Vault 111 and Project Cookie

Janblu

(I might get in trouble with my fellow guys in Vault 111 for this but idc)

Some of you might have heard rumours of something called Project Cookie (but you might have not cared at all). Project Cookie was a top secret project started by Sketchy and spearheaded (run) by Catsby, Janblu, Furby, MinesomeMC, Alexander XIV And Capy von Bara III. It was a project to unite several micros into one alliance and so Vault 111 was born.

Finding a theme was probably the most challenging but rewarding parts, aswell as finding what sort of government is needed.

After a few weeks of planning, Project Cookie reached step 4, implementation. We are now seeing how things go out for Vault 111.

You may ask, what was the point of this? Well after some idiot made DoSE post (now locked) I decided to explain this sudden appearance of a new alliance that had both Catsby and MinesomeMC​ as leaders, that have fought in the past (I didn't forget about you Capy Von Bara III).

Well that's it, have a nice day and I'm sorry for wasting your time.

Thank you.

(Peace from Janblu)

Edited by Janblu
  • Upvote 4

Janblu,

Winner of the Best Film Runner Up, Best use of Genre and Best Writing in the 48 Hour Film Competition Nairobi 2016. www.48hourfilm.com/nairobi-ke

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/janblupoggio

I know that's why I said 2 weeks

That's quite alot of leaders - won't help that they don't seem to get along

Relationships have improved drastically I will tell you, very drastically.

Janblu,

Winner of the Best Film Runner Up, Best use of Genre and Best Writing in the 48 Hour Film Competition Nairobi 2016. www.48hourfilm.com/nairobi-ke

Well they could be best friends - arm in arm skipping into the sunset, but I've seen them before, a few of those guys are very stubborn. And I mean very.

If one proposes one idea

And another proposes a contradictory one - I could see it ending with one leaving (or maybe even being thrown overboard and rolled) or the whole ship being sunk

That has been our experience with themes, contradicting ideas (Mexico and WW2 for instance) but we persevered.

Janblu,

You guys should've had more communication with us over this. Formally speaking, the protection treaty doesn't really carry over, and I'm really not jumping at the opportunity to have you under us again. You could've done this better.

• Upvote 2

new_forum_sig_2.png

You guys should've had more communication with us over this. Formally speaking, the protection treaty doesn't really carry over, and I'm really not jumping at the opportunity to have you under us again. You could've done this better.

They got no idea how to do anything with some angle of professionalism

• Upvote 1

LTcxGHN.jpg

Get good active leaders, lock them in discord channel for a week to elect the god-emperor for the AA, get protection that can actually protect, after achieving that  the years on the road for global domination, failing the 3 step program like people have already said 2 weeks :D

Eh.... Get the guy who's the most competent as the big head honcho and then get the other leaders to become advisers and heads of other parts of the alliance. I mean, if you guys are able to compromise on your beliefs and wants for the sake of the alliance, a multi-leader thing would be decent. However, if they won't, and it sounds like they won't, then having a clear central authority who's power supercedes the others will definitely make it more stable. I mean, for TFP, our more decentralized kind of running works pretty well, though that's mainly because we don't really have too much to manage and also because we generally tend to try to compromise a lot and to figure out how to do the things with input from anyone who wants it and kind of debate over it with me making a final decision on the subject of what to include. Still, good luck, have fun, and try not to die.

I see no point including Minesomemc in your proposed project... Time to clear a view. Golden phoenix coalition can't merge with your so called Alliance and doing so without contacting me would lead to serious problems because i know how much i have invested in it.

• Wiki Mod

For those of you guessing at how long this alliance is going to last, the answer is NULL. This entity does not meet the basic requirements to be called an alliance and never has and never will. 

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Just FYI I've never officially been part of this. It was all rumour and speculation. And Janblu broke the code by leaking private conversations. Also Sketchy had one condition, don't post anything on the OWF until he says so. He hasn't said so; so no protection for them.

LTcxGHN.jpg

You took an oath to not leak ANYTHING to people. You obviously know what you were doing, and now you just put our alliance into jeopardy YET AGAIN.

Because of this, you have been banned from the alliance. I wish you luck in your future endeavors.

Edited by Catsby
  • Upvote 1
"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

I see no point including Minesomemc in your proposed project... Time to clear a view. Golden phoenix coalition can't merge with your so called Alliance and doing so without contacting me would lead to serious problems because i know how much i have invested in it.

You've tried to coup their leader...and you say that you help them...

All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

Janblu seems nice, he/she really does. But that center quote was proven wrong in almost every single message in this thread

It was going well until this happened...

All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

Better off that everything blows up now than when there's other members who would feel the blunt force of a collapsing government falling on their head

Just because of one government member spilling the beans does not mean we will give up easily.

All you need is love,
Love is all you need."