Ease of Use Improvement Swapping

Spaceman Thrax

• Wiki Mod

or implement mechanics that remove the need to swap improvements

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

That could be easy for militarizing, say I wanna get rid of my commerce improvements I just click a button and this happens to my stadiums:

kingdome.gif

And bam, I got fully militarized in less than a few seconds!

Edited by Catsby
  • Upvote 1
"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

Here is a link to a topic I made a while back (not quite 2 years ago): https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/8900-copy-city/  I think shortly after this we got the "Import/Export" system.  Still not really what I was going for, but it is better than nothing....I guess.

Edited by Sailor Jerry
  • Upvote 2

X4EfkAB.png

Am I totally wrong or wouldn't this also take off less traffic from the server(s?)?

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Here is a link to a topic I made a while back (not quite 2 years ago): https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/8900-copy-city/  I think shortly after this we got the "Import/Export" system.  Still not really what I was going for, but it is better than nothing....I guess.

"It's kind of a pain to go through 11 cities" hahaha. :P

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

I imagine it must be at least a little challenging to implement, or it would exist already. Would it be practical for someone from the community to help Alex out with it? I bet somewhere there's someone who'd be willing to, if development time was the major factor!

Done already, had a script for a little while, but not sharing to the wider community. Pretty much because I want people to bring this up every 3-6 months, as I'd love to see a day when I can stop hosting the script.

It's actually not that hard, if you know JavaScript. The hardest part was making sure I didn't open an infinite number of windows ;)

sig_cybernations.PNG.8d49a01423f488a0f1b846927f5acc7e.PNG

You can always message Alex donating free money for no credits

He'll be so overjoyed that he might give you free admin and a complementary foot massage

Oh, and maybe free cash

"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

"It's kind of a pain to go through 11 cities" hahaha. :P

I know right.....god that was a long time ago.  Even with the Import/Export where you have to cut and paste for 21 cities......on a phone or tablet in a pain in the ass.  I usually wait until I'm work and use my computer to make all those changes......and just hope nothing breaks out over the weekends or holidays!

X4EfkAB.png

We shouldn't need scripts for basic features like this. I mean who runs different set ups in each city?

I'll run slightly different setups on occasion, just so I can minimise the amount of excess resources generated (oil, bauxite, lead). I can then build more farms. Edited by Shakyr

sig_cybernations.PNG.8d49a01423f488a0f1b846927f5acc7e.PNG