Nice job, IQ and Friends.

Buorhann

Poor Thomas. Sitting in that alliance, all alone, without even a single friend. All because Inq bloc are failures at propaganda. Sad. :(

Hey I may not be in his alliance but I'm keeping him company :)

nHvbDzt.png

Art by Faroreswind159

As a point of contention, though, Switzerland actually practices armed neutrality.

The DMZ clearly has no idea what they're doing.

They wrote "continue" twice and seem indecisive on if "stalemate" should have a hyphen in it.

I bet people would have deserted if you'd run a better grammar check!

• Upvote 1

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

As someone on the opposite side of BK during these past events, I'd disagree. Strum and Yoso have a unique (see: lulzy) execution that works and results in minimum disdain. They and their coalition used that branding in their favour, while you guys failed to do the same by having Kastor and Lordaeron act instead. I really don't know what you expected to happen.

If you think about it, it's a real attempt at a win-win.

Kastor gets to feel important and like he's doing real politics. NPO gets to serve up their version of petty revenge (to the wrong people though, since BK is their ally now.) and if it was received badly, as it has been, they simply point at kastor.

Superbia

vuSNqof.jpg

Please Buorhann, the enemy coalition is totally fine. I mean, just look at those sweet nation builds.

They're making them phat stacks every turn. :ph34r:

With an average below 600 infra per city for the entire alliance of BK it's clear they are making the phattest of stacks during this infinite "stalemate" situation.

• Upvote 1

You lads clearly don't understand how loans work.

First you must prove an income which is viable to reasonably pay back any money loaned within a given time frame. With sub 600 infra per city and a permanent state of war i think you'll find it difficult to get any banking institution to loan you any reasonable quantity of money.

A wiser economic choice here and one i would suggest is a smarter investment of your savings to begin with.

A wiser economic choice here and one i would suggest is a smarter investment of your savings to begin with.

Yeah I don't know about these fools but I dumped everything I've got into Beanie Babies.

• Upvote 5

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

To Summarize the Syndisphere's Forum Post:

• Clapping themselves on the back for a war that they haven't won (keep it up and u will clap urself to death)
  • Doesn't realize their alliance is made of 50 members and not 10
  • Thinks that everyone at IQ are just hobo... hint: there something magical call a warchest. Woah I never knew!
  • 100% sure that downdeclaring works... despite the fact that 9 out of 10 who tried that are enjoying a stay at IQ hell
  • Only argument: "Git Gud" and "Kastor r dumb"
  • Peace = Losing 

source.gif

Note: Dr.Bacon strongly suggest all of Syndisphere to consult with their doctors about possible mental diseases they may possess including: Narcissism, Delusion, and Crippling Depression. Members of IQ, try your best not to make fun of the mentally disabled, even thou I know that their gibberish bout winning is unbearable. :D

Edited by evilpiggyfoofoo
  • Upvote 4

ykcUZTo.jpg

Order fresh quality ads, flags, and graphics at Makin'Bacon!

>100% sure that downdeclaring works... despite the fact that 9 out of 10 who tried that are enjoying a stay at IQ hell

Huh. Guess I am the 10%.

You and a few others have done it really well. Majority of your sphere hasn't.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

• Clapping themselves on the back for a war that they haven't won (keep it up and u will clap urself to death)
  • Thinks that everyone at IQ are just hobo... hint: there something magical call a warchest. Woah I never knew!
  • 100% sure that downdeclaring works... despite the fact that 9 out of 10 who tried that are enjoying a stay at IQ hell
  • Peace = Losing 

1.  You'll be pinned down in low tiers for however long we deem necessary.

2.  How many of you are mid-tier right now?

3.  Someone's attempting to educate Syndisphere over warchests, how cute.

4.  Either you're dumb, blind, or just don't understand what's going on (Or will happen) - maybe all three.

5.  About the only thing said that was right, and relevant.

6.  In this war, yes.  Wish you the best of luck on holding on.

Oh no, you looked like you were doing so well in this war lil' Piggy. :(  Sorry to see you zeroed out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx9xO98kcBU

• Upvote 6

100/100 taxes are ebil roq cultist goverment plays for you tyranny

The NPO bank is bankrupt and cant fight.

Choose one.

10 cities with 500 Infra or 16 cities with 700/800 infra - I wonder which one produces more income.

Just an example.

(Also, no one claimed you were bankrupt.  We're claiming you'll run out before we even come close to it)

• Upvote 2

• Peace = Losing
source.gif

Note: Dr.Bacon strongly suggest all of Syndisphere to consult with their doctors about possible mental diseases they may possess including: Narcissism, Delusion, and Crippling Depression. Members of IQ, try your best not to make fun of the mentally disabled, even thou I know that their gibberish bout winning is unbearable. :D

>Loses upper and mid tiers in round 1

>Can't go above 2k score without​ whales landing on heads

>Can't continue to make money and resources to support war effort

>Brags about winning

Charlie Sheen approves

Charlie-Sheen-Winning-Duh.jpg

Edited by Felkey
  • Upvote 4

I am doing rly well thx u :D 11 wins 16 expires/peaces (basically wins) 2 loses (hey send 2 more T$ downdeclare lol)

Zeroed out? xD I decommed everything lmao, I will just b back within 3 days, tell Chaunce to be careful <3

Di7vxvs.png

If you can't understand that the submarine strat takes time, I suggest you go visit ur doctor asap :D

Edited by evilpiggyfoofoo

ykcUZTo.jpg

Order fresh quality ads, flags, and graphics at Makin'Bacon!