Lord-a-aron Announcement

Britishdude

-12 hours earlier-

Your resolve astounds me. 12 whole hours.

To be fair, more accurately it was however long Lord was in the war with IQ, (which I think was from the very beginning) if you accept that he held our mid/low tier down.

Edited by EliteCanada

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

GG Lordareon. I didn't fight them for long but it looked like they declared a lot of wars and had good damage stats.

Bad terms like simple concessions of defeat?

Idk what the terms are now, but this obviously gives advantage to one side. Seeing Lord peace out decreases manpower and moral for the remaining fighters.

6XmKiC2.png

To be fair, more accurately it was however long Lord was in the war with IQ, (which I think was from the very beginning) if you accept that he held our mid/low tier down.

I don't accept it, and I see "will" as future tense, not encompassing past and present. "Have and will continue" as an example. "I will punch you" implies that I haven't punched you yet.

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

I don't accept it, and I see "will" as future tense, not encompassing past and present. "Have and will continue" as an example. "I will punch you" implies that I haven't punched you yet.

He didn't state have or will continue in what you quoted, but fair enough. 

All the shittalking towards Kastor and Lordaeron suddenly ended as sudden as they peaced out. Interesting.

I won't imagine people would be this "cordial" if they were on it for a few more days. 

Stfu, I had high hopes for the !@#$er. At the end, it shows how much of a !@#$ Kastor is.

OPEN THE BLAST DOORS TO YOUR HEART AND BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO BE KASTOR! I STILL BELIEVE IN YOU EVEN AFTER THIS !@#$ERY!

Lxr4VfE.png

Stfu, I had high hopes for the !@#$er. At the end, it shows how much of a !@#$ Kastor is.

OPEN THE BLAST DOORS TO YOUR HEART AND BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO BE KASTOR! I STILL BELIEVE IN YOU EVEN AFTER THIS !@#$ERY!

Love or lust?

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

From what I saw the alliance performed well, much better than a number of alliances. Kastor while with his faults has his strengths, though I'm sure the supporting staff did good work too.

The rebuild will be handled fine I'm sure. 

• Upvote 1

Leaving your allies to the wolves, always a good trait for a new alliance to have.

Have fun rebuilding while all your allies continue to burn.

When those same allies would happily watch you burn while they stuff around in peace talks, I'd say get out while you can ;)

Hopefully a few other alliances will follow suit and we can all ditch our military expenses for a few months ^^

sig_cybernations.PNG.8d49a01423f488a0f1b846927f5acc7e.PNG

Leaving your allies to the wolves, always a good trait for a new alliance to have.

Have fun rebuilding while all your allies continue to burn.

Tbf if I had the same allies Lordaeron has I'd let them burn too (excepting Acadia, maybe?). I think we've already thoroughly established that the only reason anyone in their coalition is still at war is because they're too stubborn to admit they lost two weeks ago.

Congratulations on peace guys, I think I enjoyed fighting my Lordaeron opponents above the others this war.

• Upvote 4

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

McDonald's fries good?

PS: Beige me bb

VE doesn't even know who they are, you expect them to know what a beige is? Even if they experience it erryday

Quiet people have the loudest minds.

A wise man once said nothing.