This, too, is dumb.

LordRahl2

"You must have at least 50 soldiers to initiate a ground attack."

Could you change it to be 50 Soldiers OR 50 tanks?  What is the point of just soldiers for this mechanic?

-signature removed for rules violation-

Well, given that the amount of tanks your nation can field is tied to its population, I'm pretty sure you'll find a way to get some crews  :v

Edited by Them

[insert quote here]

Well, given that the amount of tanks your nation can field is tied to its population, I'm pretty sure you'll find a way to get some crews  :v

I think Rahl's irritated because soldiers can get killed quickly, leaving you with 10k tanks and no way to use them.

Protip: Don't recruit your daily soldier cap, leave it at -200 so you can recruit more in a pinch if you have to.

Edited by Spooner

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

Why exactly would you even send just 50 tanks for a ground battle?

Also think logically: has there ever been a battle with just tanks and no troops?

"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

Why exactly would you even send just 50 tanks for a ground battle?

Also think logically: has there ever been a battle with just tanks and no troops?

...A load of reasons tbqh. If your tanks equal or outnumber the enemy's, but you have less soldiers, and wish to conserve soldiers as meatshields for defense, go ahead and try 50 soldiers + full tanks. It'll likely give you an utter failure, but the attack will shred through the opposition's soldiers and tanks.

Don't try it for cutting resistance, it'll rarely work.

I think Rahl's irritated because soldiers can get killed quickly, leaving you with 10k tanks and no way to use them.

Protip: Don't recruit your daily soldier cap, leave it at -200 so you can recruit more in a pinch if you have to.

I go with ~550 below the cap. 11 ground attacks without worrying about getting the defending soldiers shred  :P

Yeah, the work-around is obvious.  The mechanic remains dumb.  I assume its to stop 1 soldier attacks or something but that is not what it does practically speaking.

And don't try to 'think logically' about a game its a game.  'Thinking logically' leads to all sorts of complications mechanically and should be avoided.

• Upvote 3

-signature removed for rules violation-

No reason to change a mechanic just so your wars will go a little smoother. Plan around it.

Ya screw making the game better. Just stick to the shiit mechanics.

34q946o.gif

☾☆

Priest of Dio