Vault 111 and Project Cookie

Janblu

Well now I no longer care. Bye bye Orbis. Good luck to Vault 111 and I'm sorry to all guys who got really mad at me.

• Upvote 1

Janblu,

Winner of the Best Film Runner Up, Best use of Genre and Best Writing in the 48 Hour Film Competition Nairobi 2016. www.48hourfilm.com/nairobi-ke

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/janblupoggio

Nooo don't leave =(

They're just angry people in general is all (atleast as far as I know)

We're angry, but not the way you think

It's not entirely Janblu's fault. It's also mine for not noticing this.

"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

yfpEJ1c.gif

Another guy quiting just like that? People who go through AE need to learn to not quit the moment they hit some negativity.

Twasnt just that, I've been growing tired of P&W and I feel like it's been eating away at my life. When I re-roll (eventually) I'll hopefully be less excited then I was when I started. That way I won't become addicted as easily.

Janblu,

Winner of the Best Film Runner Up, Best use of Genre and Best Writing in the 48 Hour Film Competition Nairobi 2016. www.48hourfilm.com/nairobi-ke

We're angry, but not the way you think

It's not entirely Janblu's fault. It's also mine for not noticing this.

Wait Catsby wdym?

Janblu,

Twasnt just that, I've been growing tired of P&W and I feel like it's been eating away at my life. When I re-roll (eventually) I'll hopefully be less excited then I was when I started. That way I won't become addicted as easily.

Then VM your nation. Rerolling serves no purpose especially when you have no real heat.

Then VM your nation. Rerolling serves no purpose especially when you have no real heat.

This ^

Alternatively, you could've joined another alliance. How good your P&W experience is depends a lot on what kind of alliance you're in. If you're in a great alliance, you'll have a good time and be active and have a good attitude about things (I.E. Mensa, KT, TKR). If you're in a shitty alliance, you won't have as good as outlook on things and will want to quit the game (AE/Vault 111, CKD, CS).

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

Well now I no longer care. Bye bye Orbis. Good luck to Vault 111 and I'm sorry to all guys who got really mad at me.

Congratulations Catsby, thanks to your actions as leader of an alliance, you made more people remove themselves from the game. 

To add insult to injury, you even liked this post. I'm sure after this, you'll go back over and hit that 'Unlike' button, but don't worry buddy, I made sure to screen that for you. http://i.imgur.com/Fp6jOwJ.png

Congratulations Catsby, thanks to your actions as leader of an alliance, you made more people remove themselves from the game.

To add insult to injury, you even liked this post. I'm sure after this, you'll go back over and hit that 'Unlike' button, but don't worry buddy, I made sure to screen that for you. http://i.imgur.com/Fp6jOwJ.png

It's actually not me who made him quit. I didn't want him to quit, Sketchy wanted him to leave...

Also once Sketchy dropped us I did all I could to get him back...even if that meant unliking his comment, and things like that...thankfully Janblu and I are friends yet again, plus he's coming back rerolled.

Edited by Catsby
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

If he wasnt informed to hold his tongue then thats leaderships fault for not communicating. if he was told to hold his tongue and just didnt, thats a personal issue needing to be dealt with my removing him from the information links

To add insult to injury, you even liked this post. I'm sure after this, you'll go back over and hit that 'Unlike' button, but don't worry buddy, I made sure to screen that for you. http://i.imgur.com/Fp6jOwJ.png

Ahem, it wasn't entirely Catsby's fault. Only a minor bit. Please get your facts right.

Janblu,

ah the old 'shift the blame and avert responsibility' tactic, a personal favourite of mine.

He wasn't completely responsible. True after Sketchy refused protection and Capy insulted me hard, then Furby also insulted me (not as hard) Catsby did go ahead and get a bit angry. But he wasn't the blow.

Janblu,

He wasn't completely responsible. True after Sketchy refused protection and Capy insulted me hard, then Furby also insulted me (not as hard) Catsby did go ahead and get a bit angry. But he wasn't the blow.

Furby and I were not the leading factors

• Upvote 1
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

It seems like you have the tendency to blame other people instead of looking at the facts.

Furby did think he was the leading factor, but he wasn't that big. Also I have the facts right here Lostmike, Catsby and Furby were DEFINITELY NOT the leading factors. The leading factor was a personal issue.

Janblu,

It seems like you have the tendency to blame other people instead of looking at the facts.

Go bother someone else, someone who will actually want to talk to you

All you need is love,
Love is all you need."