I was forced to do this...

Patty

I was apparently declared war on by Tbomb for calling Lail a "cancer baby", and also because I was responsible for the demise of Paragon. Well I just wanna say that I am very sorry for apparently saying and causing those two things respectfully. Even though Paragon ended like a month ago, let it be known that this apology is given with full feelings towards the former Paragon, and Lail Das.

Note: If you are not involved in this situation, please do not reply, thank you.

Edited by Catsby
"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

btw saying "I was forced to do this" breaks any sincerity of an apology and will probably not help in getting tbomb off your back with that little dagger he's probably gonna use to cut your tail off

He accepted it :v

All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

He accepted it :v

Also, Thalmor, KT, excuse what imma say, remove KT's name from your mouth, and hop off of our dick, when mentioning shit, ex. 

Dementor-Last Tuesday at 7:04 PM

Catsby bullied his way back to leader. He said if I don't relinquish leadership, KT is gonna roll me, even though he resigned
Edited by Nord

Also, Thalmor, KT, excuse what imma say, remove KT's name from your mouth, and hop off of our dick, when mentioning shit, ex. 

Dementor-Last Tuesday at 7:04 PM

Catsby bullied his way back to leader. He said if I don't relinquish leadership, KT is gonna roll me, even though he resigned

Kinda funny how I never said that, and that doesnt even look like a screenshot from discord, its cropped so much its unrecognizable

Also discord doesnt use that font, regardless of what platform its on

Similarly, youve done something similar to this, making a microsoft expo spreadsheet to basically fale your bank history to make it look loke you didn't steal from our bank, however you were swiftly caught because of that

All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

Kinda funny how I never said that, and that doesnt even look like a screenshot from discord, its cropped so much its unrecognizable

Also discord doesnt use that font, regardless of what platform its on

Similarly, youve done something similar to this, making a microsoft expo spreadsheet to basically fale your bank history to make it look loke you didn't steal from our bank, however you were swiftly caught because of that

1st of all, no, you're an idiot lmao, 2nd of all copy and paste shit from discord and see what happens

Oe5DXon.png

This entire situation was over a frickin discord server...i wouldve never sent KT over that minute of a problem...

But this thread is derailing yet again so lets stop before we both get muted

All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

This entire situation was over a frickin discord server...i wouldve never sent KT over that minute of a problem...

But this thread is derailing yet again so lets stop before we both get muted

I honestly don't give two !@#$, just keep KT's name out of your bullshit.

The shadethrowing and drama are real.

vladimir-putin-eating-popcorn.jpg

"If a person is satisfied with everything,then he is a complete idiot.A normal person cannot be satisfied with everything."~Vladimir Putin

"Every human being makes mistakes."~Ian Smith

We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We are not prophets. This is a step in the dark. We can only proceed into the future with faith.~Pieter Wilhelm Botha

is everyone who plays p&w 13

Ilysmrn.

Protip: Catsby just stop posting for a while. Lay low for a few weeks, and your 'misdeeds' just won't be as important to cackle at as they are right now. You might wish to grasp for attention, and be in the limelight, but trust me this isn't the one you wish to be under.

Sometimes I wish we could give other nations military, I'd love to build up to max and let Catsby wreak havoc sometimes. Just to see the drama escalate.

I should fund Catsby's NRF.

There's a plan.

• Upvote 1