Nice job, IQ and Friends.

Buorhann

If you can't understand that the submarine strat takes time, I suggest you go visit ur doctor asap :D

I see you replied back with another attempt of education.

1) I'm well aware of the submarine strat.  Mensa and Arrgh fought a pretty good war involving it.  Everybody was there to see it work.

2) War mechanics have changed, a lot.  Your strat isn't going to be as effective as it once was, but keep trying.

3) Keep decomming whenever you get countered, please.

To Summarize the Syndisphere's Forum Post:

• 100% sure that downdeclaring works... despite the fact that 9 out of 10 who tried that are enjoying a stay at IQ hell
  • Only argument: "Git Gud" and "Kastor r dumb"
  • Peace = Losing 

Not 10% but "decom and downdeclare" is no easy task and if done poorly can fail. Some people in Syndisphere, especially more towards the mid-tier, have joined post-Silent and have never fought a war, and don't always decom the right units or coordinate well enough and unintentionally get rolled. That strategy actually requires you to plan out your targets and watch their score and military, then decom near update and try to hit and rebuy right after. Even then you'll have to take into consideration how other nations will counter you during that span of time.

>Brags about winning

He never said that his side was winning, he said that offering peace doesn't mean they're losing and that Syndi is so confident that they could win. His opinion at the end of the day, but seriously, the OWF doesn't represent IQ well enough (very few BK members post here, for starters), and most of it is Syndisphere shittalking. You may argue otherwise but it is largely Syndi that dominantes the conversation while there are lesser people representing IQ.

• Upvote 3

Z98SzIG.png

Not 10% but "decom and downdeclare" is no easy task and if done poorly can fail. Some people in Syndisphere, especially more towards the mid-tier, have joined post-Silent and have never fought a war, and don't always decom the right units or coordinate well enough and unintentionally get rolled. That strategy actually requires you to plan out your targets and watch their score and military, then decom near update and try to hit and rebuy right after. Even then you'll have to take into consideration how other nations will counter you during that span of time.

He never said that his side was winning, he said that offering peace doesn't mean they're losing and that Syndi is so confident that they could win. His opinion at the end of the day, but seriously, the OWF doesn't represent IQ well enough (very few BK members post here, for starters), and most of it is Syndisphere shittalking. You may argue otherwise but it is largely Syndi that dominantes the conversation while there are lesser people representing IQ.

That was more of a general comment regarding how IQ as a whole sees it's current position, figured I'd to them together as they are related.

-snip-

You're right. There's fewer people from the IQ side posting. And fewer still that are putting the effort in to make posts that actually have content, so I appreciate yours a lot.

• Upvote 2

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

You're right. There's fewer people from the IQ side posting. And fewer still that are putting the effort in to make posts that actually have content, so I appreciate yours a lot.

What's the point of trying though? Any effort post a just get shitposts, no real point in posting here.

What's the point of trying though? Any effort post a just get shitposts, no real point in posting here.

I don't understand this kind of reasoning, to be honest. Let's say you're correct: there's no one on the forums that will actually entertain a well-reasoned post on the other side. Wouldn't you be able to make your "enemies" look like idiots by making one anyway, and then having them all reply to it with nonsense? If the forums suck, you don't fix it by adding more suck. If you don't mind suck, that's fine: post whatever, but then you shouldn't be upset about the level of discourse, since you're contributing to it being the way it is.

People seem to have an attitude that putting in effort is a waste of time but it's kind of a self-fulfilling prophecy. From a neutral (but admittedly biased) standpoint, both sides kinda look like they're phoning this one in. It's kinda sad. You're all here playing, anyway, you know?

• Upvote 4

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

1.  You'll be pinned down in low tiers for however long we deem necessary.

2.  How many of you are mid-tier right now?

3.  Someone's attempting to educate Syndisphere over warchests, how cute.

4.  Either you're dumb, blind, or just don't understand what's going on (Or will happen) - maybe all three.

5.  About the only thing said that was right, and relevant.

6.  In this war, yes.  Wish you the best of luck on holding on.

Oh no, you looked like you were doing so well in this war lil' Piggy. :(  Sorry to see you zeroed out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx9xO98kcBU

1. We will hold your new players and mid tier down as long as we see fit.

2. Syndisphere's mid-tier seems to lose players to low tier everyday.

3. Meh.

4. Sounds like you.

5. Meh.

6. Same to you.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

IQ and co, don't listen to Buorhann please! Your side has a bunch of high tier nations making nice profits every turn.

On the other hand our side only has low tier nations, bleeding money every turn. The longer this war lasts the better for you, coz you're swimming in moolah and resources, especially when compared to us. :*

Each turn and day that passes only sees you become richer - the longer this war lasts, the tougher our rebuild will be, much more so than it will be for you wealthy, mid/upper tier folks.

• Upvote 2

1. We will hold your new players and mid tier down as long as we see fit.

2. Syndisphere's mid-tier seems to lose players to low tier everyday.

3. Meh.

4. Sounds like you.

5. Meh.

6. Same to you.

The main issue with 'we will hold your new players and mid tier down as long as we see fit' is that it's based on the premise of you actually being able to continue sustained fighting, arguably at a tier that's far below what your original war-chest was designed for (But let's be honest most alliances prepare their war-chests for 2-3 rounds, this will exceed beyond that). 

Besides that, the longer the period of time you spend in the lower tier, the wider the economic gap between their side and yours grows. Recovering from that would be quite the hassle, especially if they see fit to keep you at war, and you expend more funds than you're taking in (i.e. from loot); less rebuild funds lying around, the more the time taken to grow back to where you once were, if that even happens.

What stops Syndisphere from keeping you down, injecting member's with influxes of cash and resources once they're out of blockades, and continuing sustained warfare at your level? They have the upper-tier on their side; more bills to throw around ---> capability of winning the war of attrition ---> continuing to keep the enemy at war and thusly ruin months of growth ---> peace out with you when you're at a point where you rebuilding with the funds left over would still not get you back on your feet quickly.

• Upvote 4

Maybe if your effort posts weren't on par with your shit posts?

• Upvote 1

As a matter of fact, this explains how you treated one of your allies in the logs I received. You and your department don't even try anymore. It really explains how your plans went to shit so quickly.

With this in mind, on behalf of the membership of the Black Knights, I submit a Vote of No Confidence against the Foreign Affairs department of the Black Knights and their leader for letting these fools run FA.

Lxr4VfE.png

The main issue with 'we will hold your new players and mid tier down as long as we see fit' is that it's based on the premise of you actually being able to continue sustained fighting, arguably at a tier that's far below what your original war-chest was designed for (But let's be honest most alliances prepare their war-chests for 2-3 rounds, this will exceed beyond that). 

Besides that, the longer the period of time you spend in the lower tier, the wider the economic gap between their side and yours grows. Recovering from that would be quite the hassle, especially if they see fit to keep you at war, and you expend more funds than you're taking in (i.e. from loot); less rebuild funds lying around, the more the time taken to grow back to where you once were, if that even happens.

What stops Syndisphere from keeping you down, injecting member's with influxes of cash and resources once they're out of blockades, and continuing sustained warfare at your level? They have the upper-tier on their side; more bills to throw around ---> capability of winning the war of attrition ---> continuing to keep the enemy at war and thusly ruin months of growth ---> peace out with you when you're at a point where you rebuilding with the funds left over would still not get you back on your feet quickly.

Sup Indra.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

While I typically prefer thought out posts over shitposting. At this point in the war I really don't see what discourse on the OWF can accomplish. Syndisphere is convinced that due to numerous factors such as a resource advantage, that we will outlast and overcome IQ. IQ seems convinced that they can win as well. 

I guess we'll see who is right. 

• Upvote 4

C0r3Fye.png

While I typically prefer thought out posts over shitposting. At this point in the war I really don't see what discourse on the OWF can accomplish. Syndisphere is convinced that due to numerous factors such as a resource advantage, that we will outlast and overcome IQ. IQ seems convinced that they can win as well.

I agree

6XmKiC2.png

Zeroed out? xD I decommed everything lmao, I will just b back within 3 days, tell Chaunce to be careful

IQ warchest is fine which is exactly why their members decom their military the moment they sniff a counter.

I guess it's a cunning strategy considering you have no infra to protect either

• Upvote 1

Hogwarts, because this rebuild bill is gonna be Huuuuuuuge and we have 2 banks.

giphy.gif

• Upvote 2

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

IQ warchest is fine which is exactly why their members decom their military the moment they sniff a counter.

I guess it's a cunning strategy considering you have no infra to protect either

lol. whats the pt of losing alum and steel when a 17 city comes at a little piggy with 1.5k plan ayylmao <3

I did my job, attacked and held down 6 targets on the way up with little lose to my side. In fact, I think I gained a bunch of free resources.

I will b back soon :D Just w8 hehe

ykcUZTo.jpg

Order fresh quality ads, flags, and graphics at Makin'Bacon!

lol. whats the pt of losing alum and steel when a 17 city comes at a little piggy with 1.5k plan ayylmao <3

I did my job, attacked and held down 6 targets on the way up with little lose to my side. In fact, I think I gained a bunch of free resources.

I will b back soon :D Just w8 hehe

CAT%2BGIF%2B%25E2%2580%25A2%2BCrazy%2BCa

• Upvote 1