Greatnate

Goodbye from Greatnate

I figured I should give a formal goodbye since I left after 2.5 years of this game. I've been through four alliances, each with a solid group of people who's company I have enjoyed. At some point though, you get to thinking that enough people have quit that maybe they know something that you don't. I loved being in Asgard, Alpha, TEst, and CKD. Half of those alliances are gone and the other half have changed enough for me to not feel comfortable staying. We you've seen the third crop of friends quit, it's time to move onto the misty fields yourself.

I'll be on TEst discord every once in a blue moon. I could give  a thousand shout-outs, but I'd like to think that everyone I've met knows what I think of them. If they don't, you can assume that I love you and be assured that you're probably 90% correct.

• Upvote 3

I'll miss you Greatnate! Good luck on whatever you do! o7

• Upvote 1

Good luck out there! I'll miss you. We always seemed to be in tough spots and you always managed to stay classy. I have nothing but respect for you.

• Upvote 1

Do great things nate...

IMG_0310.jpg

#keepseriousthreadsserious

I figured I should give a formal goodbye since I left after 2.5 years of this game. I've been through four alliances, each with a solid group of people who's company I have enjoyed. At some point though, you get to thinking that enough people have quit that maybe they know something that you don't. I loved being in Asgard, Alpha, TEst, and CKD. Half of those alliances are gone and the other half have changed enough for me to not feel comfortable staying. We you've seen the third crop of friends quit, it's time to move onto the misty fields yourself.

I'll be on TEst discord every once in a blue moon. I could give  a thousand shout-outs, but I'd like to think that everyone I've met knows what I think of them. If they don't, you can assume that I love you and be assured that you're probably 90% correct.

I didn't know you too well but I'm sad to see you go =( you seemed to be very active in the community. I'm really sorry if at any time Cobra Kai made you feel not welcomed, we were all upset to see you go
  • Upvote 1

Sorry to see you go, Greatnate. Even though we were rarely on the same side of anything, you always seemed like a cool guy and a bright scientist. Good luck!

• Upvote 1

Damn man :(
You were a pleasure to have around in TEst - good luck wherever you end up IRL.

• Upvote 1

Adios man.  Never had an issue with you.  Always seemed like a cool dude to debate with every once in a blue moon here on OWF.

• Upvote 1

the real world is a scary place........... take care dude

• Upvote 1

You will be missed, Nate. Good luck in life! 

• Upvote 1