Fraggle Rock Orbis Wide Fund Raiser

Fraggle

In recognition of the support shown to our Church by the previous administration of the wonderful nation of Fraggle Rock, the Church of Spaceology hearby pledges $477 dollars to any nation which donates for this cause.

• Upvote 1

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

Where can I sign up for the "Nations That Have Turned Away A Chance To Help Others, And More Than Likely Will Regret This Decision" list? I'll happily not donate to abstract causes any day! ^_^

• Upvote 2
xzhPlEh.png?1

Where can I sign up for the "Nations That Have Turned Away A Chance To Help Others, And More Than Likely Will Regret This Decision" list? I'll happily not donate to abstract causes any day! ^_^

Abstract causes = best causes.

• Upvote 1

We would love to thanks our early pledges.  Already 20 nations on board and wish to help the world in a very charitable way. When this happens, people will view Orbis is a much better light.

Please put me down for "Nations That Have Turned Away A Chance To Help Others, And More Than Likely Will Regret This Decision:"

Also, I have a standing rivalry with Belisarius, so if you could please put me atop of that list above his name, I'd appreciate it.  :ehm:

• Upvote 1

Could you bold my name? Perhaps rainbow text? I shall not be outshined!

Now that's something I'll throw my money at. Helping people? Pffft, nah. Bragging rights? You bet your ass.

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 2
xzhPlEh.png?1

rkOis.gif

Please put me down for "Nations That Have Turned Away A Chance To Help Others, And More Than Likely Will Regret This Decision:"

Also, I have a standing rivalry with Belisarius, so if you could please put me atop of that list above his name, I'd appreciate it.  :ehm:

Could you bold my name? Perhaps rainbow text? I shall not be outshined!

Now that's something I'll throw my money at. Helping people? Pffft, nah. Bragging rights? You bet your ass.

I'm with these folks.......what have the little folks ever done for me!!!!!!!  I, Sailor Jerry, do hereby refuse to pledge any funding in any way.  Instead, the funding that would have gone to this......is now being spent on hookers and blow!

• Upvote 3

X4EfkAB.png

When do I pay into this?

Is there like a deadline, set date, how's it working?

All donations would be expected to be in no later than one week after all 477 nations have made the pledge. Of course any upfront donations will be accepted and kept in a secure place.

The Fabar College Chapter of Delta Tau Chi (ΔΤΧ) agrees to pledge $1 million to the cause. We hope that others will feel entitled to follow the same path we are choosing and donate to  very charitable cause. 

•  

Delta Tau Chi Faber College Chapter 1963

I pledge.

• Upvote 1

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

From The Desk of Uncle Traveling Matt

The Nation of Fraggle Rock

evb1mq.jpg

Greetings!! After only one day of fund raising, many generous nations have contributed to the cause. We have received pledges that tally 35 million dollars. Way to go Orbis. We are well over seven percent to the goal. Keep up the great work and spread the news of this incredible effort that will benefit the world.

Much Love:
UncleTravlingMatt Edited by Fraggle
  • Upvote 1