Sane v Insane Alliances

Dubayoo

I just wanted to make a thread where people could list the alliances they think are rational, reasonable, thoughtful, and logical versus those that are out of their minds, leave you scratching your head, and make you wonder if they know what they're doing.

This isn't a thread about being good versus evil, skilled versus unskilled, or likeable versus unlikeable.  It's just about whether alliances are sane or not.  

Anyway, this is how things seem as far as I can tell so far:

Sane

Masonia (No longer exists 5/28)

The Bloc Death (No longer exists with relevance 5/26)

Resplendent

Knights Templar

Zodiac

UPN (5/19)

GCB (5/25)

Insane

House Stark

Ragnarok

Commonwealth

Black Knights

NPO

HBE

Pantheon (5/18)

Syndicate (switched on 5/19)

TFP (5/19)

USRGC (5/26)

Edited by Argotitan

I can tell this is going to be a fun thread.

So, my list:

Sane:

Me 'n Acadia

Clarke's Sister

The people in my head who tell me what to do

Insane:

None of you other guys are real, are you?

The government probably wants me to think there are other alliances, haha!

To bad I'm to smart for that  ^_^ 

• Upvote 3

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Sane:

-

Insane:

The rest

This is probably the only valid answer ^

Jokes aside, most alliances could be classified as 'sane' because each alliance is just operating in a way that furthers their own goals and agendas. Rather or not an alliance is sane or insane just comes down to what your own goals are and rather or not those alliances act against those goals.

The only alliances that, at the top of my head, I could classify as insane would be nuke bloc... and that's only assuming they actually do fulfill the meme and nuke a lot of other alliances just for fun.

Also, OP, this type of question is very political in nature. I don't think you'll get a lot of serious answers. 

• Upvote 4

new_forum_sig_2.png

Jokes aside, most alliances could be classified as 'sane' because each alliance is just operating in a way that furthers their own goals and agendas. Rather or not an alliance is sane or insane just comes down to what your own goals are and rather or not those alliances act against those goals.

The only alliances that, at the top of my head, I could classify as insane would be nuke bloc... and that's only assuming they actually do fulfill the meme and nuke a lot of other alliances just for fun.

Also, OP, this type of question is very political in nature. I don't think you'll get a lot of serious answers. 

Perhaps...

...but sometimes, the not so serious answers prove who the insane ones are.  :-P

• Upvote 1

I change my vote, Thalmor and Knights Templar is on the insane list. Nobody is capable of maintaining sanity while being this reasonable in these times. :P
  • Upvote 2
xzhPlEh.png?1

Arrgh is definately insane

"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

I beg to differ. Everyone else attacks for destruction and harm. We attack for money!

This is the truth. Arrgh is the most rational and well defined alliance. They set out their agenda and fulfill it. That is way more than 90% of the alliances.

• Upvote 2

I should make a radio show, and discuss the great issues of the day

I'm pretty sure Kastor already talked about those issues (dicks and Lordship) on his radio show.

I remember that one time when we almost talked about P&W. Good times...

Edited by Insert Name Here
  • Upvote 3