed products up and running. 

Can you give us a little more details about this?

What would you like from the alliance? Can we propose products? Do we have to pay for them to be designed?

Just thought of a tagline for the site.

"From map to merch" - Politics and Store

"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

Can you give us a little more details about this?

What would you like from the alliance? Can we propose products? Do we have to pay for them to be designed?

Alliances do not have to pay to have products designed. I would like an email to express interest in having a store and some designs, items etc... they would like to see. I will begin designing some merch for alliances and we can expand on concept or kill them completely start something new. Starting an open line of communication to get the ball rolling on specific alliance merch. I also need to know about use of flags and alliance images and tag lines whether or not they can be used or the contact person to get permission for use. Edited by Dementor

Alliances do not have to pay to have products designed. I would like an email to express interest in having a store and some designs, items etc... they would like to see. I will begin designing some merch for alliances and we can expand on concept or kill them completely start something new. Starting an open line of communication to get the ball rolling on specific alliance merch. I also need to know about use of flags and alliance images and tag lines whether or not they can be used or the contact person to get permission for use.

Sounds interesting. We will discuss it in Arrgh and drop you an answer (either positive or negative one).

ALLIANCE BALLS.

ALLIANCE BALLS EVERYWHERE.

PLUSH ALLIANCE BALLS.

FOR EVERYONE.

IMG_0334.jpg

All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

Make a Catsby plush! :3

All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

Not gonna lie that Sparta tee is pretty sick tho tbqh.

Yeah, been thinking about getting them. 

I want a P&W related t shirt without explicit mention to P&W. 

Do we get anything ingame if we get gear and show pics of us with it :P

Unfortunately, No you do not. However If you write a review for me after your purchase there are some perks that go along with that towards the following purchase. 

You can also design you own merch so that way its exactly what you want. 

Unfortunately, No you do not. However If you write a review for me after your purchase there are some perks that go along with that towards the following purchase. 

You can also design you own merch so that way its exactly what you want. 

What are these perks :v

Also do images have to be related to P&W?

Since there are a LOT of things I would want shirts of :v

They do not have to be pw related as far as I'm concerned. Perks are on a case by case basis right now. Email me at [email protected] for more details.

• Upvote 1

I don't think they're gonna survive a 4 day wash

oh dear you are right. well here is my review.

the shirts seem to be of high quality. it is a brand of tshirt i've worn in the past and they have held up very well. the tag is an 'easy rip' and the colors are vibrant with a clear image for the picture.

rSSw2A5.jpg

7WvqcJz.jpg

HGUvDUV.jpg

the shirt sizes go all the way up to size 5xl which is great since ive been hitting the gym hard lately. you can really start to see some of my impressive gains

nhmcxIg.png

vHjt7pI.png

the shirts held up in the wash with no noticeable defects, fading, or size changes. i would say that they run as expected. maybe slightly on the big size. so if you are between a medium and large, get the medium. if you are a medium, get the medium.

i wore one all day and it didn't give me some third world rash or anything. my wife did say that she thought he collar rode a little high for her liking so for all you ladies out there that want a booby shirt you might need to make some alterations of your own. although i was giving her the best sex of her life at the time she said this so she might not be thinking straight. IM A GOD DAMN MAN WITH A REALLY TINY PENIS

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

is the store offline temporarily or for good?

I think it got taken down bc of all the copyright claims

Rip Politics & Store...

g6oNO.gif

Edited by Catsby
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

is the store offline temporarily or for good?

No, I my grandfather passed away and forgot to move money to pay for the shop fees. Its back online now. You can always ask questions on the Politics and Store channel located on the Official PW discord. 

I think it got taken down bc of all the copyright claims

Rip Politics & Store...

g6oNO.gif

@catsby  No, Vault 111's section was removed for copyright issues. Not the store. 

Edited by Dementor