Master Baiter - Worlds Dumbest Criminals

Sketchy

There are no more banks to rob. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world for Ellio. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape. But even after admitting this, there is no catharsis; my punishment continues to elude me, and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself. No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing. - Sketchy, Master Criminal, 2017

• Upvote 6

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

But we still hold most of the loot

You're basically asking to get rolled now

"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

The liquidated money, mostly, is gone. You can try and liquidate your assets after your blockades from wars most certainly coming end, but what would that accomplish? Buy infra? Cities? Land? Without infra and improvements, your cities would merely prove to be score bloaters, getting you in range of attackers. Your members would be anathema to most, if not, all alliances that have leaders with more than one brain-cell. 

Sure, although some arguments may be cogent enough to get some of your members in a few alliances that don't know better; unless you somehow prove to have had abjured your current policies, your alliance has reached its short-lived 'political career'.

Say hello to perma political irrelevance, if you aren't at that stage at the moment.

Send me half of it and I will protect you from Rose and Ragnarok. 

Send me the other half and I'll protect you from Mensa. Then you're fully covered.

• Upvote 3

Good call. No one likes a thief. Just ask Kastor.

No one likes a blackmailer either :v

"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

Well done brother Sketchy on getting the loot back.

I don't know what you're referring to, but OK.

I imagine he is referring to LPS making out in a post that the attacks on his character came about due to him not giving into Kastor's demands for money.

Edited by Rozalia