Master Baiter - Worlds Dumbest Criminals

Sketchy

I don't know what you're referring to, but OK.

Kastor ofc

EDIT: Ignore this posting bc i dont want the thread derailing kthx

Edited by Catsby
"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

Why... whyyyy?

Why wasn't the money DESTROYED? I'm boggling at the utter lack of creativity here! Just spam land or throw it into baseball, or shove it into a nation then delete that nation. It'd be so easy and obvious.

Why... whyyyy?

Why wasn't the money DESTROYED? I'm boggling at the utter lack of creativity here! Just spam land or throw it into baseball, or shove it into a nation then delete that nation. It'd be so easy and obvious.

Easy and obvious clearly is not Ellio's middle name :v

All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

So we sent the rest back. GG to Rose for a good meme. Tbh this was a success as we got good laughs at both Ragnarok and then our own expense.

You're wrong I have you still quite a bit short.

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

Sketchy failed his mission

The Bloc still holds a massive stock of 1 mid-tier WC

Honestly, aside from aluminium (and maybe munitions depending on nation size) the amount of resources he stole actually make for a pretty shitty warchest. :v Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

This guy acts like an idiot after getting the money and then acts like an even bigger idiot to try and defuse the situation.

Well done.

I'm still willing to sign that ODP for just 2b. No need for any envy here.

I fully expect you on your word to honor our MDAP agreement after two years  ;)

Edited by hidude45454

Kinda disappointed Ellio gave up on Bloc Death. I thought the alliance name and theme was one of the most interesting out there.

Turns out its name was foreshadowing its fate all along...

All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

Kinda disappointed Ellio gave up on Bloc Death. I thought the alliance name and theme was one of the most interesting out there.

Yep, I had the same opinion. Pretty cool theme. 

I regret it all but Its time to set the records straight,

Firstly, I was forced out of my position as the "Leader" to be used as a scapegoat to put the blame on.

Secondly, I was leader only in name, I was the message boy following the theme of being some kind of meme alliance doing reckless stuff and upsetting everyone following the plan to become Bloc Party 2.0.

Thirdly, Yes I fell for Sketchy's trick. I was stupid and was too desperate looking for a way out of this mess. I came back to being told that a friend called Skeletor had emptied another alliances bank and put it in ours. I was told by the "Council" to put up a "meme" post and so I did as instructed. I made deep mistakes and so i will atone for them by leaving the Bloc Death and learning from other alliances in my quest to reclaim The Bloc Death back later as an alliance truly under my control and committed to peace and prosperity. 

I shall move forward to a better tomorrow and in some respects this was an eye opener. Its not easy being a leader of an alliance and im not ready for it

Edited by Ellio98

*snip*

You make the title "leader" look bad, even for me

All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

I regret it all but Its time to set the records straight,

Firstly, I was forced out of my position as the "Leader" to be used as a scapegoat to put the blame on.

Secondly, I was leader only in name, I was the message boy following the theme of being some kind of meme alliance doing reckless stuff and upsetting everyone following the plan to become Bloc Party 2.0.

Thirdly, Yes I fell for Sketchy's trick. I was stupid and was too desperate looking for a way out of this mess. I came back to being told that a friend called Skeletor had emptied another alliances bank and put it in ours. I was told by the "Council" to put up a "meme" post and so I did as instructed. I made deep mistakes and so i will atone for them by leaving the Bloc Death and learning from other alliances in my quest to reclaim The Bloc Death back later as an alliance truly under my control and committed to peace and prosperity. 

I shall move forward to a better tomorrow and in some respects this was an eye opener. Its not easy being a leader of an alliance and im not ready for it

You should probably consider just rerolling tbh. 5 cities aren't much to rebuild back to- just join a bigger AA post-war like TKR or BK.

• Upvote 3

new_forum_sig_2.png

*words*

It only takes a naive fool to make these silly mistakes,however it takes a man to admit and take responsibility for said mistakes.

You should probably consider just rerolling tbh. 5 cities aren't much to rebuild back to- just join a bigger AA post-war like TKR or BK.

Also this^ Edited by Vicente Martinez
  • Upvote 1

"If a person is satisfied with everything,then he is a complete idiot.A normal person cannot be satisfied with everything."~Vladimir Putin

"Every human being makes mistakes."~Ian Smith

We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We are not prophets. This is a step in the dark. We can only proceed into the future with faith.~Pieter Wilhelm Botha

Here it is, folks - another player being driven out of the game by "the enemy" for not playing the game how they want it played! How will this community ever survive while people continue being targeted for upstanding playstyles like stealing banks and abusing game mechanics???

If you really want to support abuse of game mechanics, try to persuade Sheepy to remove the maximum of level 100 in OBL (at least for players and seating).  (And to support that with a more time-efficient way for heavy player leveling.)

• Upvote 1

If you really want to support abuse of game mechanics, try to persuade Sheepy to remove the maximum of level 100 in OBL (at least for players and seating).  (And to support that with a more time-efficient way for heavy player leveling.)

1275389857_naked-gun-facepalm.gif

• Upvote 1
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

Here it is, folks - another player being driven out of the game by "the enemy" for not playing the game how they want it played! How will this community ever survive while people continue being targeted for upstanding playstyles like stealing banks and abusing game mechanics???

I never said I was leaving, just restarting under a new name, new face. I see my mistakes and I shall work to fix them to improve myself. 

I never said I was leaving, just restarting under a new name, new face. I see my mistakes and I shall work to fix them to improve myself.

People will find you...and they will not forget you...

I know this because I am a professional in rerolling

All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

You shall not find me for when i come back I shall be in deep cover, balls deep.

giphy.gif

All you need is love,
Love is all you need."